PDA

View Full Version : The Power of 3

Sychs
07-12-2014, 03:00 AM
If you had only 3 wishes for Defiance, what would they be ?

Mine would be:

A scope with normal cross hairs. For all rifles and pistols. ( Red Dot or ACOG maybe )

The option to toggle weapon particle effects of other players. ( This might be in the works for PC version )

The option to toggle auto equip junk loot on the ground. ( This really sux when it happens )

Riz
07-12-2014, 03:11 AM
1. Stable servers with no (or even less) lag and that stop critting me out every hour.
2. The promised turret on my Craptor.
3. Dev's that see where the real problems are and solve them adequately.

Chump Norris
07-12-2014, 03:29 AM
1. Bit store prices cut in half.

2. Balance with lock box AF drop rates (not a nerf that claims to be balance).

3. Honesty when a mistake is made or when something is changed.

I didnt bother to waste one on WM since it is a lost cause.

Ozz
07-12-2014, 04:18 AM
MY FIRST SET OF THREE:
:( Stop ripping us off creating game poverty and robbing us of the joy of playing this game. Bring back the rate of Arkforge which it was when the DLC5 was first installed. We have more than one weapon to upgrade and what you give us for free is still not fair !
:p Compensate everyone who loses game time and rewards from Arkfalls, Sieges, Incursions, and Missions, all because disconnections and lag, instead of giving us lame excuses like "Sorry we can't".
:cool: Add good weapons in the special vendors worth buying, including mods.

or

MY SECOND SET OF THREE:
:mad: Add respawn points within range of every Arkfall, Seige, Incursion, Mission. There is nothing worse than respawning back to Top Notch, when a Major Arkfall is miles away near the Whisper Scream mission by the sea etc.
:confused: Add a teleporter beside Happy Pow Vendor. I don't know why you haven't done that already, when there are many missions to commence all around that area, including the daily at Happy Pow Farm and the Incursions which finish at Kenn Farm..
:mad: Give us back more inventory slots like it used to be. It's not like we have 10 weapons in the game. We need more !

DeadEye68
07-12-2014, 04:54 AM
1. Bit store prices cut in half.

2. Balance with lock box AF drop rates (not a nerf that claims to be balance).

3. Honesty when a mistake is made or when something is changed.

I didnt bother to waste one on WM since it is a lost cause.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/f8/f83dd696b90e4f5ac13467a49fd28e67ff81c59d639f22c4b7 185ee3a6e5af55.jpg

Piers
07-12-2014, 07:57 AM
1-Game Stability (Dedicated Servers that WORK)

2-Outfits to be fairly priced in the Bit Store (2-8 Dollars per complete outfit)

3-A better F2P model, like what SWOTOR has: it rewards subscribers with half of their money back in cartel coins, and it gives people who bought the game at launch actual rewards (unique outfits, cartel coins every month, and more). It gives people who bought limited/collectors editions even more.

bigguy
07-12-2014, 08:13 AM
1. Real server stability across all platforms with no disconnects allowing countless hours of enjoyment.

2. Real in game currency balance that will allow players to do something in game to keep thier favorite weapons current while they advance in ego and not have to worry about them being obsolete.

3. A real development team that wouldnt force the playerbase to play the way they want them to and allow us to choose the way we want to have fun without having to grind our lives away while insulting us and lying about the reasoning for changes.

HAYABUSA DCLXVI
07-12-2014, 08:19 AM
1) I want that dessert camo infiltrator outfit (pre-order only) available to be purchased in the Bit store.
2) More playable races. Indogene, Sensloth and Biomen.
3) I want damage dealt to be shown on all scoreboards with the exception of PvP.

Honourable mention: Sludge Detonator!

