PDA

View Full Version : The Dawn Breakers, PC/NA

Pages : [1] 2

cyguy
07-10-2014, 12:50 AM
This is a clan that was formed by a group of obsessive, insomnaic players with the single minded devotion to the term "casual" clan. We boast a mix of vet and new players willing and able to help, group, and answer questions without any of the elitist attitude. There are NO REQUIREMENTS to join. There will be no apps, no required online activity, and no required voice. We promote group play, but do not require it. No matter your style of play, solo, group, pvp, or pve - this is a comfortable, newbie friendly place to hang out.

* There are, and never will be any requirements to get into, or to continue being a part of this clan.

* This is a casual clan for people to play in. There will be no lists of rules, or people ordering you about.

* Active, inactive - it's not a problem. No one will be kicked, unless you prove that you lack manners and respect toward others within the clan.

* We were all new at some point, and so we ask you to check the elitist attitude at the door.

* We ask you to curb the drama as well. This is a game, as such people play to relax, or just to have fun. No drama please.

Most of us enjoy playing in a group, and will often broadcast for group runs, co-op runs, recorder hunts, as well as dailies/weekly group runs. We also enjoy grouping together in order to check off general pursuit lists. That being said, if you prefer to play solo that is fine as well. Anytime you wish to group, or ask questions please do so. In no way should you feel obligated to do so, if you do not wish it.

New or old players of any EGO level is more than welcome. We would like to welcome all those searching for a clan without any pressure attached. Stay for as long as you'd like, and as long as you are having fun.

I want to thank you all for stumbling onto this post, and for your consideration. We wish you luck in your search to find a clan that's right for you. :D

Feel Free to contact:
Clan Founder - Bleda
If you wish to contact the clan through forum messages:

Jussi

We currently have a small band of players who are eager to help, and group up with one another. We also have a fairly large member base of inactive players that will always be welcome back online if they so choose. I want to thank the members for their contributions and helpfulness.

cyguy
07-11-2014, 02:08 AM
We would like to welcome all the new members, and thank them for hopping on board. In appreciation for all the new comers, we will be running clan boosts over the weekend. Thank you again, and we appreciate the full groups of clannies running around causing mayhem in the bay area. Happy hunting.

Jussi
07-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Last night was a good night we welcomed a few new members to the clan...did some daily's and played quite a few arenas as well as did a few co-op missions...full groups last night was great to see...Thank you and welcome to the new members again...hope to see more of you in game =]

iPokePoke
07-11-2014, 09:57 PM
may i join? i am pretty new to the game.. dont have any DLC.. but might consider....
the only thing that is stopping me now is the disconnect bug that i get from big events sometimes... :/

name is "iPokePoke"

cyguy
07-12-2014, 08:14 AM
In game messages will be sent to the handful waiting for invites. Also, if you are already currently in a clan we will assume that you have changed your mind about us.

Clan boosts are up and running this weekend. So please enjoy yourselves, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions whether in game, or in forum messages. Thank you.

cyguy
07-12-2014, 08:16 AM
Last night was a good night we welcomed a few new members to the clan...did some daily's and played quite a few arenas as well as did a few co-op missions...full groups last night was great to see...Thank you and welcome to the new members again...hope to see more of you in game =]

I have to admit that I like the full clan groups that are running around. We max the daily clan xp cap almost instantly. Wish there wasn't a daily cap. Should allow you to level up as much as you want, as depending on how much the clan works at it. But flying up a few levels in activities in just one week is quite nice to see. I guess more raptors will be needed lol. Unless they eventually add a 6-8 person truck. I would waste money on that.

cyguy
07-13-2014, 04:09 AM
I wanted to thank all the new members were acquired last night, as well as all those who participated in the group pvp runs. We spent half the night running pvp groups, which was way more fun then I've had in pvp ever before, and even the expert co-op maps - which turned out to be not so bad after all. It was nice to work on those pursuits and knock them out without the usual frustration of hour long que's. AS well as finally moping up those social pursuits that seem to sit around forever.

Still running clan boosts over the weekend as a thank you to all the people that have joined recently. Also a thank you for all the people that help to max the daily xp cap almost immediately when it's reset. Thanks to everyone for making this an enjoyable place to hang out. Next time I will take screenshots of the full sword pvp's. :)

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to message. We have members on around the clock.

Jussi
07-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Indeed we have grow from a small little group of 4 gamers who wanted a clan that there were no regulations and requirements to be in the clan...We started The Dawn Breakers and never thought it would grow as it has but are very excited to have each new person who joins up...you will be welcomed right away from the time you join by friendly active ppl who love to group up and do stuff with fellow ark hunters...Once in the clan you will be able to group up and join us on our daily run abouts killing stuff and doing missions...we thank you all for your interest and hope to see you in game... cant say thank you guys enough for our current members you keep the clan going and keep it active...keep up the good work guys love gaming with you all =]

Skape
07-15-2014, 06:08 AM
As the title says I'm new. Leveled basically from ark falls and the like. I'm still working on the story line quests. I did just order the ultimate pack on amazon because I really like the game. But I'm fairly lost as to what to do. Been spending a lot of time researching.

Game history
Eq1 - 3 years
Daoc 2 ish years
Wow. - way too long lol

I'm looking for casual and fun which it seems like you are based on reading this thread

IGN: Skape

I'm usually on around 9pm Est till about midnight.

cyguy
07-15-2014, 07:12 AM
Will try to snag who I have on the waiting list if I can. I'm primarily on the mornings this week. However, we have some people on around the clock, and the majority are active at nights, and obsessively on 10-15 hours during the weekends. (You know who you are.) :)

Everything is far more fun in full clan groups. Most of us hated pvp until we formed large groups. Most of our people were new to pvp or hated it fiercely. After a night of pvp in our groups, people can't wait to do it again. Also we've learned that with full groups running around, we can max out the daily cap for any clan ranking in only 3-4 runs, which means when the caps reset, they tend to get maxed again in an hour or two lol.
So that should kill more of the social pursuits for clan members.

Just remember, any and all questions are welcome. Our new players are able to get off to a running start with the help they need, and the questions they have answered. Even if you play solo, and don't like using the chat - you can always sit and have a laugh at us. It's a very laid back place with a good amount of humor.

Thank you all for the help with the tougher pursuits.

cyguy
07-17-2014, 12:20 PM
As an update in order to inform the people that are sending private messages, and to the rest. We currently have 20+ members, of which some are active around the clock while roughly 90% are active during the night hours. Weekends usually see a full clan roster active. We run full clan groups nightly, and most the weekends. Whether with a specific goal in mind, or just grouping together to get more xp and loot, the groups are always available.

If you ask for help in clan channel, don't feel overwhelmed if you have most everyone volunteering to aid you. I must also mention that you should not feel hesitant to use the clan channel to ask for help, or ask questions concerning anything. We are very friendly, and have a number of new players learning to play, and we've made it very clear that we are more than willing to answer anything you have to ask.

As for the higher level members in our clan, we do also run expert maps, and are willing to take groups of lower levels through.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Even private messages are answered, so please feel free to chat us up. Thank you.

Shadowjack
07-17-2014, 01:38 PM
Would love to join. Been playing about a month and enjoying the game. IGN is Jeyhrel.

Foxtrot 813
07-18-2014, 09:28 AM
Hi. I would like to join. Name's Rhesh Lyehga.

cyguy
07-18-2014, 11:03 AM
No problem. We have members on around the clock. They will try to hit you up as soon as they can find you online. The most activity is during nights and weekends, so we may not be able to catch you during some daytime hours. If you're currently waiting, please be patient. Several of us check the forums and private messages quite frequently. Please still feel free to message any of us in game for help or questions. If you don't sign up with us, it's our hope that you can find a clan that you are comfortable with. Thank you for your consideration, and to all the new people we have accumulated over the course of the last 2 weeks.

Several full clan group events are in the works to be hosted over the weekend. Several full clan pvp groups, co-op and expert co-op runs in particular. If these things interest you, please feel free to join us. Otherwise full clan groups are run on a regular basis every night, doing random things and events. None of these things are required. If you just enjoy sitting back and chatting, that's fine too. Everyone is welcome to do their own thing, we only ask that you treat and speak to other clan members fairly and without ridicule. So long as the atmosphere remains a laid back place to hang out, everyone is happy. We simply ask that people maintain this. Thank you again.

Wraither
07-18-2014, 11:57 AM
Hello

I'm somewhat new to the game, but not new to the MMO scene etc and have been gaming for a very long time.
My character name is Wraither, a survivalist, and I am currently learning and researching the game, but have found it to be somewhat non-social without a clan, so here I am on the forums.

After going over many postings, this clan seems to fit what I am looking for and I would be interested in joining if recruitment is still open.

Thanks in advance, and look forward to hearing from you when you get a chance

- Wraither

cyguy
07-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Thank you, I will give out your name and a few others to recruiters so they can be on the look out for you as soon as they can. Any questions or if any help is needed don't hesitate to ask once you are in the clan. They're are a great deal of people who jump at answering things, and signing up to help you with anything you are stuck with.

Even if you rather play solo then with a group, that is fine too. At least you'll have a large group of over eager players willing to aid you if you should need it. Please keep in mind that the majority of activity takes place during night hours as most of us have work/families and so on. So if we can't get to you during the day, the nights or weekends are your best bet. We do have people on around the clock though, and I'll try to get your name added to the ones I need to hand out. Thank you for your consideration toward us.

cyguy
07-18-2014, 02:11 PM
This week's Arkcode is VBI.

