PDA

View Full Version : ...

latorche01
07-17-2014, 06:17 AM
A chaque connexion sur ce jeu c est la mÍme chose toujours les mÍme trucs a faire et a refaire il semble que tout soit fait pour que passer un certain nombres d heures de jeu il reste que l ennuie, je me demande ce qu ils attendent pour ajouter un veritable contenu.

NeuroticHitman
07-17-2014, 06:19 AM
A chaque connexion sur ce jeu c est la mÍme chose toujours les mÍme trucs a faire et a refaire il semble que tout soit fait pour que passer un certain nombres d heures de jeu il reste que l ennuie, je me demande ce qu ils attendent pour ajouter un veritable contenu.

Thank you Google :)

"Each connection on this game c is the same always the same stuff to do and redo it seems that everything is done to make a certain number of hours of play there is that bored, I wonder what they expect to add real content."

Psyclown
07-17-2014, 07:21 AM
Obviously, posted in the wrong forum section..

Thank you Google :)

ok... So I might just try to translate it properly, because google is not "that" good. Mostly because, french is even hard for french guys to write it correctly. So, wrong input = wrong output.

"Each time I log into the game, it's the same old stuff, the same old things to do, again and again. It seems that everything was done in such a way, that, once you've been playing a certain amount of time, the only thing left in this game, is boredom. I wonder what are they waiting for to add real content."