PDA

View Full Version : shields in faction boxes

jay ellis
07-08-2014, 04:55 PM
We grind all week to open faction boxes and then get common shields as loot. Why? I'm ok with the 7th legion because they're unique and ive come to terms with the fact that we mostly get blue junk. I get pretty angry when i get two tachyons out of a top notch box, though. Am i the only one who thinks common shields should be removed from these loot tables?

konstantinov
07-08-2014, 04:58 PM
I pulled a Respark Regen IV EX back in march and recently a Ironclad Fortifier V ARK from top notch rep boxes so I don't mind it too much. Sorry Jay.

Edit: Also pulled a Respark Grenadier V EX 5 mins after I pulled that Regen. Top notch rep box.

HAYABUSA DCLXVI
07-08-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm fine with them, Got me an Ironclad Survivor V ARK on monday :)

ConcreteSnake
07-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Yes yes, I got a respark regen v ark out of a faction vendor too

jay ellis
07-08-2014, 05:27 PM
I hate all of you

konstantinov
07-08-2014, 05:31 PM
I hate all of you

You and Crazybear both left me and went to the EU server!

Are you a fan of the Jay Ellis boy band? hahahaha

Atticus Batman
07-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Common shields? I never get WHITE items out of faction boxes. uncommon (green) and higher, yes but never see whites. Is it just me?

konstantinov
07-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Common shields? I never get WHITE items out of faction boxes. uncommon (green) and higher, yes but never see whites. Is it just me?

I've received a few white RL scopes out of the 7th legion mod box.

Atticus Batman
07-08-2014, 06:04 PM
I've received a few white RL scopes out of the 7th legion mod box.

I don't buy mod boxes but since that is the only way to get certain mods that doesn't surprise me. However I don't remember seeing a white in the faction catche boxes since they were added.

konstantinov
07-08-2014, 06:17 PM
I don't buy mod boxes but since that is the only way to get certain mods that doesn't surprise me. However I don't remember seeing a white in the faction catche boxes since they were added.

I loathe launch scopes.

jay ellis
07-08-2014, 06:21 PM

I meant common as in you can get them anywhere, not common rarity.

jay ellis
07-08-2014, 06:24 PM
I realize that people have pulled great shields from these boxes, but people also pull great shields from tier 2 boxes. I just think that since it says you will get faction items, you should only get faction items. Also you should get faction nades, just sayin.

ConcreteSnake
07-08-2014, 06:57 PM
I realize that people have pulled great shields from these boxes, but people also pull great shields from tier 2 boxes. I just think that since it says you will get faction items, you should only get faction items. Also you should get faction nades, just sayin.

well technically they are faction shields since you only get the type that they already sell in their vendors for rep...just like the guns

Atticus Batman
07-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Getting crappy stuff that you can get elsewhere does suck, but the problem is if they limit those boxes to purple/orange items they will increase the rep/scrip//keys required to get them.

rebtattoo
07-08-2014, 07:42 PM
I pulled a Rhino Regen Ark out of Solepter a while back. I'm fine with the loot tables the way they are. RnG is fcukin' RnG.

konstantinov
07-08-2014, 08:15 PM
I pulled a Rhino Regen Ark out of Solepter a while back. I'm fine with the loot tables the way they are. RnG is fcukin' RnG.

Me likey reb.

Bonehead
07-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Me likey reb.

All the cool kids like Reb.

jay ellis
07-08-2014, 09:37 PM
well technically they are faction shields since you only get the type that they already sell in their vendors for rep...just like the guns

This is not true

jay ellis
07-08-2014, 09:37 PM
All the cool kids like Reb.
This is true

jay ellis
07-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Getting crappy stuff that you can get elsewhere does suck, but the problem is if they limit those boxes to purple/orange items they will increase the rep/scrip//keys required to get them.

I don't care about the rarity, i just want faction guns for my faction rep. Even blue is ok with me.

konstantinov
07-08-2014, 09:41 PM
I don't care about the rarity, i just want faction guns for my faction rep. Even blue is ok with me.

What's your ego now jay?

jay ellis
07-09-2014, 04:06 AM
What's your ego now jay?

On na 5700
On eu 5500

rydda
07-09-2014, 05:28 AM
We grind all week to open faction boxes and then get common shields as loot. Why? I'm ok with the 7th legion because they're unique and ive come to terms with the fact that we mostly get blue junk. I get pretty angry when i get two tachyons out of a top notch box, though. Am i the only one who thinks common shields should be removed from these loot tables?

This is wat im been trying to say its like other players got the benefit an others who open the same or more got the short end of the stick some of you know that iv post a ticket an trion told me to buy a loot boost when you cant buy one cause they took it out of the store. The rng is working as intended

bless rng lol wat a joke, sorry yes im a little upset

konstantinov
07-09-2014, 08:55 AM
On na 5700
On eu 5500

Daamnnnnnnnn

PseudoCool
07-09-2014, 01:43 PM
This is wat im been trying to say its like other players got the benefit an others who open the same or more got the short end of the stick some of you know that iv post a ticket an trion told me to buy a loot boost when you cant buy one cause they took it out of the store. The rng is working as intended

bless rng lol wat a joke, sorry yes im a little upset

I guess we'll have to test the RNG in the faction boxes next huh? Oh wait.. that's right.. I can't play right now with all the errors.. whoops!

And.. for the record, I don't think I've gotten a white item out of any loot box (faction or otherwise) since they removed them wayyyyy back when. Not even a white scope, although I wouldn't mind if it was the one for infectors that seems to be impossible to find anymore.

maverick07
07-09-2014, 01:52 PM
I know the white RL Launch Scopes have been a problem for a long time. But, after finding out that each Launch Scope rarity has a different Scope/Zoom, I wonder if it was intentional...

konstantinov
07-09-2014, 02:22 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2v0yg3t.jpg

sorry it's sideways.