PDA

View Full Version : VOT Volge Lightning Rifle Accuracy fixed?

reciprocate
07-11-2014, 11:59 PM
Compared to yesterday when it the game was at 2.100, today at 2.101 or whatever version. The thing seems to hit the area I'm precisely aiming at much moreso than yesterday in 2.100.

To those who have this weapon, tell me if you notice any change in accuracy in the past compared to what it is now. It's more reliable, but I do have shots going wide from time to time - just less.

Tesseract
09-14-2014, 06:48 PM
I just got one. The power is incredible. I got numbers several times the best I have seen on any other weapon. Mine shows damage of 3207 x 3.5 crit = 11224.5 but I was seeing numbers much larger than that. But -- and this is a big butt -- the bloom is 4.5! Check other weapons and you will see a bloom of 0.25, 0.15, etc. So basically it is a sniper rifle you have to stick in someone's face to hit them. Interesting choice but I am not sure it is playable.

Tesseract
09-14-2014, 06:49 PM
Oh, and I'm sure if they did reduce the bloom they would have to nerf the power or it would become the new supergun.

AllGamer
09-14-2014, 07:18 PM
definitely my favourite weapon,

i like this one more than the defiant few crimefighter that everyone seems to go for

Nefarious
09-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Its still messed up. A good tell is that I use it at on the Crash Site mutants. The Shots go straight through them and only do damage from hitting the hill behind them or if you shoot at the ground near them.

And against Hell Bugs sometimes it hits and causes damage and sometimes it doesn't.