x0.95 reload
x0.90 reload
x0.85 reload
25% speed on kill
+50 radius

hm you guys think this is worth?

OttawaREDBLACKS
07-02-2014, 04:46 PM
What is the ego and are you selling this?

Mr idontfart
07-02-2014, 04:55 PM
What is the ego and are you selling this?

4789 and yes

OttawaREDBLACKS
07-02-2014, 05:05 PM
I'll offer you 200k for this.

Mr idontfart
07-02-2014, 05:16 PM
I'll offer you 200k for this.

LOL worth way more

Smiit
07-02-2014, 05:24 PM
I say 200k is a fair price. Its not rolled on xp you didnt specify if it was modded or not with all qm syn activated. 200k would be the price of the base weapon.

Mr idontfart
07-02-2014, 05:28 PM
I say 200k is a fair price. Its not rolled on xp you didnt specify if it was modded or not with all qm syn activated. 200k would be the price of the base weapon.

un moded un rolled still worth more then wot you are saying

Phenomenon
07-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Youre definitely missing the purple roll that makes these qm bonfires and sludges good, ego on reload. And if you think its worth way more, why get pissed when someone offers you something on a PRICE CHECK post? Put a freaking "for sale; next time kid. Swear do you half of you kids who put P/C even know what it means?

Smiit
07-02-2014, 05:39 PM
I was gonna say the same thing.

ConcreteSnake
07-02-2014, 05:41 PM
un moded un rolled still worth more then wot you are saying

sounds like you know what its worth and don't need a price check.

Phenomenon
07-02-2014, 05:42 PM
I honestly wouldn't even piss in this guns direction since it doesn't have ego on reload. So my P/C on it is the sticker price. Have fun Defying.

OttawaREDBLACKS
07-02-2014, 05:44 PM
then keep it then but phenomenon and smitty have the basic points of what I was just going to post.

Mr idontfart
07-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Youre definitely missing the purple roll that makes these qm bonfires and sludges good, ego on reload. And if you think its worth way more, why get pissed when someone offers you something on a PRICE CHECK post? Put a freaking "for sale; next time kid. Swear do you half of you kids who put P/C even know what it means?

who the fk you calling kid.....? first off i said P/C! he asked if the gun would be for sale and i answerd honestly. the gun won't be sold in this thread so me saying the gun is worth more than 200k is based off the P/C for the gun not to selll it.

you pathetic trolls all i ask is that someone tells me what the gun is worth without trying to rip me off at 200k just because you wanna get it for nothing.

East Astros
07-02-2014, 06:51 PM
who the fk you calling kid.....? first off i said P/C! he asked if the gun would be for sale and i answerd honestly. the gun won't be sold in this thread so me saying the gun is worth more than 200k is based off the P/C for the gun not to selll it.

you pathetic trolls all i ask is that someone tells me what the gun is worth without trying to rip me off at 200k just because you wanna get it for nothing.

Honestly they don't want to "get it for nothing", and they are by no means trolling. You asked for a price check. This gun isn't worth more than 300k. Why you might ask? It doesn't have ego in reload, speed feet for xp roll, and no mods. You complain about being called a kid, yet you lash out and respond like one. Sorry to disappoint but good like getting the amount you have in mind.

Kane Fraiser
07-02-2014, 06:53 PM

P/C = price check, you asked for a price check you were price checked 3 times for 200k, that is your price check. No one is trying to rip you off. I wouldn't buy this either because it doesn't have ego on full reload, I broke this same exact gun down yesterday and it was purple because it didn't have ego on full reload. And where do you get off telling people what it's worth ON YOUR OWN PRICE CHECK THREAD. That's so hypocritical.

boogiejive
07-02-2014, 07:18 PM
if this is for sale ill go 500k