PDA

View Full Version : Question about packs

Perchta
07-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Just started game about a week ago. I love it. Currently playing the base F2P client. My question is if I purchase the Recruit, Hunter or Ultimate pack is the Ark Key Capacity, Inventory Slot, Loadout Slots and Character Slots in additional to those in the base game? Probably a stupid question I know. And if added are they added account wide or just to one character?

PhantasieTrion
07-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Just started game about a week ago. I love it. Currently playing the base F2P client. My question is if I purchase the Recruit, Hunter or Ultimate pack is the Ark Key Capacity, Inventory Slot, Loadout Slots and Character Slots in additional to those in the base game? Probably a stupid question I know. And if added are they added account wide or just to one character?

Hi Perchta

Glad you like the game, and it's not a stupid question.

When you buy the packs, anything in them will be added to whatever you current (base) is.

Note: There are maximums for certain things, like Ark Key Capacity (125).

Perchta
07-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the quick reply!

Market
07-09-2014, 05:12 PM
Hey PT! Since it pertains to the OP's question in a way, I'd like to know if those special items are going to be available outside of those packs? I know the Hellblazer is already part of the refer a friend thing, but I'm more interested in the hellbug ATV and the Hellbug Helmet. Any chance we'll see these in the store sometime soon?