PDA

View Full Version : Vehicular Manslaughter - Help.

Nashed
07-05-2014, 02:51 AM
My last trophy for the Defiance Platinum.
One problem though, this trophy is ridiculous.

Shadow Wars on PS3 EU Servers. We're looking at a 3v3 match every-time, and with only the little quad bike which doesn't even scratch the shields if you hit them while boosting.. no thankyou.

That leaves Freight Yard; and after 20-30 minutes calling and waiting, you get into a match..
Only to find that just like every pvp event, the use of cloaks and boomers is ripe, dispatching the Cerberus in a shot or two.

So after probably 6 hours of in-game time, I managed a total of: 1 Kills, and even that was basically a fluke, someone was killing themselves with a detonator and I rammed him from behind, if he hadn't dropped his own shields he'd have been fine.

So tell me O' Defiance Community, what what you do?

P.S yes I am using a build with all three vehicle perks on, it doesn't seem to add much, but every little helps I guess.
I have level 20 runners also.

Atticus Batman
07-05-2014, 03:26 AM
Vehicles don't buff with the player ego so they are crappy. As for the vehicle perks; They do stack so it is most effective to play with friends and make sure all 3 of you have those perks equipped and get into a Cerberus together, with the one who needs the vehicle kills driving of course.

It's also helpful to have a friend/clanmate join the other team and let you turn them into pavement pizza!

Nashed
07-05-2014, 04:06 AM
Thar is genuinely good advice, I didn't know that about the three perks..

and like you say, if all else fails - make sure a pal is on the opposing team ready to take 25 for the team.

Thanks!

whit
07-05-2014, 04:31 AM
Nashed I am also on the PS3 EU server and I am in the same situation as you. Probably got about 2 kills through flukes. We could help each other if you want. I think some of the tricks are to use the hub/wheel map and, in SW, meet at coordinates away from the control points. De-equip your shield. Let off a bio-grenade and stand in the goo, apparently it stops your health regenerating. Then get your partner to ram you at full speed. Meet back at the coordinates and repeat.

Nashed
07-05-2014, 05:49 AM
Sorry about the late reply, you still interested in helping one another? Im on PSN EU and my PSN is "Nashed".

whit
07-05-2014, 07:00 AM
Not late at all, have sent you a PM.

whit
07-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Nashed and I got our quota, wasn't easy though. With perk and unequipped shield still took a good 6 hits before death. Don't know how this task could be done without cooperation. Thanks again Nashed.

Valkarint
03-02-2015, 08:50 AM
someone can help me with this trophy? if u have time add me friend!!! thanks!

Tura Satana
03-03-2015, 07:35 AM
Can you explain what exactly you are needing to do? I'm positive there is no PvP pursuit requiring you to get run-over kills. Because, I've completed them all.. except for the 50 hrs played. Only Cerberus License requires run-over kills -which is in Vehicle pursuits and can be done in Explosions 101.

Edit: Oh.. this is a trophy? I've never actually paid attention to those. I'll have to see if I have this.

dremora ven0m
03-03-2015, 11:15 AM
Even with hell on wheels perk still need 3 or 4 attempts to kill someone with cerberus & oooo sugar yep its blown up with 1 shot from a tricked out pistol! Man that thing is over powered oh no the cerberus made from paper!
This chevo like the turret kill pursuit1 is a nightmare to obtain

SilverWF
03-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Cerberus HP must be increased in 3-4 times - this is obvious.

Tura Satana
03-04-2015, 05:25 AM
Ok yeah. I don't have this trophy, nor do I care to. I'll never understand these trophy hunters suffering through rubbish like this for nothing. Question to those of you trying to do this: have you completed other PvP pursuits yet? Because, that would be time better spent. It actually has a point, as you will need all the pursuits you can get once you stop leveling from xp.

nikkihawke
04-21-2015, 05:53 AM
Is there anyone who can help me get the vehicular manslaughter trophy? If so add my PSN kratos71nb. Thanks

Put trophy help in request

The Lady
04-21-2015, 08:22 AM
I'll be on tonight, so if you still need help let me know. PSN is bearbug74

nikkihawke
04-21-2015, 11:26 AM
I'll be on tonight, so if you still need help let me know. PSN is bearbug74

Adding you now. I should b around :). Ty

Delta 115
06-17-2015, 05:30 PM
This is my last one to get platinum and I really need help. Please add me so I can finish this trophy.

PSN: ceylonmedals

Server: Europe (EU)

grosk
03-14-2016, 10:12 AM
If anyone could help me get this id really appreciate it. I'm in NA SERVER.
PSN: big_diesel25

Ps: after completion I will give reward of 400k and 3 orange guns around 3000 or a bit more

dremora ven0m
03-14-2016, 10:40 AM
If anyone could help me get this id really appreciate it. I'm in NA SERVER.
PSN: big_diesel25

Ps: after completion I will give reward of 400k and 3 orange guns around 3000 or a bit more

dude you can easily do this these days with the buff to vehicles..

Calm like a Bomb
03-14-2016, 01:26 PM
If your talking about turret kills in pvp, the best way I found to get them was from the passenger seat of the Cerebus, it shoots rockets...also having intimidation perk equipped will help, it grants a 75%(I think) increase in dmg to knocked down opponents, so when the driver knocks em down and backs up a bit for you to hit em with a rocket you'll blow them to smithereens

dremora ven0m
03-14-2016, 02:39 PM
If your talking about turret kills in pvp, the best way I found to get them was from the passenger seat of the Cerebus, it shoots rockets...also having intimidation perk equipped will help, it grants a 75%(I think) increase in dmg to knocked down opponents, so when the driver knocks em down and backs up a bit for you to hit em with a rocket you'll blow them to smithereens

No it not a pursuit but the chevo, was the penultimate checo aside from all chevo I needed.
Completed it in 1 SW after the pvp rework

05-22-2016, 08:41 PM
Hola a todos, quisiera saber si hay alguien que pueda ayudarme a conseguir este trofeo. Gracias

PS3: N/A
id: gonzalotapia