PDA

View Full Version : new enemy?

Makoto Jadow
07-09-2014, 10:47 AM
i was killing enemies infront of idr and after i killed an enemy another one popped out called a revenant...any info?

Copperpot
07-09-2014, 10:51 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?165746-Alert-Grid-Emergencies-Across-Paradise

or this http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2014/06/19/producer-letter-defiance-season-2-kickoff/

Makoto Jadow
07-09-2014, 10:56 AM
that explains it thanks

Mess7739
07-09-2014, 10:58 AM
I think it has something to do with the latest episode of Defiance and how Irisa was implanting 'metallic weave' into people and having them 'revive'. I strongly feel that if thats the case then she is making these cyborgs and that a robot entity might be guiding her into creating an army for it, organic body is destroyed, metallic robot thing is born.

I bet its connected to that other episode when Irisa's Irathy friend dies and he comes back, the doctor explains it might have something to do with a piece of arkfall that pierced him during a razor storm, which let him recieve signals from an Ark's navigational computer.

This is all circumstantial and is just my opinion.

samuelsinn
07-09-2014, 04:51 PM
I think it has something to do with the latest episode of Defiance and how Irisa was implanting 'metallic weave' into people and having them 'revive'. I strongly feel that if thats the case then she is making these cyborgs and that a robot entity might be guiding her into creating an army for it, organic body is destroyed, metallic robot thing is born.

I bet its connected to that other episode when Irisa's Irathy friend dies and he comes back, the doctor explains it might have something to do with a piece of arkfall that pierced him during a razor storm, which let him recieve signals from an Ark's navigational computer.

This is all circumstantial and is just my opinion.

um no. lol the grid (( spoiler )) connected to the game and are conected to von bock and the fact that he has an arc core ego inside of him. note. that the grid can use ego powers. it was also stated somewhere that the grid come from a von bock lab somewhere in silacon vally no where near defiance. and that leads alot of people to beleave that von bock himself is behind it. that the ego from the ark core inside of him is controling him and commanding him to create an army. :)

Escyos
07-09-2014, 07:39 PM
um no. lol the grid (( spoiler )) connected to the game and are conected to von bock and the fact that he has an arc core ego inside of him. note. that the grid can use ego powers. it was also stated somewhere that the grid come from a von bock lab somewhere in silacon vally no where near defiance. and that leads alot of people to beleave that von bock himself is behind it. that the ego from the ark core inside of him is controling him and commanding him to create an army. :)

Firstly, your spelling hurts my brain. Secondly EGO is a bionetic implant that AIDS in combat, it cannot control someone. Von Bach has an artificial intelligence (most likely) inside of him. Now the Grid may be able to manifest powers like ours, but there is no connection between EGO and them.

It's possible that they are connected to what's inside Irisa, we have no proof either way. It may be two different things that are similar.

crazyged
07-10-2014, 12:59 AM
My theory is that they're leading us to believe that Irisa is being controlled by the Grid, but it will eventually turn out that she's part of a force that is actually combating the grid and the people she attacked were actually possessed by revenants...

samuelsinn
07-10-2014, 01:02 AM
My theory is that they're leading us to believe that Irisa is being controlled by the Grid, but it will eventually turn out that she's part of a force that is actually combating the grid and the people she attacked were actually possessed by revenants...

i like that thery. but it still dosent exsplane how it was leaked that the grid came from a von bach lab and that he is part of the master mind behind them saposably.