PDA

View Full Version : Lockboxes??

Drewg22
07-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Do you automatically get the contents after making a purchase?

I just bought a tier 4, the game took my keycodes and scrip but I got nothing.

PseudoCool
07-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Do you automatically get the contents after making a purchase?

I just bought a tier 4, the game took my keycodes and scrip but I got nothing.

You should have automatically gotten the contents. Make sure your inventory was NOT full first. If it was, clean some stuff out of it and check your "Claim Items", you'll have some things there from the T4 box.

If you still have nothing and an open inventory in game.. it's time for a support ticket.

Drewg22
07-11-2014, 02:12 PM
You should have automatically gotten the contents. Make sure your inventory was NOT full first. If it was, clean some stuff out of it and check your "Claim Items", you'll have some things there from the T4 box.

If you still have nothing and an open inventory in game.. it's time for a support ticket.

Thanks for the quick response - I had 25 slots in my inventory but nothing new there after the purchase. Also, nothing in my "claim" area. I thought when I bought a Tier 3 before - the name of the item would flash on the screen as it went into the inventory.

Did not happen with the 4 I just bought.

Mushbeeguy
07-11-2014, 02:16 PM
That kind of thing has happened to me as well. Open an in game ticket so it can be examined. After you submit a ticket get out of Defiance and go back in( if you were going to play further). That should correct whatever error was causing it.

Drewg22
07-11-2014, 02:22 PM
That kind of thing has happened to me as well. Open an in game ticket so it can be examined. After you submit a ticket get out of Defiance and go back in( if you were going to play further). That should correct whatever error was causing it.

Yup, that did it - unfortunately no purple or orange though :-(

Thanks for the help.