Etaew
07-12-2014, 08:51 AM
1) the game would be free of bugs, so that development can focus on features
2) that all platforms were able to have the same gameplay experience
3) that all platforms and regions could play together

Chocolatelover67
07-12-2014, 09:13 AM
MY SECOND SET OF THREE:
:mad: Add respawn points within range of every Arkfall, Seige, Incursion, Mission. There is nothing worse than respawning back to Top Notch, when a Major Arkfall is miles away near the Whisper Scream mission by the sea etc.
:confused: Add a teleporter beside Happy Pow Vendor. I don't know why you haven't done that already, when there are many missions to commence all around that area, including the daily at Happy Pow Farm and the Incursions which finish at Kenn Farm..
:mad: Give us back more inventory slots like it used to be. It's not like we have 10 weapons in the game. We need more !

All of the above..

I'd add too that outfit prices be cut in half.....

Also why can't you buy the Underworld Outlaw outfit, yet you can get the headgear for that at the E-Rep Vendor? Why is that? I rather like the look of that outfit and so does my toon. She told me so :)

Also more varied outfits. Why can't we have Amanda's clothes?

xxdarkxwarxx
07-12-2014, 09:28 AM
1. Real server stability across all platforms with no disconnects allowing countless hours of enjoyment.

2. Real in game currency balance that will allow players to do something in game to keep thier favorite weapons current while they advance in ego and not have to worry about them being obsolete.

3. A real development team that wouldnt force the playerbase to play the way they want them to and allow us to choose the way we want to have fun without having to grind our lives away while insulting us and lying about the reasoning for changes.

#3 every well said

xxdarkxwarxx
07-12-2014, 09:34 AM
only one thing to say other then server fixes. Take the bits out of the in game lockboxes and put them in the bit store only and give them a high drop rate for oj guns i mean a t4 lockbox is $5 in u.s. currency but you get the same drop as if you used in game currency. thats the main thing i see that should have been done from the start.

ps the servers again lag issues too

Ruinne
07-12-2014, 09:52 AM
1: Stability, this is getting old and the old problems are still here. Nothing gets fixed, it's like a gradual downward spiral. New problems arise and are those fixed? NOPE! It's like there's an in-box at Trion that's stuffed to the gunnels and there's no one to take care of it. There's just more and more gaffer tape on more and more of the game. You can lag out just questing, or you can DC from arkfalls, there's bits of Trident and gum wrapper holding things together but it's still broken, plus it's still all wobbly when it's not failing.

2: MMO features. An auction house, a frontier town for a hub, things like that. I would tack new races on there, Biomen, Sensoth, Rat Guys, there are lots of options.

3: More content, in terms of land. This is a real pipe dream, I would love to see this game in a huge area, there are so many great concepts here that are just withering on the vine. More ark fall types, more mixes of ark fall types, and more variety of arkfall interiors and events inside them.

Keeper Riff
07-12-2014, 02:07 PM
http://s12.postimg.org/721up26hl/Vokshaa_av150.png

1. Turret on a Raptor. Make it same DPS as SAW and make it eat AR ammo pool if needed for game balance.

2. This boat as water transport and housing (I don't mind it being a little larger from inside than how it looks from outside):
http://s29.postimg.org/u7igkme4z/Defiance_Boat1.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/u7igkme4z/)

http://s12.postimg.org/e6o9bu34p/Taffer_av150.png

Hey, wait, may I add at least one?
3. A chair that I could spawn as a vehicle and just sit on it. We already have the animation for sitting in a Raptor's back seat, so why not.

Midori
07-12-2014, 02:20 PM
1) Darkmatter APC as player vehicle.

2) Civilian clothes, for a show that is developed together with the game, there is a distinctive difference in how people run around.

3) More Sandbox features.

Monkerlotus
07-12-2014, 09:34 PM
1) Take the poor game out behind the shed and end it's misery.

2) See 1.

3) See 2.

CRIXDA
07-12-2014, 09:47 PM
1) I want that dessert camo infiltrator outfit (pre-order only) available to be purchased in the Bit's Store!
1: Hey, ME TOO! I want to be able to infiltrate a "Baked Alaska" or maybe a "Chocolate Soufflé"! (I mean, who doesn't like a good dessert? some folks eat it before the meal!)

2: UHM.....Overland Transport. so we can go places.....like, other places.

