PDA

View Full Version : strange thing in wm kills

moof
07-16-2014, 05:35 AM
well i finally got the bloodhound weapon and fully modded it

and doing my usual wm runs i noticed something different

i use the bloodhound in the wm event,and now ive gotten three kills recently,two yesterday and one afew hours ago

now logic might seem to imply that since this major uptick in wm wins came after i got the bloodhound,that the bloodhound is a better weapon for the wm

but logic also warns that correlation does not go hand in hand with causation,otherwise we would all beleive the decrease in pirates since the 1800`s has caused global warming (or not depending on your point of veiw)

WhiteKnight019
07-16-2014, 05:51 AM
well i finally got the bloodhound weapon and fully modded it

and doing my usual wm runs i noticed something different

i use the bloodhound in the wm event,and now ive gotten three kills recently,two yesterday and one afew hours ago

now logic might seem to imply that since this major uptick in wm wins came after i got the bloodhound,that the bloodhound is a better weapon for the wm

but logic also warns that correlation does not go hand in hand with causation,otherwise we would all beleive the decrease in pirates since the 1800`s has caused global warming (or not depending on your point of veiw)

Bring back the pirates, Stop Global Warming!

N3gativeCr33p
07-16-2014, 05:53 AM
Bring back the pirates, Stop Global Warming!

YARRRRRRR!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvccU-JeKyk

moof
07-16-2014, 06:08 AM
lol ya...i could do with an upgradeable attack boat in defiance with which i could attack enemys

aside from that,can someone tell me if the bloodhound weapon is indeed causing my uptick in wm kills?i even got a green zagger as a reward,with white and green minus reload time rolls

Telemachus
07-16-2014, 06:11 AM
Wolfhound ?

Critical Errors
07-16-2014, 07:33 AM
Is the Bloodhound the Plasma Pulser thingamajig?

It's highly doubtful that your damage alone is increasing your win rate. Although, if the weapon is OP, and more people are using them, then that might mean something :)

Kershoc
07-16-2014, 07:40 AM
Is the Bloodhound the Plasma Pulser thingamajig?

Yup plasma pulsar with homing rounds.