Enter this into your account under apply codes for a patron pass. Will update each week here instead of informing clan members every 15 mins. :)

warsoul
07-18-2014, 03:21 PM
I would like to join your clan. Oldtime player returning to game. My in game chr name is Seraph One. Thank you.

Jussi
07-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Thank you for all our new members being friendly and active in the clan...i like to see clan members getting along so well and helping others out...I have high hopes for the future of our little clan that keeps growing and its all thanks to my fellow clanies...I know that we have a list of ppl that are waiting to join and we are doing our best to get you added once we see you online... its posted in the begining but my in game name is "bleda" feel free to msg me or add me as a friend and ill get you added into the clan or answer any questions anyone has...im on a little bit during the day from around 2-5 EDT but mostly afk during these times only online to get recruits during these hours...and back online around 8 or 9 EDT til the wee hours of the morning so these would be the best times to get ahold of me for questions or joining the clan...weekend hours are random but online most of the evenings...look forward to seeing you all in game and want to say thank you one more time to all the ppl looking to join for considering us and for all our current members...you all are a great group of ppl and i think myself a lucky guy being able to game with you all...=]

Ejamon
07-19-2014, 11:32 AM
I would like to join as well. I'm not on too much due to work and school, (even taking classes during summer semester), so my activity is extremely limited. I would still like to join in so I can have people to play with during those times that I am on.

On a side note, I've been in the last 3 clans with Cy. He tends to gravitate toward the best places of activity, and I would like to tag along yet again. :)

I only have a 1500, and 500 right now. If you could add me, that would be great. Cy has my info, or I'll just bug him when I see him.

redbeard
07-19-2014, 02:17 PM
Im looking for a clan, about 680 i play the early hours a lot, my game name is redbearded

rosetta_cd_29A
07-19-2014, 03:28 PM
Hello all ! Just thought i'd upload a few screen shots of some good clan times ! Been having a lot of fun with you all, solo play and pugs are overrated ! ;p

Getting a scenic tour of the Badlands from cyguy !

http://i.imgur.com/jAbXGtp.png

Dominating Explosions 101 with a full clan group !

http://i.imgur.com/2EKbIVq.png

Got my sword ! Couldn't have done it alone, thanks again everyone !

http://i.imgur.com/TK4r9B3.png

If you wanna see em full size just right-click and view image ;) Oh, and if anyone wants my sweetfx preset for the film grain and chromatic abberation effects let me know and i'll put it up here !

See you all out in the Badlands !

cyguy
07-19-2014, 04:08 PM
I would like to join as well. I'm not on too much due to work and school, (even taking classes during summer semester), so my activity is extremely limited. I would still like to join in so I can have people to play with during those times that I am on.

On a side note, I've been in the last 3 clans with Cy. He tends to gravitate toward the best places of activity, and I would like to tag along yet again. :)

I only have a 1500, and 500 right now. If you could add me, that would be great. Cy has my info, or I'll just bug him when I see him.

Yes....I logged on for about 10 mins so I could send you an invite. You message spammer. :)

BRen
07-20-2014, 07:22 AM
how do I join?

BRen
07-20-2014, 07:30 AM
could you send me an invite? how does that work?

BRen
07-20-2014, 07:31 AM
sorry if i'm bothering you i just really want friends to play alongside with

cyguy
07-20-2014, 09:35 AM
We can send you an invite as soon as one of the people with recruiting ability sees you on. You'll be sent a message first asking you if you are still interested. Just post your character's in game name so we can find you. Thank you.

BRen
07-20-2014, 09:45 AM
ok i will......thank you ^_^

Ejamon
07-20-2014, 11:47 AM
Thank you for getting me in so fast. Sorry I can't be on too much, but it's good to know I have people to play with when I do. Right away I was able to join a pair of clan mates to shoot things for the 40 mins I was able to get on. Thanks for that, and I'm glad you guys are doing so well with your numbers.

Thank you Jussi and cy for the help.

bob0
07-20-2014, 02:21 PM
This may just sound like the clan I'm in need of! Send an invite to: bob0

Just want people who are down to have fun and play the game together!

PyroCrush
07-20-2014, 03:52 PM
This sounds like a great clan. My ign is PyroCrush. Might have some buddies that will tag along as well.

Vykull
07-20-2014, 04:23 PM
Sounds like you guys are fun and active. I would like to join you guys if you still are recruiting and have room.

Thanks

VyKull

BRen
07-20-2014, 04:34 PM
me too

my in_game name -> raiaan

cyguy
07-20-2014, 05:27 PM
Thank you all. I've passed names out to others through the forums in an attempt to get you in faster. Many of our peoples' times online vary greatly, but we are pleased to say that we have about 30 members, and 90-95% are active daily. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, or help over the clan channel.

I'd like to remind everyone that the clan channel has been very buggy since the last update, and as such, sometimes people can't see clan channel text at all. So if you try speaking and no one answers, don't feel like you're being ignored, it's probably due to people being unable to see you. The only solution we have found for this horrible bug, is to log out and log back in. Sometimes it works right away, sometimes it takes a few times, but this can fix the problem. For example I had to relog 4 times last night before I could see the channel, and for people to see my texts. Don't be discouraged, I'm sure this will be fixed eventually.

Groups for co-ops, arenas, pvp and random laid back shooting are being formed consistently now. All you have to do is ask, and most are eager to jump into groups. Thank you all for your continued participation and contribution. We are all proud of our members, and how much they have put into leveling the clan's rankings quickly, capping the daily xp count rapidly.

We are all proud to have you, and hope that each and every one of you continue to be happy, active and filled with humor that we've being accustomed to every day. Again, thank you all for making this an enjoyable game.

Kablanka
07-20-2014, 07:46 PM
This sounds like a great group to enjoy the game with, I would love if you could shoot me an invite.. In game name is Kablanka

Thanks!

BRen
07-21-2014, 07:40 AM
can you add me too......... i ask yet again ^_^

BRen
07-21-2014, 07:45 AM
and here is my characters name if you forgot: raiaan

p.s: i'm writing this down in case you didn't notice before and i am not trying to nag at you or such sooooooo sorry ^_^

BRen
07-21-2014, 07:50 AM
*so sorry

^ a correction ^_^
ps i am just really looking forward to joining your clan of which is why I am sending all these reminders just in case see you all soon

~raiaan~

ArarisV
07-21-2014, 09:21 AM
I'd like an invite at IGN: Isana Valerian. I'll probably be on for a bit today.

Jussi
07-21-2014, 09:37 AM
Ill be online this afternoon around 3 to 4 pm EDT and ill try and get you guys added if your online...looking forward to playing with you guys and thanks for your interest in the dawn breakers =]

BRen
07-21-2014, 12:14 PM
i'm online now

GrandPrix46
07-21-2014, 08:22 PM
Would like to join you guys, just started playing the other day, getting the hang of things slowly. Coming from Eve Online so its a LOT different. Sent Djeckle a friend request in game, not exactly sure how to send a message ingame (couldn't find anything under Social for messaging). Look forward to joining!

EDIT: ingame name is same as forum name, just saw that may be relevant.

SladePrime
07-22-2014, 02:06 AM
If anyone wants to send a message use the forward slash and type tell or t and the name of the person you wish to message for example

/t SladePrime

/t Djeckle

/t personsnameyouwishtomessage

cyguy
07-23-2014, 03:15 PM
We are currently at 40+ members, randoms groups as well as co-op and expert co-ops involving full clans are run nightly. We spent the other night running co-ops, and hunting down recorders so clan members can finish pursuits. If you are having problems with social pursuits or just want to be involved with a clan that actually groups together for various reasons, or if you are just tired of feeling like the only person running in the game - feel free to give us a try.

We check the forums quite frequently, and send messages as soon as we see you. If you need to whisper one of us just type out:

/w name to send a whisper to any of us.

If we message you and you need to know how to send a quick reply just type out:

/r and your message. This replies to the last whisper sent to you.

You will always be asked if you are still interested before anything is sent.

Thank you for all the work in clan xp, as well as all the helpful groups that have going around lately. The thorn liro, and gunslinger arenas as well as the arktech pursuits have been greatly appreciated. Keep up all the good work. Thanks again.

cyguy
07-25-2014, 10:36 AM
This weeks code is powertech for those who didn't have a chance to enter it in yet.

Jussi
07-26-2014, 12:24 AM
This weekend we will be running clan XP boosts...make sure you make the best of them and enjoy as always =]...and if you want to join feel free to contact one of us and join up =]

Snicktor
07-26-2014, 08:12 AM
Hi there charater name Zerotwelve looking to join, just started playing the other day and dont know anything really about this game hahah, having fun though. Do you guys use any voice chat?

Loki Hellson
07-26-2014, 09:07 AM
Im currently looking for a casual but active Clan in Defiance. Im EGO 4600+ and have access to all the DLC. My ingame name is Loki Hellson. Do you use in game chat or teamspeak or ventrillo or something else?

cyguy
07-26-2014, 12:41 PM
Voice chat has been mentioned once or twice, but most people don't bother with it. Some people just aren't comfortable with voice, so we don't force the issue.

No worries about being new, we have people starting out brand new, to people that have been here since day 1. So feel free to ask questions or request help anytime you need anything over clan channel. We are constantly running groups for random things, and have well over 40 members now. Times of day vary greatly, but we do have people online at all hours. We will send invites as soon as we are able. Thanks.

