PDA

View Full Version : Ark Hunter Rewards

ashenendymion
07-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Did trion change how many of the daily and weekly ark hunter rewards one can hold in claim items? I know in may I was able to have up to 7 daily and 4 weekly rewards "saved" at one time. I currently have 3 daily ark hunter rewards in my claim items, but haven't gotten a new one in the past week, and there hasn't been a note in any of the patches that explains the change....

Basically, I'm curious if this is a bug, and I should be reporting it through those forums(or writing a ticket), or if I just missed something.

SevenSages
07-01-2014, 10:14 PM
They did say anything in the claims more than 7 days it will be salvaged and added to your supply. They want you to empty your claims

Bonehead
07-01-2014, 10:33 PM
They aren't going to let the daily rewards stack up anymore.

Xaat Xuun
07-01-2014, 11:21 PM
curious thing happen the other day with one of my alts . . I claimed the daily . . about maybe a hour or 2 later I went back in claims to check something, and there was the daily again ???? I just figured maybe I didn't claim it. been in the back of my mind and have not ventured back to see if that can happen again, but would be worth checking again.
it was the wrong time of the day to been the daily reward reset, so I know it wasn't that

Bonehead
07-01-2014, 11:38 PM
I swear that happens to me in my inventory after I thought I sold something.

Could just be me though for sure.

Atticus Batman
07-02-2014, 02:11 AM
They did say anything in the claims more than 7 days it will be salvaged and added to your supply. They want you to empty your claims

They do NOT slavage your reward boxes; Just weapons, shields, nades, stims and spikes!

Atticus Batman
07-02-2014, 02:11 AM
Did trion change how many of the daily and weekly ark hunter rewards one can hold in claim items? I know in may I was able to have up to 7 daily and 4 weekly rewards "saved" at one time. I currently have 3 daily ark hunter rewards in my claim items, but haven't gotten a new one in the past week, and there hasn't been a note in any of the patches that explains the change....

Basically, I'm curious if this is a bug, and I should be reporting it through those forums(or writing a ticket), or if I just missed something.

If you already have a daily or weekly in your claims, you will not get a new one. You can only have one of each at a time.

Atticus Batman
07-02-2014, 02:14 AM
curious thing happen the other day with one of my alts . . I claimed the daily . . about maybe a hour or 2 later I went back in claims to check something, and there was the daily again ???? I just figured maybe I didn't claim it. been in the back of my mind and have not ventured back to see if that can happen again, but would be worth checking again.
it was the wrong time of the day to been the daily reward reset, so I know it wasn't that

Had that happen several times. When I claim a daily that has been in my claims for a couple days, within an hour I'll check again and have a new one. I assumed the system was set to give me my current daily once the day or 2 old 1 was claimed.

ashenendymion
07-02-2014, 12:33 PM
If you already have a daily or weekly in your claims, you will not get a new one. You can only have one of each at a time.

If this is the case, I'm perfectly okay with it. But I am curious as to when(and where) such a change was announced... Because I haven't been able to find any references to changes in the Ark Hunter Rewards beyond the introduction of Paradise rewards.

Fuzzy
07-02-2014, 01:14 PM
If this is the case, I'm perfectly okay with it. But I am curious as to when(and where) such a change was announced... Because I haven't been able to find any references to changes in the Ark Hunter Rewards beyond the introduction of Paradise rewards.

They didn't announce it anywhere.
There is a huge thread about it somewhere. Phantasie explained how that change did not make it into the Patch Notes and apologized (or was it Scapes..? Ocho? One of the male community guys was it, I think).
They simply forgot to put it on the Patch Notes. They said it happened after the last DLC, some players claim this is only happening since the F2P-Patch.