PDA

View Full Version : Weapon mods disappearing when other mods added.

Gingersnapped
07-09-2014, 02:26 PM
So I tried searching, but found nothing. I have a quickshot blaster with a T3 recoil stock, T2 sight, and a T5 magazine. When I went to add a T4 barrel I scrolled down to look at the stats before adding and it showed my ammo back at 26 instead of 46. So because of this I have not added the barrel because I don't want to lose my mag. Is this just a glitch or will I really lose my T5 mag by adding a T4 barrel? Is there a limit on level of mods you can add? Any help is appreciated.

Atticus Batman
07-09-2014, 02:34 PM
So I tried searching, but found nothing. I have a quickshot blaster with a T3 recoil stock, T2 sight, and a T5 magazine. When I went to add a T4 barrel I scrolled down to look at the stats before adding and it showed my ammo back at 26 instead of 46. So because of this I have not added the barrel because I don't want to lose my mag. Is this just a glitch or will I really lose my T5 mag by adding a T4 barrel? Is there a limit on level of mods you can add? Any help is appreciated.

It sounds like it's just a visual bug. only way adding a mod should get rid of a mod is if you are adding the same mod type and adding it over the other mod.