Quinsareth
07-26-2014, 03:25 PM
I am a relatively new player looking for a nice friendly clan to call home. Ego rating just over 1000 currently and still working on the story lines.
Player name is Quinsareth

rosetta_cd_29A
07-26-2014, 05:24 PM
Hey Hey, i'll be on pretty soon and can send an invite to anyone who wants to join.
Send me a message, just type
/t rosetta rubedo blah blah blah and i'll get back to you asap.

And Quinsareth i'll message you when i get on if you're not already in the clan. Looking forward to seeing you guys real soon ! (✿◠‿◠)

Jussi
07-26-2014, 08:32 PM
not sure if anyone is going to see thins anytime soon...but has anyone else been having issues getting into the game? will not let me online at all

cyguy
07-26-2014, 09:37 PM
Everyone's having disconnects tonight, repeatedly. It's pretty much killed the group runs tonight. No point in starting anything if the servers are kicking us every 20 mins.

dkvalient
07-26-2014, 10:59 PM
Count Me In , Just Started But I Feel This Is Going To Be Good

DaggerHeart
07-26-2014, 11:31 PM
I would love to join your clan. I accidentally joined a clan with 3 members and I feel that that won't help me get far. I enjoy older clans with more people because they tend to be more...helpful, if you will, in times of need. My IGN is Dagger Heart (At least I think so I'd have to check haha) I've only been playing for a couple days but I tend to get on between 11AM-2AM. If you can catch me online, or I catch you, I'd appreciate an invite. Well once I leave this other clan. Thanks!

cyguy
07-26-2014, 11:50 PM
Lol, we are only a few weeks old but have close to 50 members now. We are all very active, and range from new players to players that have been here since day 1. We are also very enthusiastic about grouping together for whatever purpose, and tend to be on around the clock.

Everyone is very helpful with questions, help with missions/quests, and even co-op runs. There's nothing better then full clan groups running co-ops, or pvp. No wait time means more playing. :)

No worries though a lot of the new players tend to get hooked on playing and are on constantly. I hope the new people that have joined in the last week have as much fun as the rest.

We also check the forums frequently, we will send you guys invites as soon as we are able. As the first post stated, there are no requirements of any kind, all we ask is that everyone be respectful and friendly to all other clannies. Beyond that, just have fun, and don't hesitate to ask questions or help. You'll be surprised by how many people offer to help.

For all the new recruits over the past week, we all want to welcome you all. Thank you for hopping on board Defiance with us.

dkvalient
07-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Btw , I arent from NA , but playing with NA server , is this fine with u guys ?

dkvalient
07-27-2014, 12:13 AM
Btw , I arent from NA , but playing with NA server , is this fine with u guys ?

Sorry Forget My IGN : Xephias

Sauria
07-27-2014, 12:21 AM
Now where are the "like" buttons when you need them? I would like, like and like these post! :-)

Oh..and by all means, if you haven't joined yet then do so...after all we have the cool awesome swords....LOL

Jamoy
07-27-2014, 05:55 PM
Hey ingame name is JamoyTheWolf and i would like to join this clan

edit-
Still intrested left a dead clan

skyse
07-27-2014, 07:38 PM
Can i join in ? Kinda new to this game,still have much to learn. Im doing solo this passing days,without knowing whats going on in this game. Ya know,shooting some mad mattock heads with mates is more enjoyable rather than doing it alone :D Ign: Skyse.

cyguy
07-27-2014, 08:07 PM
I'll try to grab you if the servers can be stable for a little bit tonight. :)

And no worries, we were all new at one time. Feel free to ask any questions or ask for help if you want. People are more than happy to be in groups around here.

dkvalient
07-28-2014, 03:49 AM
I just started to join the clan yesterday and it was really a helpful clan !!!
Come Join Us To Get A Better Play Around In Defiance !!! =)

troyau
07-28-2014, 04:22 AM
Sounds like a great clan, would love an invite. Have just gotten back into playing this game. My ign is Jasper D'arkfyre

sphillips977
07-28-2014, 04:52 AM
Hi if your still recruiting can I join? My character name is Sam Phillips

Jussi
07-29-2014, 12:22 AM
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh142/rabbit_200708/epic_zps3d60102c.jpg (http://s255.photobucket.com/user/rabbit_200708/media/epic_zps3d60102c.jpg.html)

Wraither
07-29-2014, 12:27 AM
Watch these... oh the good ole days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqkYmVWdxVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dog_MmewnHM

The AFK strategy was my personal fav... and the mac the knife intermission

Grimble
07-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Would love to join you guys if you have the space. Started playing not too long ago, but I am definitely enjoying it. IGN: Grimble Thorne

cyguy
07-29-2014, 02:50 PM
No worries about running out of space. We are always recruiting and will try to send an invite as soon as we are able. We currently have over 50 members at the moment. Like always, if you need any help or need any questions feel free to ask. And again, as a reminder sometimes clan chat can be buggy, meaning that sometimes we can't see someone talking. So if you talk and no one responds, your best bet is to log out, and log back in. This usually fixes the problem, but can take a few tries at times.

Hopefully the Defiance staff will fix this issue sooner rather than later.

Ejamon
07-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Wanted to say thank you to everyone here. Got on for a short time and was able to get a bunch of you guys to come with me right away and finished all my daily junk in no time. Not able to log on too much but I appreciate the quick help. Now if only I can stuff kainen in my bag and break him out when I need some ark level kills! You too though, you never say no when people ask for help. Though you might want to come with a warning taped to your chest that reads: warning causes mobs to go super saiyan within area. :p

Ya inadvertent group member killa. :D

cyguy
07-29-2014, 03:38 PM
I knows..........

RobDaCool
07-29-2014, 07:49 PM
You fellers still looking for new members? New to the game, EGO is only around 1120 or so, but willing to learn

IGN: Boogly

Jussi
07-31-2014, 12:31 AM
Over 60 members now and still growing guys...love to see all the groups and ranking still going up...everyone is doing a great job and i love gaming with all of you...come join us in game we are always having alot of fun...=]

cyguy
07-31-2014, 11:25 AM
Wanted to thank everyone for all the work they've been doing in the clan. Over 60 members, roughly 1500 clan rating, and seeing people break the 10 mil point contribution mark. Seeing the daily xp cap on events is very nice to see.

To the night crew people that are on for 10 hour shifts, and obsessively play all night long until the sun comes up - you're all crazy lol. But thanks for keeping the rest of us insomniacs company. :)

Another thanks to the Hellson's for helping with all the expert co-op clan runs. It's good to have multiple expert runners in the clan. As well as the speed run, full pursuit completion for standards.

Thought I'd show some appreciation for all those obsessive members that just can't seem to pry themselves off the game. Roughly a month old, and we've made a great deal of progress. Thank you again.

rosetta_cd_29A
07-31-2014, 12:18 PM
We know where all the sweet spots are !

http://i.imgur.com/AtTKz53.png

Nothing like a smoke break on top of a windmill !

Oh yeah !

http://i.imgur.com/3BE3NgU.png

Been having loads of fun with you all, super glad i joined up !

Mygraine
07-31-2014, 03:16 PM
Hello,
New player just starting looking for a clan to learn with and play. Im on mainly 7-11 est and if this is a good time to meet up with people Id love to join in.
Thanks
Seriden
Mygraine _current main

Yukino
07-31-2014, 04:58 PM
I would like to join..
IGN: Yukino-san

My ego: 4XX

zoneout
07-31-2014, 07:18 PM
Finally a clan that does not require a joke of a procedure to join. Since when did every single clan require you to register on their site and suck up thru their voip? Its over kill and its only with defiance. Its either clans who require a laughable amount of steps to join or its just dead clans. I played for almost a month and asked around almost everyday if there was a clan. No one responded. I went to the bigger clans sites and sent an application, either got rejected because I answered a question that for some reason they did not want or just plain didnt hear from them.

Anyway, Im new to the game, Ive not logged in the past 2 or so weeks because I kinda bored out. Ive done PvE the entire time, Ive hardly done the story missions either. Im level 1,200 or so, I dont remember. I love pve and wouldnt mind grouping up with a clan to do some major arcfall or something. I also want to know the benefits of being in a clan. I dunno if Ill log in tomorrow but if I do, I will /w to the founders/officers.

ign is killerskull, altho I think Ill be the one msging you

cyguy
08-01-2014, 06:44 AM
I know we said something this morning, but I wanted to say it again. Thank you all for the pvp events last night. To those who formed groups and ran pvp all night long, and to all those people that tried pvp for the first time last, thank you for participating. It was probably one of the first times that I've seen pvp where clan groups were on both sides on the same maps.

We've come very far in 1 month's time, and everyone has put alot of work into the clan. Groups are formed on a constant basis, items are being passed around to clannies who can use them, and we have seen a great deal of activity from people with varying hours.

I hope everyone is happy with all that has happened over the past month, and to everyone who has put in so much work. Thank you.

zoneout
08-01-2014, 05:36 PM
I /whisper everyone on the OP and it said they dont exist. I am on the na east server so I dont know whats going on.

Sauria
08-01-2014, 11:08 PM
I have to admit I had fun doing the team PVP last night even though I royally suck at it. I even managed to get 1 kill twice. Hey that's a step up from 0 kills. We won't discuss how many times I was killed. LOL Anyway it was fun even though mostly hid and would wait to venture out to chase down the 'bango" who killed me in another round to get my sweet sweet revenge. And I even forgive my clannies who killed me. LOL

cyguy
08-02-2014, 02:18 AM
I /whisper everyone on the OP and it said they dont exist. I am on the na east server so I dont know whats going on.