3: Integrated Servers and Platforms. I want to play Defiance with Bonez and with Drackiller and everyone.

dramaQkarri
07-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Only three? OK if I have to limit myself here goes:
1) Server stability
2) Server stability
3) Server stability

Oh I can't. I want everything else everybody else already posted on this thread.

Faelx
07-13-2014, 01:39 AM
1) Some sort of storage for weapons that I don't use and don't want to drop, just to keep my inventory clean and easy browseable.

2)

The option to toggle weapon particle effects of other players.

3) Housing. I think housing area near the Crater would be nice or may be those little boats that we can see everywhere. And I think that player's house is perfect place for player's storage.

I have some other wishes: large expansions every 3 months, new long story lines, etc., but I think I must wish only real and doable things. :)

drackiller
07-13-2014, 01:41 AM
1-bring Destiny BETA fast
2-Play Destiny BETA
3-Make 9th of Setember be right after the BETA ends.

Chocolatelover67
07-13-2014, 02:07 AM
2. This boat as water transport and housing (I don't mind it being a little larger from inside than how it looks from outside):
http://s29.postimg.org/u7igkme4z/Defiance_Boat1.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/u7igkme4z/)[/INDENT]

Yes I like that boat. TARDIS boat, bigger on the inside..... That would be cool

DeadEye68
07-13-2014, 05:59 AM
3) Housing. I think housing area near the Crater would be nice or may be those little boats that we can see everywhere. And I think that player's house is perfect place for player's storage.

Auto-salvaging claimables were implemented because their accumulation put too much ressource strain on servers -we've been told-, what do you think it implies about housing and storage ?

Ruinne
07-13-2014, 06:12 AM
Auto-salvaging claimables were implemented because their accumulation put too much ressource strain on servers -we've been told-, what do you think it implies about housing and storage ?

It increases strain on the SERVER.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sDIQHm0S64A/TPArhTKSFnI/AAAAAAAAAXo/_ZIeIGF17HA/s1600/old_computer.jpg

At least that's the way it feels since 2.0.

Keeper Riff
07-13-2014, 07:10 AM
Auto-salvaging claimables were implemented because their accumulation put too much ressource strain on servers -we've been told-, what do you think it implies about housing and storage ?Storage box is not playing the game. Its data is not actively used until someone engages it. And at the moment the player is managing their storage, they don't actively interacting with other parts of the game world too. It's completely different from players actively running around with all of their items ready in their backpack or claims cloud.

TheOz
07-13-2014, 07:11 AM
test .

Belle Starr
07-13-2014, 01:39 PM
My three wishes for Defiance would be:

(1) More weapons and shields linked to triggering EGO powers;
(2) More outfits with a red, white, and blue motif; and
(3) Less lagging and disconnecting.

Also an end to poverty and world peace in RLW :)

Sychs
07-13-2014, 02:21 PM
I thought this post would be buried by now.
It would be awesome if a Developer or Kiwi would comment on all our wishes !
Maybe they could pick 3 that could come true.

Here's a pic of my kitten Belle :D

Ozz
07-13-2014, 10:11 PM
Kiwibirdie, can you plz say yes to all these requests. People want satisfaction and a better escape. Get on to it Birdie hehe !!! :D:D:D

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?167262-Continuous-Disconnections

jennifergone
07-13-2014, 10:44 PM
1. and mainly no more disconnects/lag outs
2. better visual effect options like turning off weapon blurs (shield spanners volge weapons ect.)
3. weapons with mods dropped on boss kills

Slayer Slayn
07-13-2014, 11:54 PM
1 Dedicated working servers

2 Clean up the weapon rolls, synergies and nanos ( BMGs should be able to get syphon, electric or, radiation nanos, and never have cannnoneer, run'n'gun, or rolling thunder, ect ect synergies)

3 More complexity to the character creation/customization 5 piece outfits instead of 2 pieces.

Synther
07-14-2014, 12:21 AM
1-Game Stability (Dedicated Servers that WORK)

2-Outfits to be fairly priced in the Bit Store (2-8 Dollars per complete outfit)

3-A better F2P model, like what SWOTOR has: it rewards subscribers with half of their money back in cartel coins, and it gives people who bought the game at launch actual rewards (unique outfits, cartel coins every month, and more). It gives people who bought limited/collectors editions even more.

