PDA

View Full Version : Why you should stop posting if you've posted more than 10 times about the WM

Heartlight
07-10-2014, 11:53 AM
If you have posted more than 10 times about the WM, you are confirming with your own voice Trick's statement of a vocal minority.

If it is a majority of players that feel the same grievance that you are expressing time and again with your posts, let their voices be heard and not just yours - otherwise, once again, you are confirming a vocal minority.

Also, calling someone who disagrees with your opinion a fanboy or a troll confirms bullying behavior and vocal minority.

Have your say, allow others to have their say, create the space where Trion can see the result without the flotsam. The more you post and the more you don't allow space for others, the less likely you will be taken seriously.

I write this post believing that good sense will not prevail but I did have to give it a try.

With true respect,

<3

dearhcrow89
07-10-2014, 04:24 PM
*thumb up*

Iceberg
07-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Right, and make sure if you do post about it to direct all posts to this thread: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?166821-Warmaster-Event-Changes-in-Defiance-2.1

Imaru
07-10-2014, 04:28 PM
*Claps* Well said sir. Well said Indeed.

Smiit
07-10-2014, 04:29 PM
I havent found a single thread thats not about the warmaster yet lol

Amack
07-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Be respectful to Kiwi who is trying to keep track of all the craziness going on right now between Xbox problems and warmaster complaints.

Iceberg
07-10-2014, 04:31 PM
I havent found a single thread thats not about the warmaster yet lol

I saw one about another person, but it was removed pretty quickly.

Bonehead
07-10-2014, 04:31 PM
If you have posted more than 10 times about the WM, you are confirming with your own voice Trick's statement of a vocal minority.

If it is a majority of players that feel the same grievance that you are expressing time and again with your posts, let their voices be heard and not just yours - otherwise, once again, you are confirming a vocal minority.

Also, calling someone who disagrees with your opinion a fanboy or a troll confirms bullying behavior and vocal minority.

Have your say, allow others to have their say, create the space where Trion can see the result without the flotsam. The more you post and the more you don't allow space for others, the less likely you will be taken seriously.

I write this post believing that good sense will not prevail but I did have to give it a try.

With true respect,

<3

+ 7 for good sense and true respect.
+10 for using flotsam in a sentence!

All kidding aside, what's done is done and anyone expecting Trick to turn into an outstanding orator is expecting a bit much at this point. No offence meant Trick.

Just keep thinking about the new missions and landmass, click your heels together three times and say,

"There's no place like home".

CM Kiwibird
07-10-2014, 04:36 PM
Right, and make sure if you do post about it to direct all posts to this thread: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?166821-Warmaster-Event-Changes-in-Defiance-2.1

Be respectful to Kiwi who is trying to keep track of all the craziness going on right now between Xbox problems and warmaster complaints.

:o Thank you!

3rdpig
07-10-2014, 04:59 PM
My Grandmother told me "Squeeky wheel gets the oil". Of course she also said "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar".

I don't see why both these ideas can't be applied simultaneously. If we don't let the company know what we dislike or what we feel is broken, then we're partially to blame when it's never fixed or changed.

hardy83
07-10-2014, 05:01 PM
I always thought it was a bad idea because it's considered spam and is bannable. lol

And generally just a stupid thing to do. :P

CM Kiwibird
07-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Flooding the forums with multiple threads on the same topic isn't helpful and is actually quite disruptive. If another issue that needs to be addressed (For example, this one right here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?166974-PC-EU-Server-crashed-after-Monolith-just-died)) pops up, it might be missed because of the flood of Warmaster threads.

Razoreddie
07-11-2014, 12:18 PM
This thread x10.
I totally get the frustration regarding the WM and the less than diplomatic statement made, but it is serving no one any good to keep starting new threads for the same exact thing. Please, please, pick ONE thread for this subject. I ask this with total respect for those folks that are frustrated in the hopes that some reasonable, constructive dialogue can be achieved. For those of you that consider yourselves Leaders in the forum community I implore you to help organize one constructive thread to address the issues.

kgersen
07-11-2014, 03:39 PM
My Grandmother told me ... "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar".

Too bad she wasn't Trion's grandmother as well.

OldDude_
07-11-2014, 07:04 PM

With true respect,

<3
Respect...... I agree 100%. It bas gotten a bit wacky.

dramaQkarri
07-12-2014, 09:21 PM
...people complaining on the forums if you've been on the forums less than a month and have not seen this type of nerf coupled with disrespect from The Company more than once.

Furthermore, if your first 10 or so posts have been to object to "whining" as perceived by you and you start telling forum and game vets what to do and what to think, you'll be viewed as a troll (whether you are or not) and put on ignore by the rest of us. And that's no way to start out life on the forums.

Just sayin'.

EDIT: This post is not intended to be directed at the OP but at some of the others that chimed in along the way, here and on the other numerous threads dealing with this latest unpleasantness. Just a general sort of thing. The community is already divided, let people blow off their steam and observe for awhile before you start speaking of things you can't possibly understand. YET.