PDA

View Full Version : patches.

tweedle
07-17-2014, 03:29 AM
are trion attempting a world record for the number of patches in a single game.

taldas
07-17-2014, 04:00 AM
are trion attempting a world record for the number of patches in a single game.
LOL if so they have a long long way to go. Everquest 2 for example has at least one patch per month and the frequency was much higher when the game was a new release sometimes 2,3 per week. and anytime a new expansion drops the patches are pretty frequent.

The fact is MMO have patches sometime tons of them. Its the nature of the beast.

Nivekwons
07-17-2014, 08:08 AM
No Kidding, I spent 2 hours downloading patches today to find when I started the game my whole head was missing, just a black shroud where my head was, exited to the Xbox dashboard and started it back up to find another hour and a half patch that started downloading...how did I get that in 3 minutes after downloading all the patches!? What the hell! For someone who has limited time to play 3 hours of patch downloads and a missing head doesn't make me want to play your game anymore.

Gray
07-17-2014, 09:40 AM
For someone who has limited time to play 3 hours of patch downloads and a missing head doesn't make me want to play your game anymore.

maybe patch BEFORE the gametime? it's not like you have to sit there watching the bar....