PDA

View Full Version : Still broken side mission...

raven00
07-10-2014, 10:04 PM
When you fix the Easy as fila, kama, dunya?? It's still broken.

I accept the mission, go to the objective site, look around. and guess what?? nothing!!
2nd accept...nothing!! 3rd accept, dark matter on kama site 'only'. Nth accept, profit!!

there is no dark matter!! even their shadow!! How can I complete this side mission?? There is no enemy on the objective site!!

please.......fix the side mission, I can't accomplish the side quest line

Mushbeeguy
07-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Get used to it. It's a lot alike Shebo Lab...it comes up in VBI weeklies a lot. It's a crap shoot as to if there is actually going to be any one there or not.

Zhedda
07-10-2014, 10:16 PM
Contact live support and they should be able to complete it for you. I got lucky personally, on about the 15th time I picked the quest up and tried it, they were there. Looking back, I should have just chatted with live support. Sent an in-game ticket, but apparently no one looks at those.

Bonehead
07-10-2014, 10:29 PM
If you are up at 2:10 am pacific that is the best time to attempt it. I had a toon stuck on it forever and read on the forums to try it right after server reset and it worked for me.

Fixing it isn't in the budget.

Good luck.

Chocolatelover67
07-11-2014, 02:12 AM
When you fix the Easy as fila, kama, dunya?? It's still broken.

I accept the mission, go to the objective site, look around. and guess what?? nothing!!
2nd accept...nothing!! 3rd accept, dark matter on kama site 'only'. Nth accept, profit!!

there is no dark matter!! even their shadow!! How can I complete this side mission?? There is no enemy on the objective site!!

please.......fix the side mission, I can't accomplish the side quest line

Geez that one's still busted.... sigh.

I had to contact support in game to get it fixed and they completed it for me, but as a bit of a wait.