PDA

View Full Version : PC NA servers unstable?

Z0mb1E
07-11-2014, 07:36 PM
4 incursions 1 DM AF = 5 crashes....can we please fixes the serverzes precious!!!

Iceberg
07-11-2014, 08:00 PM
I was just on there and did a major arkfall hellion, nothing out of the ordinary. Don't have enough time tonight to go through all things though like incursions, sieges, and all that.

Telemachus
07-12-2014, 04:02 AM
Yesterday I got bumped 2 times in ten minutes after starting to play, then got a 3rd in queue message.

Difficult to believe there's a queue in this game at 4:30 am pacific time. Just restarted and went right in and played for 3+ hours , without a problem.

Roez
07-12-2014, 05:41 AM
I don't disconnect really, there's still so many bugs. I had two separate incursions just get stuck and not progress today. I've had limited time to play, and probably won't have time to get the 5 incursion weekly done. Very frustrating. It's bad enough I have to log in and wait for an hour or two to try to get an expert Co-op off hours and log without it happening, now this. Sometimes, I wonder why I keep trying.

Sliverbaer
07-12-2014, 06:00 AM
Last night/early this morning, I did multiple incursions, dm arkfalls over and over as they kept popping. No issues for me.

One of the incursions had the disappearing players (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?158093-Disappearing-Players-at-Events-1.505), so it was like I was fighting them all myself during the siege. That's happened before, but this was the entire incursion with little drops on the ground.

bigguy
07-12-2014, 06:12 AM
If you havent been around long then welcome to defiance , If you have then you know what im talking about. Its been like this for more than a year , They try constantly to make little fixes to make the game more stable but it doesnt seem to matter much. They are more concerned with your bits purchases then trying to make the game stabe permanently. I have been here since day one and get disconnected multiple times a day every day.

Pilot
07-12-2014, 07:51 AM
4 incursions 1 DM AF = 5 crashes....can we please fixes the serverzes precious!!!You Pc users have been spoiled getting to play that long without getting booted. You should try to play PS3, the otherside of fence. 1 WM = 1 CRASH TO BOOT THEM ALL.

Sliverbaer
07-12-2014, 08:02 AM
You Pc users have been spoiled getting to play that long without getting booted. You should try to play PS3, the otherside of fence. 1 WM = 1 CRASH TO BOOT THEM ALL.

I've purchased two PS3 copies of Defiance (one pre-order and one for my brother) and a season pass. I know exactly how it plays on PS3. That is why I play on PC.

Pilot
07-12-2014, 08:07 AM
I've purchased two copies of Defiance (one pre-order and one for my brother) and a season pass. I know exactly how it plays on PS3. That is why I play on PC.It's sad isn't it.