I would hardly use SWTOR as an example. You're talking about a game that charges cash money to unlock UI features! They are not a free-2- play model to be emulated. And the cartel coins you speak of? Subscription model. So how is it different what you get from a Patron Pass? You are still getting free stuff and discounts. Poor choice.

Ominuse
07-14-2014, 12:55 AM
#1): All server event memory, example, if you crit out of a Siege/Incursion/Arkfall at the last minute and don't get back in time or worse, get put into a different server, the scoreboard window will still pop up and give you ALL your hard-earned loot. (instead of the Thanks-For-Trying-Award we get now...)

#2): Nerf things for PVP ONLY instead of ruining perfectly good PVE weapons.

#3): THIS PLEASE!
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_kIWY2DV0KnE/S4i1avagSCI/AAAAAAAAF50/7eoCRZeTYsw/Rooney%20gun.jpg

i800whoscares
07-14-2014, 01:16 AM
1) the game would be free of bugs, so that development can focus on features
2) that all platforms were able to have the same gameplay experience
3) that all platforms and regions could play together
that would be nice but it will never happen from this compony f2p looms on the herizon for the ps3 but has been pushed back on the xbox so when do the xbox players get any extra things given to them in stead of haveing a dev come out and say that he wants all the old players to quit so we don't croupe the new players that might come to this game i say to that get blown its us old players that have kept defiance going for the past year not the noobs that will be coming in on the f2p side

Synther
07-14-2014, 01:27 AM
that would be nice but it will never happen from this compony f2p looms on the herizon for the ps3 but has been pushed back on the xbox so when do the xbox players get any extra things given to them in stead of haveing a dev come out and say that he wants all the old players to quit so we don't croupe the new players that might come to this game i say to that get blown its us old players that have kept defiance going for the past year not the noobs that will be coming in on the f2p side

It will never happen, but not for the reasons you listed.

1.) No game, or any software, is free of bugs. It will never happen and whining won't change that. It's a fact of life.

2.) All platforms cannot have the same experience because they are not even. PS3 and XBox360 are consoles and will never have the raw power of a PC available to them. To ask that they all be treated equally is laughable.

3.) Regions should be able to play together but consoles and PCs will never get along. PS3 and XBox are completely different and competing companies. They're not about to allow their respective consoles to play together on the playground. And PCs are just along for the ride and being held back by the consoles. This isn't Trion's fault. Is you want to complain, call Sony and Microsoft.

Chocolatelover67
07-14-2014, 02:26 AM
This isn't Trion's fault. Is you want to complain, call Sony and Microsoft.

This.........

In a utopian world there would be no such rivalries. All of us could play together be it X Box or PC or the Playstation.......

Unfortunately because of greed we can't

Slayer Slayn
07-14-2014, 02:32 AM
I know right. when I first heard it was going to be cross platform and cross media I was all like "Holy crap all those ps3,xbox360 and pc players on the same servers and in the same worlds?!... This is gonna be BIG!" then they explained it..... and my hopes of a huge multi platform community all participating together in the same world on the same servers. dashed...... like an underdeveloped chicken egg against a searing hot piece of rough granite.

Zhedda
07-14-2014, 09:17 AM
1) Fewer bugs/more stable servers.
2) A way to purchase ark forge directly from in-game using salvage and scrip, without having to purchase lock boxes.
3) An auction house.

Chocolatelover67
07-14-2014, 05:48 PM
I know right. when I first heard it was going to be cross platform and cross media I was all like "Holy crap all those ps3,xbox360 and pc players on the same servers and in the same worlds?!... This is gonna be BIG!" then they explained it..... and my hopes of a huge multi platform community all participating together in the same world on the same servers. dashed...... like an underdeveloped chicken egg against a searing hot piece of rough granite.

We can't have nice things.............

Well we could but corporations and their blatant greed stop us.