PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an ACTIVE clan.

Sauria
07-03-2014, 12:02 AM
post removed

cyguy
07-03-2014, 12:30 AM
I've had the same problem in the past. Joining clans, large or small go inactive eventually. The biggest thing to me was finding people that were active, friendly and enjoyed grouping together. I was also a part of one of the larger clans for months, and was disappointed by the lack of respect, and helpful nature - never wanting to group, or take part in any socials. Thus I saw no point in staying in it.

I've found that with the influx of newer players, most are enthusiastic about playing and if they are encouraged, keep coming back every night wanting more. The clan I'm currently in is a newer clan consisting of 14-16 people at the moment. However, all are active, and everyone is eager to group together, no matter what it is.

In the past week and a half there have been full clan co-ops runs nightly, general grouping to tackle the random events to earn clan xp, and we even finished a 12 hour all night session of arena's that a few of us are still recovering from. (People who lacked DLC 1 wanted swords, so we ran the arena's until they got some.)

Regardless, people are talking, grouping, and are very friendly about asking and answering questions. They have also have a VOIP set up now, to make things easier on those who have a loathing of the chat system.

That being said, the people in our clan range from brand new, to being around for over a year. You're more than welcome to come along with us. There's a good deal of humor that goes in chat, so I hope you can enjoy some of our boneheaded self exploding moments. And as far as the "hardcore player" attitude is concerned, there is none. The 5k+ people are constantly running co-ops and groups, as well as the ones answering questions. We were all new at one point or another, and we all learned. Encouragement is the key to keeping people having fun, and being active. At least, that's my view of it.

We have a clan forum up on the PC Clan page here, or feel free to message us if and when you decide you are ready to pick a clan.

Defiant Alliance - PC/NA

No matter which clan you decide to go with, good luck to you.