PDA

View Full Version : We will adapt.

Copperpot
07-10-2014, 11:20 AM
I know people are mad about what the dude said, but if history has taught us anything it is that we will adapt to whatever changes are made. I started playing in December/January I think and I remember a similar forum explosion two times. One was with 7th Legion and the other with the Arkforge release. Everyone has adapted. Heck, the fact that us PS3 players continue to play shows how much we'll put up with just to continue playing the game. When I started playing I was all like, "How can they expect anyone to put up with these disconnects, hard freezes, server timeouts, lag, etc.?" But, I'm still here. So, I guess we are our own worst enemy friends.

Strykewolf
07-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Still a fun game. Even with various issues, I enjoy it.

UncleSpider77
07-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Yep. OP you're right. At the risk of inviting attacks for being VERY new to the forums, I'll say that imho this is why you need an organized, focused clan. You might as well be a lone wolf being part of a 2,000 member clan that doesn't talk to each other. We do the monkey together and we kill it dead. This thread could probably use a love-bump today:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?166378-Looking-for-serious-volge-hunters-to-take-out-the-Warmaster-xbox360

A handful of like minded clans. Join us, or start a coalition of your own if you're on a different server. Shout out to whoever designed this sig! Thank you

Copperpot
07-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Yep. OP you're right. At the risk of inviting attacks for being VERY new to the forums, I'll say that imho this is why you need an organized, focused clan. You might as well be a lone wolf being part of a 2,000 member clan that doesn't talk to each other. We do the monkey together and we kill it dead. This thread could probably use a love-bump today:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?166378-Looking-for-serious-volge-hunters-to-take-out-the-Warmaster-xbox360

A handful of like minded clans. Join us, or start a coalition of your own if you're on a different server. Shout out to whoever designed this sig! Thank you

Thanks. I think my title is misleading. It should say something along the lines of - What were we expecting? Or Same shtako different day. Something like that.

Bonehead
07-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Thanks. I think my title is misleading. It should say something along the lines of - What were we expecting? Or Same shtako different day. Something like that.

I think the title is fine. Better to try to keep a positive outlook. Good OP and thanks for the hope.

3rdpig
07-10-2014, 05:03 PM
"Adapt and overcome" is all well and good. But when you're dealing with a broken game event, and I doubt anyone here really wants to argue that the monkey isn't broken, any adaptation that leads to it's defeat will most likely be seen by the company as "not the way the game is supposed to be played" and another change will be implemented to prevent it's use, along with the appropriate pompous and insulting statement.

Personally, I intend to give the monkey the greatest insult I can, by totally ignoring it's existence.