PDA

View Full Version : LOOK !!!!!! @ what this guy said !!!

Perfecto xFCx
07-08-2014, 05:04 AM
Is this true!! its the second post

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?166590-Up-4-Offers-Respark-Contender-V-Ark

Midori Oku
07-08-2014, 05:09 AM
No, no it's not.

jay ellis
07-08-2014, 05:11 AM
No, you can upgrade a purple ex to an orange ex but it will not become ark.

rydda
07-08-2014, 05:12 AM
Have you try it yet. Part of me dont beleive that the only thing that change the most is color name dont change.

Perfecto xFCx
07-08-2014, 05:15 AM
No, you can upgrade a purple ex to an orange ex but it will not become ark.

i was almost positive thats what happens . the guy must be trolling the thread

drackiller
07-08-2014, 05:18 AM

No , he is not. But i guess you are.

Ps: i`m not really sure who you are referring, so, i`ll just say that "jay ellis" is correct.

Perfecto xFCx
07-08-2014, 05:28 AM

what are you talking about .. the guy said something that i wanted to know if there was any truth behind what he said. this occurs a lot on xbox na trading . people troll threads . you must be misinformed

drackiller
07-08-2014, 07:31 AM
what are you talking about .. the guy said something that i wanted to know if there was any truth behind what he said. this occurs a lot on xbox na trading . people troll threads . you must be misinformed

No, read my post, like i said i got confused of whom you were talking about, there for my post sciptum.

Perfecto xFCx
07-08-2014, 08:44 AM
No, read my post, like i said i got confused of whom you were talking about, there for my post sciptum.

sorry for the misunderstanding

Atticus Batman
07-08-2014, 06:12 PM

Ps: i`m not really sure who you are referring, so, i`ll just say that "jay ellis" is correct.

Jay be correct. Draccy be confused. It's business as usual. :)

drackiller
07-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Jay be correct. Draccy be confused. It's business as usual. :)

But i am MAN enough to admit when i`m wrong :)
That`s why i made Mea Culpa.

Atticus Batman
07-09-2014, 03:14 AM
But i am MAN enough to admit when i`m wrong :)
That`s why i made Mea Culpa.

That is also true.

Odessa
07-09-2014, 05:29 AM

I'm going to suggest reading through threads on here, since you will run across people who guess information or have outdated information. Usually someone will jump on to correct and give updated info. The thread you linked had ONE guy say something incorrect and everyone else corrected him. I don't understand how you missed them, so I link the posts right after:

except that's not how it works, ark shields cannot be "made" you sir are misinformed

there is no such thing as a purple v ex shield

Very very true. There is no such thing as a Purple V shield. V (roman numeral for 5) is reserved only for Orange shields and I just checked after reading this you can not upgrade a V EX Legendary shield to ARK either. ARK shields will always be one of the few items that keep a high value since they can not be "made" as you suggested. Same thing goes for the Gunslinger guns.

Ill offer 500k to start you off. Keeps me from spending the ark forge to raise mine up to usable level