They will only come up if they are online. Everyone is playing on the PC/NA server, as well as keeping pretty random hours. We will try to message you as soon as we can see you. I know there was an officer on most of the night, so I'm not sure if you simply may have mispelled the name, or maybe he didn't get your message. But considering that we had a good 20 members on the other night from 8pm - 4am, and we did recruit 7 people that night as well - that we are all around. The officers also tend to check the forums every hour or so, and try to find people that are online. If you don't respond, or aren't online - we simply try again another day.

dkvalient
08-02-2014, 05:05 AM
Can Someone assist On Helping Me Getting This Costume ?

http://en.defiance-wiki.com/wiki/EMC_Heavy_Trooper

ViralDiscord
08-02-2014, 09:31 AM
I am online now and would like to join you guys ign: ViralDiscord

cyguy
08-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Yeah its the reward for doing all the goals in scrapworks salvage co-op map pursuit. Just ask over clan channel and people will be more than glad to run you through. If you don't get a run before I get on, I'll run whoever needs it.

zoneout
08-02-2014, 10:59 AM
They will only come up if they are online. Everyone is playing on the PC/NA server, as well as keeping pretty random hours. We will try to message you as soon as we can see you. I know there was an officer on most of the night, so I'm not sure if you simply may have mispelled the name, or maybe he didn't get your message. But considering that we had a good 20 members on the other night from 8pm - 4am, and we did recruit 7 people that night as well - that we are all around. The officers also tend to check the forums every hour or so, and try to find people that are online. If you don't respond, or aren't online - we simply try again another day.

I see, the game sucks at being clear. Lots of bug and Im astonished at it too because its been more than a year and they were p2p. But still, I enjoy the game so I keep playing it. atm Im trying to juggle btw Firefall, Defiance and APB:R. I think Ill log into Defiance in an hour or two.

cyguy
08-02-2014, 01:45 PM
I see, the game sucks at being clear. Lots of bug and Im astonished at it too because its been more than a year and they were p2p. But still, I enjoy the game so I keep playing it. atm Im trying to juggle btw Firefall, Defiance and APB:R. I think Ill log into Defiance in an hour or two.

No problem. We got ya. Also, I'm all caught up on my recruiting list for the moment. So yay! That'll last about a day. lol. Anywho, welcome everyone. Hope you enjoy yourselves.

Sauria
08-02-2014, 03:51 PM
I'm always glad to watch your back! And anyone else's for that matter. LOL I really need to bump up my EGO rating...it's kind of sad that I have been playing since it came out and I haven't even broken 2000 yet. Time I stop wandering aimlessly and rank up. Helping others is a fun way for me to do that. WIN WIN!

Grimble
08-02-2014, 06:20 PM
I thought I had posted, but I don't see it. Sorry if this is a repost.

I've just begun to play and have an EGO of 920 right now. I would love to join the clan if possible. My name is Grimble Thorne.

cyguy
08-03-2014, 04:46 PM
We'll try to grab you as soon as we see you on. I checked for a bit this afternoon, but won't be available until this evening or even possibly tomorrow. I will try to forward the names I have to the other recruiters. Thanks.

JDR
08-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Hi, I'd like to join your clan. I want to try playing in groups and queing up solo looks like a bad idea.
I've only been playing for about a week or so.

In game name is, Nathira

Jussi
08-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Any clanies who have skype feel free to add me if they need to talk for any reason skype name rabbit_200708

Meliora
08-03-2014, 11:33 PM
I'd like to join your Clan. I'm looking for a experience in-game that I believe will only come by joining a fun active guild.

My In-game name is "Meliora" and I'll be on later in the day.

cyguy
08-05-2014, 11:41 AM
Finally hitting members in the 70 range. Clan rating is at 1600+ already. It's very nice to see a clan only a month old holding such high activity. For all of those waiting for invites, I will make sure names are given to other recruiters in the hopes we can stumble upon you. I want to thank you all for you patience, and hope to play with you all when the servers are back online.

Thank you for all the co-op, pve, and pvp groups. Nothing's better then tackling things in game with a full clan group. Looking forward to much more.

Zips
08-05-2014, 01:04 PM
Looking for a clan, in game name is zips I'm in the eastern time zone I am usually on during the day and evenings to early mornings

Hokage
08-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Hello~
I am a newer player, and I'm looking for a Clan. I'm on sporadic hours, but I'd love to play with a good team :)

Jussi
08-05-2014, 02:50 PM
whats your in game name and we will try and get you added next time your online/ when the servers come back online

cyguy
08-05-2014, 04:39 PM
I wanted to reiterate for some people that have been messaging me.

You will not be kicked for any length of downtime. We all understand that family, work, and other things come up - and these things take priority over a game. Please don't feel like you have explain any inactivity you may have. Just come on when you can, and have fun. If you are gone for 6 months, you will find yourself still with us when you decide to log back on to resume your play.

The only thing we have ever asked, is that you remain mature, and respectful to one another in the clan. We just ask you uphold the same manners toward clannies, that you would in real life. This way we all get along well, and it encourages a hostile free environment that we can all enjoy. If you are unable to do so, we will eject you. This will be the ONLY reason we do so.

Currently we have only had 1-2 issues to date, and have ejected these people quickly as to not cause unneeded drama or issues.

I only wanted to make this as clear as I can, because I have received messages from several clannies attempting to explain their offline absence for fear they would be kicked. Please, have no worries about this what so ever. The majority of us have families, and work, along with other things in our life. So we more than understand if you are offline for days or weeks at a time. Just come back whenever you'd like to pick up where you left off in the clan.

Thank you for your concerns and all the messages. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to message one of the members listed on the front page. Thank you again.

deqs112
08-05-2014, 04:49 PM
I would like to join, i am a daily player in game name is Nav'ii

cyguy
08-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Invites have been sent to nav'ii and zips.

Will send to others when we see you online. Thank you.

cyguy
08-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Managed to grab Meliora as well. Welcome. :)

Gren
08-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Hey there, relatively new to the game, but loving it so much bought all the DLC's, would like to join your clan if possible, in game name is Jay Paul

cyguy
08-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Thanks, will try to grab you the next time we see you online.

dkvalient
08-07-2014, 04:24 AM
Give U A Like XD

For cy_guy Post , press the wrong button and end up a new post ><

Malake
08-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Hey all,

I appreciate the dedication to running a casual guild err.. Clan. Not always the easiest thing to manage. I just started playing Defiance last week and have been really enjoying it. I would like to join your clan, and get some idea on what the game and culture end up looking like. Thus far I've mainly been participating in the dynamic events.

I look forwards to hearing from someone.

Malake

cyguy
08-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Most of you have received invites and have already be introduced to most of us. Thank you all for patience, and I hope all of you have a great deal of fun while you are with us. Like usual, if you have any questions, or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask over clan channel. Thanks again.

cyguy
08-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Just to let everyone know that our founder has been speaking with other clans and is currently organizing and coordinating warmaster raids. If there is anyone who is lacking the warmaster pursuit, or just feels like getting together with a large organized groups to kill the warmaster, please feel free to join in the fun. As far as I know, this event is being planned for this Saturday. So far, we have received confirmation from 2 of the larger clans in the game. So for all that are going to be on this Saturday and wish to participate, please feel free to do so.

Thank you to Bleda for organizing this event.

Bithnar
08-08-2014, 06:07 AM
I would like to join you folks. I am very new to the game. Been playing about a week+ almost to 1000 ego. My in game name is Xarric. I'm on during the evenings/nights on weekdays and a lot on weekends.

Skape
08-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Been having a lot of fun, glad to be in the clan.

Stallonie
08-08-2014, 11:11 AM
hi, i would love to join the clan, im a new player around 600 ego. send me an invite if the clan would recruit me. online now

ign: SylvestaStallonie (i'm a guy, don't ask :D)

edit: thx for the invite

cyguy
08-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Alrighty, will send more invites when we see you guys online. Thanks.

ESTIMATOR
08-08-2014, 03:12 PM
I'd like to join, ign= Maktual

Brick Weed
08-08-2014, 03:44 PM
I would also like to join, my character name is the same as my forum id.

cyguy
08-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Invites were sent out to:

Jay Paul
Xarric
Maktual

Liquidsins
08-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Can i get an invite plz? IGN: Liquidsins

cyguy
08-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Welcome aboard Liquidsins.

ESTIMATOR
08-08-2014, 09:19 PM
I don't see the invite in "ctrl", where would it be. I did relog first.

cyguy
08-08-2014, 11:41 PM
I don't see the invite in "ctrl", where would it be. I did relog first.

I'll resend when I see you guys. Chat tonight was buggy as all hell.

Samsquanch
08-09-2014, 07:22 AM
Looking for invite when you get a chance, name is Sammsquanch, Im around 750 ego.

cyguy
08-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Rosetta managed to send out quite a few invites to grab the people I couldn't get back to last night. I apologize that it took so long. I want to thank her for grabbing nearly all of those people that were waiting on me, and I want to say welcome to all the new people this week.

rosetta_cd_29A
08-09-2014, 05:06 PM
hehehe, i was pretending to have a life yesterday ;p

Taking a lil break but i should be back on in a few hours, so if anyone wants to join our group send me a tell or post here, i'll check before i head back to the Badlands.

/t rosetta rubedo blah blah blah

We've got more than a few new players and quite a few ~1k ego so you should be able to find someone close to your level to group up with. And i'm almost always up for an incursion or whatever event is going on and those are usually threat 10 anyway, so feel free to ask for a group invite ^_^

Also, group chat seems to always work, unlike clan chat, so if you wanna have a conversation w someone grouping up is the way to go.

