PDA

View Full Version : Would you put a Cat Injector or leave the Rapid reload on this TACC AR??? Need Advice

BIEBERyoloSWAG
07-09-2014, 12:06 PM
The Gun:

TACC AR
BIO Poo Shoes
Run N Gun
XP: Crit
Reload
CRIT
CRIT
Ego on Reload
Damage

The Issue:
I have a Run N Gun Catalyst Injector and no other Run N Gun gun besides this one. Currently it is fully T4 Modded and has a rapid reloader as the mag. Would anyone recomend leaving it on there or is it worth putting the Injector?

rebtattoo
07-09-2014, 12:09 PM
I prefer the reload. Take advantage of Epic role.

The nano on this gun is pretty effective as it is. I'd leave it as is.

Kibblehouse
07-09-2014, 12:55 PM
All I know is that its been a long day. I saw Cat Injector and my brain went "...Cat, as in Feline?? WTF"
Time to go home.

Hopefully clearer heads will be able to give you good advice.

Dycroft
07-09-2014, 01:02 PM
The Gun:

TACC AR
BIO Poo Shoes
Run N Gun
XP: Crit
Reload
CRIT
CRIT
Ego on Reload
Damage

The Issue:
I have a Run N Gun Catalyst Injector and no other Run N Gun gun besides this one. Currently it is fully T4 Modded and has a rapid reloader as the mag. Would anyone recomend leaving it on there or is it worth putting the Injector?
Assuming that I'm remembering correctly and that the TACC AR is the single-shot version, I wouldn't put either mod on it; I'd put the 3-round burst-fire mod on it and save myself some button-mashing effort instead. :p

AVA the RONIN
07-09-2014, 01:18 PM
Assuming that I'm remembering correctly and that the TACC AR is the single-shot version, I wouldn't put either mod on it; I'd put the 3-round burst-fire mod on it and save myself some button-mashing effort instead. :p

...credibility = -9

SirServed
07-09-2014, 01:19 PM
The TACC AR is 3 round burst fire. It depends on what you plan to shoot with it, but personally I would put in a Catalyst Converter.

Dycroft
07-09-2014, 04:34 PM
...credibility = -9
Yes, thank you for not taking the high road of just simply reminding me politely that it's the Heavy Assault Carbine that's the single-shot AR and not the TACC AR. Welcome to my ignore list. I suggest you take a seat. You're going to be there a long time.

The TACC AR is 3 round burst fire. It depends on what you plan to shoot with it, but personally I would put in a Catalyst Converter.
I see, and I agree; the increased chance to proc the weapon's element, causing it to occur sooner and more often, likely contributes a lot more to the weapon than the faster reloading time.

Critical Errors
07-10-2014, 03:01 AM
Leave the reload mag. TACC ARs are not the big points grabbers for Opportunist. They are high damage weapons that you use to give the enemy a bad day! If you're looking for something to pop a catalyst injector on, make it a high fire rate weapon.

AVA the RONIN
07-10-2014, 05:39 AM
Yes, thank you for not taking the high road of just simply reminding me politely that it's the Heavy Assault Carbine that's the single-shot AR and not the TACC AR. Welcome to my ignore list. I suggest you take a seat. You're going to be there a long time.

I see, and I agree; the increased chance to proc the weapon's element, causing it to occur sooner and more often, likely contributes a lot more to the weapon than the faster reloading time.

...crying power is over 9000!

kgersen
07-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Leave the reload mag. TACC ARs are not the big points grabbers for Opportunist. They are high damage weapons that you use to give the enemy a bad day! If you're looking for something to pop a catalyst injector on, make it a high fire rate weapon.

+1. As a devoted TACC AR user I agree wholeheartedly; particularly with the rolls you have. TACCs are really great for sustained DPS; use them for what they excel at!