PDA

View Full Version : the vehicle missile

moof
07-06-2014, 06:39 PM
i was just wondering,i noticed alot of times with the rapid traveling with the incursions,if you do a jump just right and hit the brake exactly right,you can jump out your vehicle and land roughly on target of the incursion spot,while your vehicle continues sailing on like a cruise missile,

so i was wondering if anyone has succeeded in using this vehicle missile tactic to hit enemys?i have tryed quite afew times but usually my med tech dune buggy winds up 40 feet outside the "e rep soldier camp" incursion mini spot

Bonehead
07-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Never on purpose but my car has killed some mobs after I leave it from time to time.

moof
07-06-2014, 06:46 PM
one of the funnest things,soloing one of those raider incursion mini spots with just the vehicle

the raiders make such funny sounds when you run them over XD

stefb42
07-06-2014, 06:48 PM
In freight yard i used to cover the runner with sticky grenades, drive to capture point and jump of at top speed, the runner would carry on ahead and I'd detonate the grenades, got many kills this way

Bonehead
07-06-2014, 06:59 PM
In freight yard i used to cover the runner with sticky grenades, drive to capture point and jump of at top speed, the runner would carry on ahead and I'd detonate the grenades, got many kills this way

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/brilliant2.jpg

Imaru
07-06-2014, 08:15 PM

So you made a VBIED... clever.

Atticus Batman
07-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Yes and it pissed somebody off that I stole their kill.

PseudoCool
07-07-2014, 06:20 AM
Wait til you do it to a Viscera.. they tend to get pretty angry when you slam a flying Duni into their chest as you fly out :)

stefb42
07-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Yeah, got a lot of laughs out of it, unfortunately the freight yard is the only place you can do it afaik, as you can't stick grenades to a vehicle that you spawn, it has to be a vehicle on a map anyone can use, would probably work on explosions 101 too, though it wouldn't be as much fun launching it into a group of npc,

that's of course if it still works, was around may last year last time i tried it, maybe someone into pvp could try it out to ser if it can still be done, though i don't see why it wouldn't,

it was also possible to cover a vehicle out in the field with them, then wait for an enemy to get on it and blow it up with them on, its amazing how many people will get on a vehicle even when its covered with sticky grenades