Also i've got some oj guns for clannies that i'm too high ego for !

pulser @ 2070 ego
thunder @ 23xx ego
wolfhound @ 23xx ego

not amazing rolls on them or anything, but if anyone can use them let me know (✿◠‿◠)

Let's take down that War Master tonight !

cyguy
08-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Looking for invite when you get a chance, name is Sammsquanch, Im around 750 ego.

You're in a clan already. So we won't bother you. We don't like to poach from other clans. So if we see someone already in a clan, we take their name off the recruiting list and don't bother that person.

ESTIMATOR
08-10-2014, 08:41 AM
I was at a poker game last night will be on today and tonight.

IGN = Maktual

Looking forward to not soloing my ego is 1500+

kingjames247
08-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Ego 646

From Georgia and I am available most days. 28y/o mature gamer looking for group play/events.
In game name is "KINGJAMES247" Thanks and I look forward to not playing solo.

Smeejo
08-10-2014, 06:24 PM
I would like to join. IGN is Smeejo

Ego is... little above 700 I believe. I'm on Sunday - Wednesday graveyard pacific time (gmt -8) usually

leahy110
08-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Im new to the game, but am pretty active and looking for people to group with.

add me in game if i can join, "Leahy"

PsychoRage
08-10-2014, 07:12 PM
I am looking for a Clan to join and contribute.

Been playing for the last 2 weeks. I try to play everyday.

ID : PsychoRage
EGO : 843

Thanks!

rosetta_cd_29A
08-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Wow, i'll get my *** to the Badlands and try to recruit you guys !

(✿◠‿◠)

cyguy
08-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Wow, i'll get my *** to the Badlands and try to recruit you guys !

(✿◠‿◠)

We had the same idea, and ended up logging on within 2 mins of one another lol. We managed to grab a few more.

Pmaster190
08-10-2014, 10:11 PM
IGN is ChadOhge I play almost every night, ego is about 700 at the moment.

cyguy
08-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Will try to send out more invites when I can....unless someone beats me to it again. :)

Zarag
08-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Hi my name is Eric in game name of Zarag I have been playin this game for a few day now and am really enjoying the game play . Now it is time to find some friends to play with so I came here and found this thread. Im hoping to meet some cool peeps and have some fun in the game .
Thanks

In game name Zarag

Ego 1300

cyguy
08-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Welcome psychorage, and chadohge.

No response in game from Brick Weed, and Kingjames247.

Waiting on Doushe, and zarag.

cyguy
08-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Grats to everyone for hitting 2k rating mark already. Thank you all for the constant groups through out the night.

cyguy
08-16-2014, 05:23 AM
Please add DCHawkthorne when someone gets a chance. My online time over the next week is hit and miss. Thanks.

Jussi
08-16-2014, 07:13 AM
Will do...Hope everyone on clan is having a good time and is getting all the help they need with stuff...feel free to ask over clan chat if you need anything at all...=]

DrTogobban
08-16-2014, 10:50 AM
Looking for an add, if you please

Wow, I really lysdexic'd that one. DrToboggan in game.

Ketnehn
08-16-2014, 09:07 PM
Hello! I'm interested in joining up. I've only been playing for a week or so now, and it would be great to find a group to run with. Also, your style of clan management is much more appealing to me than the hardcore and highly structured clans I've been seeing around. I always appreciate a relaxed atmosphere with people who just want to have fun.

IGN: Ketnehn

DCHawkthorne
08-16-2014, 11:51 PM
Is there anything for voice chat? I know it's not required but does anyone use it?

I'm horrible at playing and typing, especially when I'm being swarmed by enemies, so I was just wondering if there was something for those members who do want to voice chat?

rosetta_cd_29A
08-17-2014, 06:45 AM
Heya ark hunters !

Just wanted to say that i got invited to the Archeage closed beta this weekend so that's why i haven't been around !
i'll be back on monday though and i'll try to get on for a little bit randomly to see if i can add any of you who want to join.

Is there anything for voice chat? I know it's not required but does anyone use it?

Yeah, there is a Raidcall server listed in the motd, but i don't think it gets much use. I know the Hellsons and Wraither use it and a few others listen in, but i can't really say too much about it.

Hope to see you soon !

cyguy
08-17-2014, 08:46 AM
Heya ark hunters !

Just wanted to say that i got invited to the Archeage closed beta this weekend so that's why i haven't been around !
i'll be back on monday though and i'll try to get on for a little bit randomly to see if i can add any of you who want to join.

Hope to see you soon !

Yeah I got an invite for Archeage Beta as well. I thought about it, even started to download it. Though I changed my mind after 15 mins and deleted it. One Trion game is enough stress to deal with for now. :)

GeminiApophis
08-17-2014, 04:12 PM
I'm a casual player just picked up playing again after not having a computer for awhile.
This Clan seem like a perfect fit for me and I'd love to join.
My in game name is the same as my forum name GeminiApophis.

Xavier13
08-17-2014, 05:42 PM
edited. please remove my post. it became irrelevant

ReznorX
08-18-2014, 02:03 AM
I believe your clan is exactly what I need and am looking for.

IGN: Reznor Saryx

I will look for the names listed; may you look for me as well. I will try to log back in as soon as the server reset has completed.

ElguapoCMH
08-18-2014, 05:12 AM
Apart from the original poster being in Michigan (I'm in Columbus, Ohio) I think this clan sounds like a good fit for me. ElGuapoCMH in game, let's hook up and shoot some stuff.

Smeejo
08-18-2014, 07:23 AM
Looks like Rosetta and cy got some work to do when they get up >:3 lmao

rosetta_cd_29A
08-18-2014, 10:30 AM
Yeah I got an invite for Archeage Beta as well. I thought about it, even started to download it. Though I changed my mind after 15 mins and deleted it. One Trion game is enough stress to deal with for now. :)

Hehehe, well they are just publishing it in merricuh! XLGames, the devs, won't let them do much to it. It's been out for years in Russia and Korea, Trion received a finished product and just localized it from what i understand. But still, i hear ya!

Barely slept during the closed beta but i'll get on real quick and see if i can recruit anyone!

(✿◠‿◠)

cyguy
08-18-2014, 10:50 AM
Lol, it helps if people respond when you send them messages and invites. :) I usually give up if people don't reply or accept invites after 3 days. Bleda usually snags twice as many people as we do, so no worries. I was going to jump on for about 20 mins as well.

Scuddles
08-18-2014, 11:41 AM
Hmm.... no one seems to be online at the moment. May I have an invite? I'm gettin' lonely.

Jussi
08-18-2014, 11:57 AM
LOL well kain may be in michigan but the clan founder lives in mount vernon ohio about 45 mins north of you XD

Jussi
08-18-2014, 12:31 PM
managed to get scuddles into the clan...added elguapocmh as a friend but he logged so i was not able to get him...also need Reznor Saryx and GeminiApophis still too... if anyone else gets them before i do =p

DCHawkthorne
08-18-2014, 04:33 PM
if anyone else gets them before i do =p

Can anyone add people to the clan or is it limited to certain people?

Smeejo
08-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Only leaders/founders/officers as far as I know. (people listed on front page)

ReznorX
08-19-2014, 02:01 AM
And now, my Watch begins.

:)

Chimaeran
08-19-2014, 05:06 AM
I am not sure if my message to the Accounts in the Post have gone through, I am highly interested in joining your clan if you will let me of course :)

Jussi
08-19-2014, 09:15 AM
I am not sure if my message to the Accounts in the Post have gone through, I am highly interested in joining your clan if you will let me of course :)

if you post your in game name we would be happy to get you added

cyguy
08-20-2014, 10:54 AM
Been having major lag and disconnect issues all week as well as a persisting chat bug that isn't being fixed by re-logging. As such, new recruits haven't been getting my whispers, clannies can't see my clan chat, or I can't see theirs. Hopefully one of the numerous patches will fix these issues. Until then I will still try to send invites and messages to those who are waiting, but I wanted people to be aware that I'm having issues. There are other recruiters in the clan, and I would just ask that it would be better to post your in game name over this forum so we can all see you.

Thank you for your patience.

Rubicon
08-20-2014, 11:34 AM
Hello,

This sounds like a fun group. Could I get an invite please. I'm Harks in-game.

Thanks.

WahhhZooo
08-20-2014, 12:47 PM
NVM thanks anyways.

Mistreaver
08-20-2014, 03:34 PM
Aijira Rivenstar here, looking for an invite.

rosetta_cd_29A
08-21-2014, 01:06 AM
[REDACTED]

Wanna get my pew pew on for a bit, will try to invite all the names on my list !

Agrona
08-21-2014, 10:01 AM
Cyguy! I was one of the original Paradise Mercs who went AWOL (sorry about that lol), and now looking over the clan lists here, I see you started another casual one! May I join please? I started to play again and I'm on again on a pretty regular basis. IGN is still Agrona Gorrym.

I am still in Paradise Mercs lol I'll have to leave that tonight, but I'm hoping I will get an invite from someone in Dawn Breakers!

Thanks!

cyguy
08-21-2014, 01:01 PM
Heya, Good to see you again. Paradise died a slow death, mainly because recruiting abilities were bugged and after a half dozen bug reports - it was never fixed. We'll try to send you an invite as soon as we are able. Though the server stability has been horrible this past week, so I can try to send you one even though I seem to get kicked every 20 mins from the game.

cyguy
08-21-2014, 03:19 PM
Got aijira rivenstar, harks, sucdeep75, and doushe in.

