PDA

View Full Version : Maybe there's hope!

East Astros
07-13-2014, 12:34 PM
Just did two war masters about 10 minutes ago, killed them both. I was excited and happy, but not because of the fact that we killed him. It was because tons of new players in there were patient,cooperative,and overall great team mates! We managed to break his back crystals and arm crystals! He was dead at about the 2:30 mark. Big thanks to whoever was in there telling everyone to equip sucker punch by the way.

Anywho just goes to show what happens when people are patient. There was nobody yelling or cursing at a single player, or any of that "gun intimidation" I've heard about. And we only sat in there for like 5 minutes max. So thank you rookies, we get that your not all bad and you guys were awesome today! For that I thank you.

Peace pumpkin

Alastar
07-13-2014, 12:56 PM
Bravo! I am curious why y'all broke all the crystals though?

East Astros
07-13-2014, 01:09 PM
Bravo! I am curious why y'all broke all the crystals though?

We were initially aiming for the back only. Later we broke the back the we ended up breaking the arm also. So we pretty much did straight health damage from any angle there on and after lol.

Aftershock
07-13-2014, 01:09 PM
i was in one of the two you were in where we broke the back crystal first then the upper right arm, and yea it was nice that there was no name calling, but i was more excited that we finally had a wm group who went for the back on 360 NA:D

East Astros
07-13-2014, 01:17 PM
i was in one of the two you were in where we broke the back crystal first then the upper right arm, and yea it was nice that there was no name calling, but i was more excited that we finally had a wm group who went for the back on 360 NA:D

Same here! :D it was the most fun I've had in a war master in a looonnngggg time!

Sazel192
07-13-2014, 01:21 PM
I agree. The best atmosphere in a WM for a looooong time:)

Shoot the back plate, equip sucker punch and your good to go

onwards & upwards :)

TremerChrist
07-13-2014, 01:24 PM
I was there until I critted. First time I've seen his back broke.

Magickats242
07-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Nice! Good to see when people cooperate with each other and all reap the rewards! Wish I could find a group like that here on the NA/PC server, but then I have been playing off times, so not many peeps online. Some day...LOL

East Astros
07-13-2014, 01:30 PM
I was there until I critted. First time I've seen his back broke.

Yes my jaw hit the floor when his back broke. It was my first time also lol.