PDA

View Full Version : What To Talk About?

Pilot
07-10-2014, 06:01 AM
Well I could ***** about so many things in this game but not this time. So I was thinking a list of what we think are the most valued guns. This way we all have input. What guns we use and maybe what for. I'm a weapons junky. I love my SAW at 1.3 reload it's not bad. I also like my Wildcats and Wolfhounds. I have vary little use for the zagger even though I know they are going to be at the top of the list.

Imaru
07-10-2014, 06:03 AM
My VBI Firestorm. Allot of people say it sucks but its my girl
I've used her since the beginning and still do.

nexx
07-10-2014, 06:06 AM
I like my poopshoes Tachmag. :D

However for Sieges, I use my Invader. Love that thing, double fire rate - triple reload.

Also, my Wolfhound. lol

Pilot
07-10-2014, 06:09 AM
I like my poopshoes Tachmag. :D

However for Sieges, I use my Invader. Love that thing, double fire rate - triple reload.

Also, my Wolfhound. lolI'm sure the woulfhound is going to be the Pistol of choice.

Pilot
07-10-2014, 06:11 AM
This list is going to be good for the noobs if people chime in.

cyguy
07-10-2014, 06:11 AM
I've always used SAW's. Before they were nerfed, and after. A good bio SAW can chew through enemy armor plates with ease. I've always been exceptionally clingy to an assassin sniper rifle I've had since 2000 EGO, even upgrading the rating all the way to 5500. I can't seem to part with it and it's x5.2 crit dmg.....even though I rarely use it. Whatever works for the people that use them. Even a crap gun can be lethal in the hands of a player who knows how to wield it. To each his own.

Pilot
07-10-2014, 06:19 AM
I've always used SAW's. Before they were nerfed, and after. A good bio SAW can chew through enemy armor plates with ease. I've always been exceptionally clingy to an assassin sniper rifle I've had since 2000 EGO, even upgrading the rating all the way to 5500. I can't seem to part with it and it's x5.2 crit dmg.....even though I rarely use it. Whatever works for the people that use them. Even a crap gun can be lethal in the hands of a player who knows how to wield it. To each his own.That's why I was wanted to know what people really used.

duction
07-10-2014, 06:22 AM
That's why I was wanted to know what people really used.

I'm keeping my mouth closed in case they get nerf'd XD

Pilot
07-10-2014, 06:29 AM
I'm keeping my mouth closed in case they get nerf'd XDYou must have something important to say. spit it out man. Could they really be that mean? On second thought.

samuelsinn
07-10-2014, 07:06 AM
my gun that i got from the episode mission from nolend when he backstabs u and runs off with the damn ark item thing. cant recall that guns name,

cluster shot shotty with 3 mag boosts on it plus extera exstended clip.

dont like the pistols to much but do use from time to time the full auto one.

my oj cyclon sniper.

my yellow split shot. witch im working on makeing oj one day.

and soon my volge AR

i also like my castian sweeper and my volge trencher.

my all time fave for ark falls seeing as sometimes enamys dont spawn for me is my BMG also known as my castian weaver. or my stingray.

beond that . not to many gund i like. id be happy for something new that wasent a reskin with tweeked stats though. and would kill for an oj 0 zagger. my sad luck. i got rid of the one zagger i had back befor the arkforge was introduced into the game. and could of changed that stupid mastary bonus and maybe gotten my last .1 to 0

drackiller
07-10-2014, 07:08 AM
I'm keeping my mouth closed in case they get nerf'd XD

Dammit Duction, you took the words out of my mouth :)

Zhedda
07-10-2014, 07:17 AM
Well, my top 5:

FRC Sub-Carbine -- Highest damage per bullet of any SMG, and good hip-fire accuracy. Good for bullet sponges.

Volge Thunderer Pistol -- Does obscene damage against sickos, tremblers, omnivolts, and tankers.

Volge Lightning Rifle -- Tears up dark matter and 99ers in instances.

Wolfhound/Wildcat -- For critting bosses.

Zagger -- For recharging ego power.

Honorable mention:

Sludge Rocket Launcher -- For milking points, and crowd-controlling enemies.

VOT Pulser/Tachmag Pulser - For boosting scores on bosses.