Agrona Gorrym, solidsoldat, and chimaeran are still on my list for today.

Goldstandard56k
08-21-2014, 05:39 PM
I would love to join Your clan im still pretty new to the game my name in game is Sarage Opress.

cyguy
08-21-2014, 05:59 PM
I would love to join Your clan im still pretty new to the game my name in game is Sarage Opress.

Got him. Welcome Sarage Opress, and Agrona.

dearhcrow89
08-21-2014, 06:12 PM
I may be interested

Afelirick
08-21-2014, 07:14 PM
I'm definitely interested.. Played for about a month when Defiance went retail, only recently had the urge to give it another go. It'd be nice to try out some group things, maybe! In game name is Kharik.

rosetta_cd_29A
08-21-2014, 09:10 PM
Will be on in a lil bit for some pew pew and i'll send out invitations !

Also Kain, pretty sure chimaeran is on the EU server >.<

It is extreme heat warnings here in Saint Louis so i'm kinda sluggish so don't expect to see me at the top of the score board this weekend. On a plus though the race riots finally stopped i think! i went outside a couple days ago to buy food, the poor Shoe Carnival was all boarded up, heh. There is a Gamestop 3 doors down in the same plaza, but they couldn't get into it, hehehe. Also, they ignored the Radio Shack entirely...

I am requesting my farmer friend to bring some chickens or some sort of spare livestock the next time he visits this dirty city so that i may make a sacrifice to Armok in hopes of fixing the clan chat to a usable state. This meager offering is all that i can think of that is within my power to do, sadly.

Stay safe ark hunters !

Fatal Aurora
08-21-2014, 11:51 PM
hello i'm very interested in joining your clan. sounds great and fun which is what I like so shoot me an invite when u get the chance :). IGN-Fatal Aurora

Kenja
08-22-2014, 04:39 AM
Hi there :D

I'm interested in joining your clan. I am very new to the game but I am loving it. Your clan seems like the perfect fit. Character name is Karkoth.

Looking forward to it.

See you soon

Agrona
08-22-2014, 07:39 AM
Got him. Welcome Sarage Opress, and Agrona.

Thanks for the invite! It was good talking to you again, Kainen! Looking forward to some more CO-OPs with you and the clan! :)

Sevrin
08-22-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm looking for a mature clan that has players who still play regularly. I am on almost everyday. My ego is 5oxx. My in game name is Avalanch. Would you invite me to your clan?

Thank you

cyguy
08-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the invite! It was good talking to you again, Kainen! Looking forward to some more CO-OPs with you and the clan! :)

No problem. I'm just glad I wasn't killed by lag last night so we were able to run about 7-8 co-ops with different clannies half the night. Now if they can ever fix the clan chat bug, we would be good to go.

With so many people on, all you have to do is say something and you can easily get into a group for anything. We tend to put groups together on a constant basis for co-ops, arkfalls, and the daily/weekly stuff in general. Also with all the new players onboard, if you need to ask a question please do so. The one rule we do enforce is that people be courteous to one another in clan. After a month or so, we've not had any issues with immaturity. Especially sporting over 100 members. So, please do speak up if you need anything.

Also, if you need help with pursuits just speak up as well. We have put together recorder hunting groups to mop all those pursuits as well. We've people that just started the game, to people that have been around since launch.

Just keep in mind that there's been a clan chat bug for quite some time. Sometimes we can see a person talking in clan, sometimes we can't. If you fail to get any responses, just try logging out and logging back in. It can fix it, and sometimes it won't. It's the best temporary fix we have to date I'm afraid. At least until Trion fixes it.

Worek
08-23-2014, 10:20 AM
Hello, your clan is exactly what I'm looking for..I read all the info on behavior and requirements and I love the sound of maturity without "attitude"..I'm in if you will invite me!

In game toons are Primary-Woreska..2nd Worsk..3rd Worok (all names from WoW).
Thanks in advance,
Randy

Komrade
08-23-2014, 01:47 PM
This Clan sounds like fun. I play pretty heavily in the evenings mostly.
IGN: Angel Spit

dearhcrow89
08-23-2014, 04:27 PM
im interested as well not sure timing on getting invited due to idk when ill log on or not but im on now for a bit Marst Norje is my character

Worek
08-24-2014, 10:04 AM
Hello, your clan is exactly what I'm looking for..I read all the info on behavior and requirements and I love the sound of maturity without "attitude"..I'm in if you will invite me!

In game toons are Primary-Woreska..2nd Worsk..3rd Worok (all names from WoW).
Thanks in advance,
Randy

Hi again..please give me a time and day (EST here), I will make sure "Woreska" is on at least 15 minutes before and after so we will connect?

rosetta_cd_29A
08-24-2014, 01:46 PM
Hey all, i'll jump on real quick and try to invite everyone !

I'll be playing ArcheAge until wednesday, so you prob won't see me around much.

Also it's over a hundred degrees in my room and my poor pc keeps overheating -___-

Going to try to sleep in the basement because it is a ****ing oven in here, hope i don't get ***** by my neighbors !

♥ rosetta

Smeejo
08-24-2014, 03:49 PM
Pffft archage, shame on you rosetta!! SHAME!!!!

dearhcrow89
08-24-2014, 05:32 PM
still havent found anyone for an invite or to set a time that someone would be on i dont check forums that often lately

maverick519
08-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Id like to join if possible. Do you guys have a teamspeak server?

Smeejo
08-24-2014, 08:35 PM
still havent found anyone for an invite or to set a time that someone would be on i dont check forums that often lately

dearhcrow your best bet here is every time you log in and at random when you are online playing open chat and type /w Bleda invite to clan please

or /w Kainen Alkanzel invite to clan please

Both are on a lot throughout the day and can send invites. If you are on around 8pm pacific to 2am pacific you can try that with Rosetta Rubedo too as she is sometimes on at that time. Very few people check zone chat and it's easy to miss friend requests. Sending a /w like that gives an auditory ping that lets people know someone's trying to contact them.

Maverick519 Dawn Breakers does NOT have a teamspeak but there is a raidcall for clan members if you choose to use it. Once you get an invite to the clan the raidcall id is in the MOTD that pops up in your chat as soon as you login to the server.

dearhcrow89
08-25-2014, 05:36 PM
i tried those names at different times today and nothing tried just now and still no one so thanks but ill pass on joining

Kenja
08-25-2014, 07:00 PM
Hi there! Been checking for the players listed on your thread but no dice yet. Haven't seen a one. not sure if they whisper me or not since the chat goes by so fast lol.

TTYS

cyguy
08-25-2014, 07:13 PM
Hi there! Been checking for the players listed on your thread but no dice yet. Haven't seen a one. not sure if they whisper me or not since the chat goes by so fast lol.

TTYS

Just got on, 12 mins after your post. Guess I just missed you.

Kenja
08-25-2014, 07:39 PM
Just got on, 12 mins after your post. Guess I just missed you.

lol yes you did, let me finish up here and I'll log back in

-----------------

I am on now ;)

Jussi
08-26-2014, 01:20 AM
i tried those names at different times today and nothing tried just now and still no one so thanks but ill pass on joining

Thats okay...most of the officers have real lives and other stuff going on...sorry to everyone else who we have not been able to get added will try and catch you all as soon as possible...but you cant expect clans to come crawling to you deathcrow...does not work like that...good luck on finding a clan but at this time and the foreseeable future we will not be able to accept you into the dawn breakers...

Smeejo
08-26-2014, 03:45 AM
good luck on finding a clan but at this time and the foreseeable future we will not be able to accept you into the dawn breakers...

lmao isn't that a moot point considering he's already said he didn't want in? "I quit, you can't quit you're fired!!!"

*hides in corner behind rosetta*

DCHawkthorne
08-26-2014, 08:18 AM
lmao isn't that a moot point considering he's already said he didn't want in? "I quit, you can't quit you're fired!!!"

I think the point was to tell them that coming back, with the attitude he displayed, he won't be accepted. It was just a polite way to say it.

Jussi
08-26-2014, 12:36 PM

As dchawkthorne said was just letting the guy know his attitude sucked and from his other posts he expects clans to come crawling to him and i was letting him know im not going to bend over backwards and come crawling to anyone...but speaking of a moot point didnt you leave the dawn breakers without saying a word to anyone? yet you still are posting in the clan page? im not sure i understand that one..

Smeejo
08-26-2014, 04:02 PM
As dchawkthorne said was just letting the guy know his attitude sucked and from his other posts he expects clans to come crawling to him and i was letting him know im not going to bend over backwards and come crawling to anyone...but speaking of a moot point didnt you leave the dawn breakers without saying a word to anyone? yet you still are posting in the clan page? im not sure i understand that one..

1) I was just joking around with you... hence the laughs and hiding but I guess that wasn't obvious enough. 2) I did leave yes but it wasn't without a word to anyone. No I didn't go out and broadcast why I left just like I hadn't talked about it here because it's not the publics business and if leadership was concerned they could ask me as some people from the clan already have.

Since you insist on being a bit of an *** about it and bringing it up in public anyways I left because you are a dead clan during the timeframe that I am on. When I am on and playing the people on are you, Kainen, Rosetta, Red and a couple solo players that never say a word to anyone. Kainen can't talk because of all the chat issues. You ignore everyone unless being pm'd (or unless it's Kainen) Red and Rosetta are the only ones that actually active and social during that time.

Maybe if I played at a different time and more of the clan was on it would be a better experience but as it is, there is no point in being in a clan that you never have anyone to talk to or to do anything with. I post in this section because you guys are still a decent clan and I support you guys however if it bothers you that much that's fine. I will just move on.

