PDA

View Full Version : Interesting . . A moment of my luck

Xaat Xuun
07-01-2014, 01:00 PM
it always cost me

my youngest character, been holding off upgrading his HP-5 Wolf , like the whole time .. Was on the verge of breaking the 1000 ego level, and just did a Warmaster with that low ego wolfhound .. ya See Iíve been waiting on a drop for a new one and didnít want to waste AF upgrading it, so also been avoiding major arkbreaks for that reason.
I had decided to upgrade it . . could no longer wait, itís not that upgrading a green is expensive, but feels more of a waste of AF. Five minutes later, I was scanning the map ďwhat to do where to goĒ .. AH . Go back to doing the Gunslinger main missions . . and the Palm to Face .. That one, rewards the wildcat, if I had seen that, wouldnít had upgraded the rating on that 50 wolfhound to 950. Okay, have wildcat now adding Mod slots .. Playing in a major arkfall, caught the end of it, I mean the very end of it where all I was able to get was one kill and the ending points .. What did I get for reward . .Blue VBI HP-5 Wolfhound Radiation.
Strange how that turned out . . put (if you want to call it effort) some effort out to kinda get something worth using, then go to a event, and with about the least possible effort, getting something pretty close to what you want .. Yeah . . strange

konstantinov
07-01-2014, 01:12 PM
What is your point?

Gus_Tarball
07-01-2014, 01:13 PM
This has been happening to me almost daily. Upgrade a weapon. 3 hours later a better version drops. Except for my first Wolfhound where I got lucky. I won't be salvaging it with it's 5.5 Crit multiplier with blue mods.

Xaat Xuun
07-01-2014, 01:48 PM
What is your point?

c2 = a2 + b2

Alastar
07-01-2014, 01:51 PM
Bahahaha. Yea that's a *****. My advice never upgrade anything that isn't perfect to you. Cuz stuff like this happens lol.

Maida
07-01-2014, 01:59 PM
This is exactly why I never buy low ego weapons or upgrade them. Its a waste. I'm almost at 5k and I have over 1 million script so when i hit 5k i can afford a pretty good weapon. I have many ojs (wolfhound, vbi smg, many shotties, vbi tacc ar etc) but my best weapons are a blue breacher, purple 7th legion semi-auto sniper riffle, and a blue wildcat.