PDA

View Full Version : Score Problems In WM

Bubbie
07-10-2014, 01:21 PM

Game guru
07-10-2014, 01:28 PM
Is the score system working as intended during War Master? I ask this because my score in the beginning will rapidly go up, then during the majority of the fight, slow down dramatically. I know im not the only one who faces (and will face) this problem. However, there are some players who always achieve the highest score constantly which begs the question, is there a secret tickle spot on the War Master?

Working as intended. The score stop raising dramatically after 100k mark, thats when the team assait score goes to zero. Then the only points accrued after is your damage solely, (no team assist score, which is where most of a players score comes from)
As for the regulars on top of the leaderboard, tyey probably have score boosts combined with patron pass score boost.
I personally have made it past 700k at a monolith and 350k plus at wm with both these combined.
Hope this helps you

Kanah
07-10-2014, 01:58 PM
Perhaps you have a bio weapon? Warmaster has armour plates over his crystal armour and breaking these is worth points. My loadout contains a secondary bio weapon in case the armour plates stay up, and if I get to shoot them off I get more points than usual, all in fast chunk at the beginning and whenever he recharges. Although, if you just shoot bio all the time then the warmaster won't die and nobody will like you.

Bubbie
07-10-2014, 02:02 PM

Game guru
07-10-2014, 02:30 PM
This is something that i will look into further.
Just to reintegrate. When you have a personal score boost, patron pass, group boost, clan boost. Your total boost is well over 100%
And you scoring (just say 350k) but 10min later if you go into another wm with one of these with other ppl that constantly take top 5 on leader board then you can not score 350k with all your boosts still active?
Again I will wait for a reply before buying my boosts across the board to test theory.
What is a good time to go to the wm (so I can try to outscore these ppl)
Time
Time zone please
Since boosts only last 2 hrs now
Ty
Edit.. are they scoring 350k plus, reason I ask is because if the wm dies with in 4 min and you are killing it at 6min, that is 2 extra min that you are getting dmg points
Also if they get a rescue kill compared to a standard kill or nano kill, the scoce is substantially less

Bonehead
07-10-2014, 03:56 PM
This is something that i will look into further.
Just to reintegrate. When you have a personal score boost, patron pass, group boost, clan boost. Your total boost is well over 100%
And you scoring (just say 350k) but 10min later if you go into another wm with one of these with other ppl that constantly take top 5 on leader board then you can not score 350k with all your boosts still active?
Again I will wait for a reply before buying my boosts across the board to test theory.
What is a good time to go to the wm (so I can try to outscore these ppl)
Time
Time zone please
Since boosts only last 2 hrs now
Ty
Edit.. are they scoring 350k plus, reason I ask is because if the wm dies with in 4 min and you are killing it at 6min, that is 2 extra min that you are getting dmg points
Also if they get a rescue kill compared to a standard kill or nano kill, the scoce is substantially less

The highest indicated personal score boost is 50%. It does not stack any higher than that. The personal score goes up very rapidly from 0 to about 160k The teamwork bonus gets capped at some point and for higher scoring you need bonuses from other sources like opportunist for example. Look at the loadouts the highest scoring players use. ****can the bmg users and in the rest will be a high percentage of dps/wolfhound users. Scoring lots of nano crits will help your score. Also the more people in the room the higher the potential for score becomes.

Logain
07-11-2014, 05:48 AM
However, there are some players who always achieve the highest score constantly which begs the question, is there a secret tickle spot on the War Master?

There is a "secret" to scoring high on Warmaster especially during failed attempts. However, I do not publicize this method for it is not necessarily productive to defeating it. In other words enough people do this and it is counter productive to winning.