It's been good knowing you Bleda maybe I will see you around some time.

Jussi
08-26-2014, 06:04 PM
1) I was just joking around with you... hence the laughs and hiding but I guess that wasn't obvious enough. 2) I did leave yes but it wasn't without a word to anyone. No I didn't go out and broadcast why I left just like I hadn't talked about it here because it's not the publics business and if leadership was concerned they could ask me as some people from the clan already have.

Since you insist on being a bit of an *** about it and bringing it up in public anyways I left because you are a dead clan during the timeframe that I am on. When I am on and playing the people on are you, Kainen, Rosetta, Red and a couple solo players that never say a word to anyone. Kainen can't talk because of all the chat issues. You ignore everyone unless being pm'd (or unless it's Kainen) Red and Rosetta are the only ones that actually active and social during that time.

Maybe if I played at a different time and more of the clan was on it would be a better experience but as it is, there is no point in being in a clan that you never have anyone to talk to or to do anything with. I post in this section because you guys are still a decent clan and I support you guys however if it bothers you that much that's fine. I will just move on.

It's been good knowing you Bleda maybe I will see you around some time.

ive been known to have a dry sense of humor...i was not meaning to be a ****...was just making another "obvious observation"...does not bug me at all that your still talking here...i just didnt get it...as far as i knew and the others i had asked if you had said anything to them before leaving no one had heard anything from you...we all we kinda shocked when you left cause you seemed to be having alot of fun...and when you left i tried to be nice and PMed you saying good luck and enjoy the game...and as far as me ignoring everyone else...chat sucks...half the time i dont see anyone talking anyways...and the other half the time no one other than kainen or rose really talks to be directly...if someone asks for help and im not busy i always either come to help or ask them if i can be of any help...anyways i was not wanting to make a huge deal over you leaving or anything like that...prob my dry sense of humor to blame for that...and i guess we are both at fault on that one cause i read your post as a big "duh" msg to me...but no bad blood from me its all good dude...life is to short to worry so much about a game...mind you a game that is broken as much as this one is...again your more than willing to post here...just was kinda confused on why you were when you had not said anything to anyone as far as i knew why you left...i just assume ppl leave cause they dont like the clan...but you were still talking here...see my confusion...but no biggie enjoy

cyguy
08-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Yeah, the bugs pile up. I've had maybe 2 good nights in the last 2 weeks where I haven't been disconnected every 20 mins. As far as the clan chat bug goes, sometimes half of the clan can see me, sometimes no one at all. There's only so many times you can relog before you give up. As a result, I've had to talk to people through group, or private messages which can be a hassle.

As for the timing, I can understand that. Certain times of the day you might only find 3 people online, other times like 4am for some reason - you'll find 25 - 30 people online. The biggest activity seems to revolve around late nights, early mornings. But, as I said with the disconnect issues everyone is facing, the clan chat bugs, and some of the random crap that has been happening to people are discouraging activity. I'm talking about logging in and finding that you can't switch weapons, or your shields won't regen, health won't regen, inventory wipes and so on.

When and if the team decides to tackle these problems and throw some real fixes our way, I don't expect to see acitivity in the 30's and 40's until some of these issues are resolved. We once had 3 full groups of clannies running co-ops, or pvp. Now I can barely get through a single co-op without disconnecting, or lagging for half the map.

Any reports or submissions are responded with "We are aware of the issues with stability and are striving to resolve them in a timely manner."

So my monstrous frustration aside, I can understand that people not being able to adapt to the random exceedingly late times when the clan is most active. So no biggie. As for myself, with the new school year starting - you'll not be seeing me in the early a.m. hours. My hours will still be random I'm afraid, but with kids and school, and sleep being that luxury that it is (lol), I won't be online every night for 6-7 hours at a time. Just wanted to let people know.

I still log on for an hour or two a night, if the game stability allows me, and will keep checking for the half dozen recruits that are still in the waiting. I can understand the impatience, and I apologize that I seem to keep missing some people. However, there are other recruiters with equally random times. If it comes down to it, just private message me with a time and I will make sure I can get ya. Like Karkoth, since I keep missing you by 10 - 15 mins every time lol.

Also, one last note. If you need help, or need something to help complete a pursuit just ask over clan channel. People are more than helpful with any concern. A lot of us have OJ weapons, shields, and what not that we have out leveled and are happy to give them away so you can accomplish your pursuits. Also if you need recorder hunt runs, help with group pursuits or what not - again, just please ask over clan. You've no reason to feel shy about asking, and no one will bite you. Well...if they do we'll have Rosetta hit them with a stick.

Ok, very last note I swear! If you have an issue or concern, you are more then welcome to send me or another officer a private message and we will take care of it if we can. Thanks for sticking around during these turbulent unstable server exploding, dev laziness, bare bones loot, stuck in mid air glitch, random character and inventory wipe times. With any luck, things will eventually be fixed and no longer be a source of raging frustration.

(Sorry for the long post, I'm running on 3 hours of sleep in the last 44.)

Worek
08-26-2014, 08:18 PM
Very glad to have gotten into the guild today. I look forward to playing with all of you at one time or another.
I've only been in game for about a month or so and realize I will not be able to help to many ppl. and will probably ask some dumb questions, so I apologize in advance..lol.
If you can believe this I do not even know how to use the chat for guild yet but will look into it tonight.
Thx Bleda for acting on the invite so quickly. See ya's.

dearhcrow89
08-27-2014, 08:25 AM
Thats okay...most of the officers have real lives and other stuff going on...sorry to everyone else who we have not been able to get added will try and catch you all as soon as possible...but you cant expect clans to come crawling to you deathcrow...does not work like that...good luck on finding a clan but at this time and the foreseeable future we will not be able to accept you into the dawn breakers...

i wasnt being a ahole i was simply wondering when or if there has been anyone online to invite i no people have real lives so do i ive been busy as well but im not sure where the hostility from you is coming from

cyguy
08-28-2014, 11:27 AM
http://cdn.seo-hacker.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Shocked-Face.jpg

rosetta_cd_29A
08-28-2014, 04:33 PM
Damn, Kainen, babies are so scary ! Man made prisons, i like to call them. That image was uncalled for =P

Aw, Smeejo left ?!? one of the few guys on in the wee hours of the night when i played ! Well, understandable, it is as you said, usually you and i and red, heh. My friend Venice is on at our usual hours also, was hoping you would hit it off with her and we could start some group fun, oh well. She is kinda antagonistic and loves to troll the zone chat though, hehehe. The one time we played together i was laughing too hard to aim properly and was enjoying the zone chat antics for the first time ever !! Funny what people will do to make their own fun in a broken game, heh.

And to Marst Norje, i did send out invites to ya the last few times i was on, but yeah it is hard to randomly be on the same time as me. Once i get into it i'm usually on for 4-8 hours, but not lately, idk. The most success i've had with getting people to join was when they whispered me though, as invites are the first and last thing i do in game, but once i'm spanking the monkey or the Monolith it's not on my mind, unfortunately.

Hoping to get back to the Badlands soon ! Seems like the heat wave is winding down here in saint louis, finally. It is 90 something in here right now, but it feels pretty okay after triple digits all week and 110 degree heat index, ugh. Cold showers FTW !!! They're not just for mental patients and the criminally insane, no sir ! Well, not that i've ever been diagnosed, hehehe. I'll update my list and try to send out invites to all the ark hunters that want to join us !

♥ rosetta

cyguy
08-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Distraction completed. :)

ViperDB
08-29-2014, 05:36 AM
Hello! I'd like to join The Dawn Breakers if possible. IGN is Talone.

Skape
08-29-2014, 11:03 AM
Hi Talone, we would love to have you. Bleda gave me invite powers last night, so if your on look for me, if im on i will look for you.

IGN is Skape (NOT THE GUY FROM TRION) lol.... first game in 10+ years with this name where someone else has had a similar name and been a notable figure lol.

If you use steam my steam name is kayaksnow you can add that too incase im not in game i may be near by and see a IM there.

6RID8U6
08-30-2014, 12:56 PM
This sounds like a fun group and I even like the clan name! Would love to run with you guys... I too am very big on helping new players and providing group support so it sounds like you'd be a good fit for my play style.

Please invite/add when able, IGN is Nara Nyx.

:cool:

Skape
08-30-2014, 04:39 PM
As soon as I get my 1 yr old to sleep I will be getting on. Hopefully in the next 20 mins or so.

6RID8U6
08-30-2014, 05:46 PM
Well met Skape, and thanks for the add!

:D

Kinring
08-31-2014, 05:15 PM
Hello.

I would like to join you. I'll be on and off for the next few days and will try to catch those listed in the first post. Assuming you don't find me first. IGN: Kinringet

dearhcrow89
09-01-2014, 09:53 AM
i logged in the other day and found i wasnt in clan anymore after cyguy invited me on thursday i talked to him and he wasnt sure what happened and im asking here

DCHawkthorne
09-01-2014, 02:03 PM
i logged in the other day and found i wasnt in clan anymore after cyguy invited me on thursday i talked to him and he wasnt sure what happened and im asking here

Could be a bug. I know every time that I log on, it says that I just joined the clan.

dearhcrow89
09-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Could be a bug. I know every time that I log on, it says that I just joined the clan.

its not a bug ive logged on a couple times since and im still not in the clan anymore im not stupid i think someone kicked me but id like an answer as to why

Xhr1s
09-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Hey guys. Send an invite my way? IGN is Serah Evangel. Always open to co op stuff :)

Skape
09-02-2014, 05:08 AM
Hey serah I should be on around 9pm est (possibly earlier since school started today and my wife will probably pass out when she gets home). I'm typically on till about midnight est.

cyguy
09-02-2014, 06:06 AM
Hey serah I should be on around 9pm est (possibly earlier since school started today and my wife will probably pass out when she gets home). I'm typically on till about midnight est.

