PDA

View Full Version : About the Restless Dead emergency....

Illyios
07-17-2014, 07:18 PM
So...in my experience this emergency will not spawn for me. It's like it hates me or something. I'm sure some people have found it and have finished it. I've looked on the defiancedata for the possible spawn locations, but have had no luck. Spent about 6+ hours now trying to get it and have done the emergencies there trying to get it to spawn but it just won't...

So, if it's possible, could there be an increase in the spawn rate for it? Just so it makes it more reasonable to do. :confused:

nathanpbutler
07-17-2014, 07:30 PM
We've been asking for that and bringing up the issue of low spawn rates for Grid, especially Restless Dead, for a few days now. Kiwi has said the issue is being brought to the developers.

For what it's worth, I hadn't seen one at ALL on PS3 (NA) until today. I basically camped out at the little "burned" area just north of Miwok (you can see the dark area on the map when you pull it up, and it's right next to where the Raiders and Ranchers conflict site happens). There's an emergency spawn spot right on that dark patch, plus a spawn right up the hill from it. I ran back and forth between both for several hours, wiping out tons of Hellbug emergencies and the occasional Armistice Celebration. Then within about a two hour stretch (after two fruitless hours), I ended up with TWO Restless Dead spawning in that two hours, one of which spawned in the burned area, the other in the area right up the little hill/incline.

Good luck. I, like you, hope that they fix the spawn issues. This is reminding me of the Armistice Day celebration emergencies we had to hunt for an episode pursuit back in Season 1 that they have since removed.

Or, hey, maybe since Silicon Valley is supposedly overrun by the Grid, we'll see these spawn FAR more in that new landmass when we finally have access to it.

Smiit
07-17-2014, 07:34 PM
For a lot of these I went to the places people told me to go to to find these. I waited for hours and hey never spawned. Sometimes it feels like its just me lol

Illyios
07-17-2014, 07:37 PM
Ya, I figured someone else had brought this issue up too and hope they do something to fix it. I've seen one person that said he found one..but he did it with a friend and said it was gone. I'll be looking there for one then. Thanks, and my clan will be able to get it too..hopefully. :)

And when we do get Silcon Valley, I think that will be the case too. I've been wondering how it's going to look. Should be fun.

Illyios
07-17-2014, 07:40 PM
For a lot of these I went to the places people told me to go to to find these. I waited for hours and hey never spawned. Sometimes it feels like its just me lol
3 will spawn at 5674, 7357. Those are, Silicon Guardians, Technical Difficulties, and Dark Resistance. That's where I got mine, with the help of a friend. If they stop spawning you might have to switch phases and try again. Though..I'm not really sure that they actually "stop". It just seems like they take longer after each one you do.

Smiit
07-17-2014, 07:40 PM
They said we should get the new land expansion mid season. So since there are 12 episodes and episode 6 is next week my best guess is next week if not the week after.

nathanpbutler
07-17-2014, 07:42 PM
3 will spawn at 5674, 7357. Those are, Silicon Guardians, Technical Difficulties, and Dark Resistance. That's where I got mine, with the help of a friend. If they stop spawning you might have to switch phases and try again. Though..I'm not really sure that they actually "stop". It just seems like they take longer after each one you do.

I was taking out emergencies in that major arkfall spot south of Collective Plaza yesterday, and after about 10 emergencies, I went almost an HOUR without anything spawning at all there. (I was testing spawn rates and such, so I didn't leave.)

belisarius
07-21-2014, 10:37 PM
We've been asking for that and bringing up the issue of low spawn rates for Grid, especially Restless Dead, for a few days now. Kiwi has said the issue is being brought to the developers.

For what it's worth, I hadn't seen one at ALL on PS3 (NA) until today. I basically camped out at the little "burned" area just north of Miwok (you can see the dark area on the map when you pull it up, and it's right next to where the Raiders and Ranchers conflict site happens). There's an emergency spawn spot right on that dark patch, plus a spawn right up the hill from it. I ran back and forth between both for several hours, wiping out tons of Hellbug emergencies and the occasional Armistice Celebration. Then within about a two hour stretch (after two fruitless hours), I ended up with TWO Restless Dead spawning in that two hours, one of which spawned in the burned area, the other in the area right up the little hill/incline.

Good luck. I, like you, hope that they fix the spawn issues. This is reminding me of the Armistice Day celebration emergencies we had to hunt for an episode pursuit back in Season 1 that they have since removed.

Or, hey, maybe since Silicon Valley is supposedly overrun by the Grid, we'll see these spawn FAR more in that new landmass when we finally have access to it.

For any interested, I camped this area north of Miwoc for 2 hours clearing both the dark patch and the hill and didn't see one grid of any type the entire time. Just not worth that many hours of farming. Will wait till its "Fixed".

Krudas
07-26-2014, 10:35 AM
I've been looking for weeks now and have seen none , so I have given up on it. I have finished the rest of the grid emergencies but this is the last one.

nathanpbutler
07-26-2014, 10:59 AM
Note: If you've been hunting these for the pursuit, which your post suggests, then you have most assuredly NOT been "looking for weeks." Those pursuits were added on July 14, only 12 days ago. By definition, "looking for weeks" to fulfill that pursuit is entirely impossible.

But yes, it is asinine how little they spawn.