PDA

View Full Version : Can't see anyone in PvP

Catch2two
04-03-2013, 11:57 AM
I don't know if it's a Port problem or a graphic problem. I start a game, enter it and all I see is every "Point" greyed and Green Squares (The Players) moving around at like 1 fps... So It's laggy as hell I'd assume, but I've actually joined a game in progress and the timer went down to a draw and everyone on the scoreboard had 0 stats...

Anyone else have this problem?

Evin_Deitrick
04-03-2013, 12:47 PM
I don't know if it's a Port problem or a graphic problem. I start a game, enter it and all I see is every "Point" greyed and Green Squares (The Players) moving around at like 1 fps... So It's laggy as hell I'd assume, but I've actually joined a game in progress and the timer went down to a draw and everyone on the scoreboard had 0 stats...

Yes!!!! Well only once I logged out and logged in and than it worked. Hopefully it will be fixed, I played this game on the 1st almost all day and there were no issues so I guess there were lots of people on :)

SparklingNugs
04-03-2013, 02:23 PM

Yup, I've been experiencing the same.

idkwhattouseasausername
04-03-2013, 03:22 PM
I have had the same problem, cant see other PVP players, logged out and back in numerous times, not helping :((( , joined a group with my boyfriend to try ans PVP ,and now its happening to him and he logged out and back in numerous times aswell , is it an infection er something?

Lavi
04-03-2013, 03:35 PM
It was a problem with the map, which has now been taken down

Letho
04-13-2013, 10:25 PM
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3948/img2013041000436.jpg