PDA

View Full Version : T/O on the most accurate tachmag ever!!!!!

East Astros
06-30-2014, 09:29 PM
Ego 4500
Assassin
Poo boots
Unmastered
Accuracy
Accuracy
Accuracy
Ego on crit
Mag

Frc saw
Grenadier
Poo boots
Unmastered
Reload
Recoil
Recoil
Nade damage

DarkMatter909
07-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Ill trade you a syphon double dmg tachmag that just needs the reroll to be triple dmg. I am at work so i cant remember anything else about the gun. I have lots of guns if that one doesnt thrill you maybe we can work a trade please. Thanks for considering.

mclumpo
07-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Ill trade you a syphon double dmg tachmag that just needs the reroll to be triple dmg. I am at work so i cant remember anything else about the gun. I have lots of guns if that one doesnt thrill you maybe we can work a trade please. Thanks for considering.

Lol I was waiting for you to jump in here.

DarkMatter909
07-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Lol! I hate to disappoint.
I wld offer him the current perfect accuracy tachmag i have but he doesnt want this one so....we try something else...

East Astros
07-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Lol! I hate to disappoint.
I wld offer him the current perfect accuracy tachmag i have but he doesnt want this one so....we try something else...

Sorry I just saw this. And I couldn't remember who told me they were looking for a pulsar with two accuracy rolls, I guess it was you lol. Let me know what the ego is in yours. I get off at 12 tonight so let me know when your on.

DarkMatter909
07-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Sorry I just saw this. And I couldn't remember who told me they were looking for a pulsar with two accuracy rolls, I guess it was you lol. Let me know what the ego is in yours. I get off at 12 tonight so let me know when your on.

It was probably me lol. Ill update you on here wit ego when i get home. Ill msg you as well. Ty

East Astros
07-01-2014, 01:37 PM
It was probably me lol. Ill update you on here wit ego when i get home. Ill msg you as well. Ty

Alright sounds good. I've also added a purple saw I got if anyone is interested in that.