PDA

View Full Version : People to play with

Khan Verse
07-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Im looking for people to play with on Xbox. Im currently ego 38 and my GT is Khan Verse

Griffix8
07-11-2014, 09:37 PM
What server? NA or EU?

UncleSpider77
07-11-2014, 09:55 PM
Im looking for people to play with on Xbox. Im currently ego 38 and my GT is Khan Verse

Welcome to the circus life, btw. Picked a heck of a time lol. If you're on N.A. we'll take care of ya and meeting someone in Dawn Patrol (hi Griffix8) is a stroke of luck for you. They're legit

Khan Verse
07-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Im on the NA servers

Griffix8
07-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Welcome to the circus life, btw. Picked a heck of a time lol. If you're on N.A. we'll take care of ya and meeting someone in Dawn Patrol (hi Griffix8) is a stroke of luck for you. They're legit
Lol that should be more directed at Crixda, he's practically the definition of friendly.

Anyways. What's your Gamertag Khan? I'll add you and run with you, I'm sure a couple of the other Dawn Patrol members will do the same.

UncleSpider77
07-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Lol that should be more directed at Crixda, he's practically the definition of friendly.

Oh I know it, he really is. But I see your clan in game rolling together, always friendly, ready to help out. Like you're doing with Khan here. Not many would take a 38 ego under their flipper-you will likely be teaching the whole game. But he'll be a much better player/part of the community for it. That's what I mean-legit clan. If I wasn't in an awesome clan I'd be begging to be in yours! :)

My clan's the same: you can't just recruit someone and never say 2 words to them. With lower egos a little guidance goes a long way. Whew! Sorry I'm so long winded this morning lol!