PDA

View Full Version : Wondering how the clan ego 3k bonus works

bigguy
07-09-2014, 12:33 PM
The clan im in isnt a large clan we dont recruit. We are a small group of active players who have fun together and help each other out. Recently i have contemplated actively trying to advance the areas of clan ego that our clan doesnt participate in often and was wondering if this got us to ego 3k would doing the things i dont enjoy like pvp pay off ?

So if someone whos clan is ego 3k would be kind enough please tell me how the extra key bonus works...Thanks in advance

konstantinov
07-09-2014, 12:41 PM
You just get one extra key on top of whatever you earn from your score.

ConcreteSnake
07-09-2014, 12:42 PM
From my experience and others the clan bonuses don't really work. The extra key is literally 1 extra key per event like minor arkfalls, major arkfall, sieges, incursions. The system was created when we were only getting 5 keys per major event which was a 20% increase, but now that you can get 20-40 keys per event it feels like a 2% increase and not worth the hassle.

bigguy
07-09-2014, 12:54 PM
Ok thanks guys now i know i dont have to go out of my way for very little.

dramaQkarri
07-09-2014, 01:02 PM
It's nice at fast quick conflict sites that give you one key now...cuz you'll get two when clan levels up to 3k. Or Shadow War, where you get two now you'll get three.

bigguy
07-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Still not really enough for me to justify putting in extra time or just time into what i dont really enjoy , But thanks to all for helping me understand.

dramaQkarri
07-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Still not really enough for me to justify putting in extra time or just time into what i dont really enjoy , But thanks to all for helping me understand.

Yep and that's why I had little hesitation leaving my previous clan that had gotten to 3K level. Honestly haven't missed the extra key at all.

Kanah
07-09-2014, 01:09 PM
I can imagine it's nice for new players who might not score very much. But yes, one extra key is not a lot when you usually get 20.

Arran
07-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Don't just think of the one extra key. Think of all the bonuses you get for having everything maxed out, extra loot is my main reason.

maverick07
07-09-2014, 01:36 PM
The clan im in isnt a large clan we dont recruit. We are a small group of active players who have fun together and help each other out. Recently i have contemplated actively trying to advance the areas of clan ego that our clan doesnt participate in often and was wondering if this got us to ego 3k would doing the things i dont enjoy like pvp pay off ?

So if someone whos clan is ego 3k would be kind enough please tell me how the extra key bonus works...Thanks in advance

The extra key bonus is a little bit confusing. You get one extra key for the first reward tier for events (in the range of 5k to 30k where you normally recieve a key every 5k score). You also get an additional bonus key for the second tier of rewards above 30k (Forge starts at 35k and you start getting Forge/Keys every 10k). If you score above 40k you get 2 bonus keys for most events.

There are a few exceptions to this though. Arkbreaks don't start awarding keys until 35k (like Arkforge in other events), so I believe you only get 1 bonus key from those, also PvP does not reward bonus keys.

dramaQkarri
07-09-2014, 01:43 PM
Don't just think of the one extra key. Think of all the bonuses you get for having everything maxed out, extra loot is my main reason.

Still...haven't missed any of that either.