PDA

View Full Version : [DEV Answer needed] Pre-Order Digitsl Deluxe

Pyromann
02-01-2013, 12:45 AM
I just pre-ordered the digital deluxe for defiance and i wanted to ask if the items only goes for one single player or for al the players, also if it'll come on Steam, and if it does, i'll be able to activate it through steam?

PD: When will be the next open beta?

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY TYPO

Valethar
02-01-2013, 12:51 AM
The items will be available to all characters on the account. There have been no plans announced for Steam thus far, though that doesn't mean there won't be later. Even if it's not available, you should still be able to add it as a non-steam game, but there's no guarantee the overlays will work.

The next beta event is on February 8th and runs the whole weekend. If you just ordered the DD from Trion, you should be able to download the beta client and install it now, from your Trion account. You won't be able to play yet, but you'll be ready when the servers come up on the 8th.

Pyromann
02-01-2013, 01:16 AM
The items will be available to all characters on the account. There have been no plans announced for Steam thus far, though that doesn't mean there won't be later. Even if it's not available, you should still be able to add it as a non-steam game, but there's no guarantee the overlays will work.

The next beta event is on February 8th and runs the whole weekend. If you just ordered the DD from Trion, you should be able to download the beta client and install it now, from your Trion account. You won't be able to play yet, but you'll be ready when the servers come up on the 8th.

I tried the Stema overlay the first Open Beta.
Thanks for the answer about the items.
I bought the Digital Deluxe, the one with all da premium items, i'm about 95% this game will have good stadistics about the Critics, thanks and I hope other people tell somehting