I'm gravitating back toward day hours now. So I will be on less and less nights due to school. So I can check recruits during daytime hours at least for week days. Just to let people know.

Grats on people working that competitive ranking. I'll join you guys if I can play without being kicked every 20 mins. Although it played just fine this morning, except the clan lists were blank and I had no clan title. Lol, if I was kicked then ignore this post. :)

Arkik
09-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Heylo, I'm also looking for a clan and this one looks friendly enough.

IGN is Arkikia

Hope to see you ig.

dearhcrow89
09-02-2014, 04:11 PM
so will i be able to be re invited or atleast get an explanation as to why i was kicked if i was kicked and i know its not a bug ive been logging in to try and catch someone and nothing so hopefully some sort of answer would be nice

Skape
09-02-2014, 05:33 PM
I am online now if anyone needs invites it is 8:30pm est

Mr Bennigans
09-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Hello I'm relatively new and am looking to join a clan. My IGN is Mr Bennigans.

MbWa Kali
09-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Sup, been on a week and would like to join...MbWa Kali is IGN.

Skape
09-08-2014, 06:00 AM
Kain, could you add typical play hours on the officer list? Maybe it will make it easier to connect to people. mine are 9pm-12 EST typically every night.

dearhcrow89
09-09-2014, 12:31 PM
so i assume since ive been blown off of my question and not had any news on being invited back when i was really only on a day and did nothing wrong that means this clan is a piece of trash ive left mulitple messeges on forums tried talking to people in game from the clan to see whats up and nothing ? really thats a way to treat people rude much

Sgt Tant
09-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Hey guys may I join the clan im new to the game have a ego of 461 in game name is Sgt Tant. I have the archbreaker DLC so far and plan on getting more soon!! i have alot of experience with mmos as I have played WOW for 7 years, and Rift for about a year. Any questions feel free to message me again in game at Sgt Tant.

Sheng
09-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Hey,

I stumbled here via Reddit and am interested in joining if you guys will have me! I just started the game and am new to MMOs so I'm looking for help - thanks! My IGN is Sheng, character name is Jay Sheng.

Skape
09-10-2014, 04:39 AM
@Sgt tant , @Sheng would love to have you both. I will hopefully be on tonight around 9pm est - 11 or so. I have been binging Californication on Netflix and have been logging off to watch it. (can't believe i never watched it when current).

dearhcrow89
09-10-2014, 09:06 AM
why am i being blown off this is ridiculous can i get some sort of answer why i was kicked if i was kicked and if im allowed back i mean come on its going on 2 weeks and nothing now last time i was on and in the clan all i did was run contracts and ddint talk to anyone not sure why im being treated like this

Sgt Tant
09-10-2014, 02:12 PM
awesome man I will deffinetly be on then!

cyguy
09-11-2014, 06:38 AM
Kain, could you add typical play hours on the officer list? Maybe it will make it easier to connect to people. mine are 9pm-12 EST typically every night.

Most officer hours seem to vary quite a bit. Most still keep night hours, but with the school year starting more people have had their Defiance time diminish dramatically. I've switched to daytime hours, but only about an hour or so at a time cause I'm allllllll alone during the day. *cries* Currently I can no longer invite, demote, or kick. The clan chat is still up in the air with it working or not, and I've not received any responses about reports in a month. So I suppose I'm half out of commission until I'm fixed. At least I'm not being disconnected every 15 mins...well lately anyways. I play 3 other online games, and never had the problems I have with Defiance. I have a love - hate relationship with this game.....can't you tell. :)

I did see the clan progress that was made and have to say it's impressive. It's nice to see a few clan ranks maxed out.

grundvarg
09-11-2014, 09:43 AM
Looking to join a clan - its pretty lonely out there...

dearhcrow89
09-11-2014, 10:27 AM
really no response at all ignore me i guess ....

Mia Faith
09-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Thanks to angle for helping me on my steam version of the game. Over level 500 now.

Skape
09-11-2014, 06:13 PM
very cool Mia, if you see me on or if you see anyone asking in clan if anyone wants to do XXX feel free to hop in. anything in this game is accessible to anyone else. I hit 5k last night so I can get people into experts.

btw everyone looking its 9:12 pm est thursday night, I am logging on now. If you want a invite log on and

/w skape YOOOOO DUDE INVITE ME!

if you can spell my character name correctly i figure you are a perfect candidate ;)

Skape
09-12-2014, 05:26 AM
We have a whole slew of new officers as of last night who can invite.
Mygraine
Harks
Priapuss

someone else i cant remember. I am sure they will update the first post soon.

awax
09-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Hey guys, I would love to join. I've been playing Defiance on Xbox since it came out but I just started on pc(Just got a Surface Pro that runs the game as good as my Xbox). Anyway, if you have room my in game name is awax1030. Thanks

Jussi
09-16-2014, 05:06 PM
To everyone who has been sending me PMs its best to post your in game name here on the clan page so that all the clan officers have a chance to get you added in...im not able to game as much as i use to and i cant grab as many ppl as some of the other officers...thanks everyone

borise
09-16-2014, 07:21 PM
newbie here looking for a clan to join in, my ign is borise XD

CadmanTX
09-18-2014, 06:13 AM
ign: Cadman if someone can whisper me im usualy on in the morning and afternoon

Sayde
09-23-2014, 09:54 AM
Hello all, I am very interested in Joining your clan. I am NA time zone( varies week to week)

In Game name is Sayde

Thanks

I am still interested in joining the clan.

Sauria
09-23-2014, 09:56 AM
Just wanted to say WELCOME to all our new members! Every night when I play I am constantly seeing notices of new members joing the clan.
feel free to look me up and add me to your friends list when you see me out there. Look for Sauria LaRue.

Malachite Reaper
09-23-2014, 11:29 AM
are you still recruiting? would like to join up if so?
im new to the game but watch the show.
Daryssal Reaper.

Biff Turkle
09-23-2014, 07:55 PM
I'm interested in joining as well.
Biff Turkle

Mia Faith
09-26-2014, 06:31 AM
now when i try to start the game on steam it does nothing. i dont know what to do. Can i start the game not using steam?

Skape
09-26-2014, 09:07 PM
Mia you can download the game directly from defiance.com use your same in game account login credentials

Mia Faith
09-27-2014, 09:43 PM
Ok thank u I will try that

Mia Faith
09-28-2014, 08:29 PM
It worked Skape. I tried this morning And After a minute of asking for help sombody from the clan was ready to help me. But then I had to go before I could really play. :(
I did get to level 570

Skape
09-30-2014, 08:21 AM
Very good!

Assuming I am still able to log in (waiting to have an authenticator removed from my account by trion) I should be around tonight for a few hours if anyone needs help.

cyguy
10-09-2014, 05:42 AM
Some of my in game issues have been resolved. So I may sneak on more often than I have been.
I'm also back to checking the forums every night for new members and will resume putting together groups for co-ops, recorder hunts or random shootings soon....now that I can actually use the chat now.

If anyone needs help, or has any questions I hope you feel comfortable enough to say so over clan chat. The only rule we have is to be respectful and tolerable toward other clan members. Non clan members? Not my concern. :)

Forgot to thank Avalanch for his message, you sir have class. :)

Kynreval
10-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Hey i'm definitely interested in joining(: my IGN is Kynreval

cyguy
10-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Hey i'm definitely interested in joining(: my IGN is Kynreval

No problem. If not me, be sure to hit up one of the officers listed on the first page for an invite. Otherwise I will be on tonight to collect the handful that have been waiting on me to collect them into the clan. We put together groups for almost everything. So if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask.

We also have raidcall available for those that wish to use it. It's not required, so no pressure.

cyguy
10-09-2014, 04:51 PM
I know I've said this about 20 times through out the thread, but...please don't post here if you're already in a clan. I refuse to poach members from other clans. If you're not in a clan that's fine, but when you are in one, and they see you leave to jump into another one right away - it can cause some misunderstandings.

Kynreval is to be removed from the recruiting list.
Still have 5 more to find tonight. :)

lughsulian
10-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Please send invite to Lugna Sahd this is my IGN ... have not ever been a part of any clan...one heck of an insomniac so I never know what hour of the day I will be playing

Mia Faith
10-11-2014, 07:21 AM
cyguy when do you play?

cyguy
10-12-2014, 09:10 AM
cyguy when do you play?

I had some character issues fixed finally. So I now have access to more than 1. Lol.
I was told some of the chat issues were fixed, but that's not clearly the case. Clan chat is still half broke, and I didn't realize until the other day that the clan roster is broke. The roster might show 3-4 people on, but my friend list has about 15 on the other day still with the clan tag, so they are still in the clan, they just aren't showing up.

I've sent several bug reports on the issue.

Anywho I'm on rather random. But more at night than anything else. Usually about 9pm - 10pm and stay online for 3-4 hours on the weeknights. More so on the weekends.

cyguy
10-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Some new recruits have been sent messages over the past couple days and have failed to respond. I always type a whisper first asking if that person is still interested or not. I've never liked people spamming clan invites to me, so I won't do it to others.

Thank you.