PDA

View Full Version : T5 Pistol Scopes

SethC
06-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Hey, I was debating on which scope to buy for my Aloade before I get the Cores I need. There's the regular scope for aiming accuracy and a mobile scope for hip fire? accuracy. I was thinking of getting the mobile one because I use the perk for extra hip fire Crit, but my questions is : how effective will this mod be ? If it will show little to no improvement then I'm leaning towards the aim accuracy.

What's the difference between the two and how effective are they ? I've never really put too much thought into this, so anything to help would be fantastic.

Griffix8
06-30-2014, 05:20 PM
Advanced Scope vs Mobile Adjustment Scope I assume?

If I remember correctly the Advanced Scope only does accuracy while the Mobile Scope does accuracy as well as movement accuracy. Most people I've seen tend to lean towards Mobile Adjustment because it does accuracy as well as makes your accuracy while moving, that plus the Gunslinger perk would work pretty good. I may or may not be wrong but I think that's how it goes.

ConcreteSnake
06-30-2014, 05:23 PM
Advanced Scope vs Mobile Adjustment Scope I assume?

If I remember correctly the Advanced Scope only does accuracy while the Mobile Scope does accuracy as well as movement accuracy. Most people I've seen tend to lean towards Mobile Adjustment because it does accuracy as well as makes your accuracy while moving, that plus the Gunslinger perk would work pretty good. I may or may not be wrong but I think that's how it goes.

advanced scope is AIM accuracy and mobile adjustment is HIP accuracy.

SethC
06-30-2014, 05:31 PM
advanced scope is AIM accuracy and mobile adjustment is HIP accuracy.
Aha ! I knew it had to be that. It's kinda confusing because the one says Aim Accuracy and the other one just says Accuracy. Maybe Blind fire Accuracy, or something would work better.

Anyway what's Movement Accuracy ? Does that determine the rate at which the reticle changes size while moving ? I tried some cheap green mods, but didn't really notice much difference which makes the choice difficult.

SethC
07-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the information.

I think I'll probably go with the Aim accuracy scope. I don't think the Mobile scope would be that effective with Aloade, and I'm aiming half the time anyway.