PDA

View Full Version : DLC 5, Arktech, buyers remorse

Ashley Lee
07-17-2014, 09:54 PM
Was all excited to get this DLC, 1k arkforge was nice but was lookin forward to the orange mods .......

too bad i cant GET ANY FRAKING REPUTATION cause it requires expert map only available to 5k ego players.

I personally feel that should be more clearly explained before buying that DLC. So useless DLC until i can get to 5k, since i am a casual player thats several weeks, if i even keep playing that long. This has gone a long way to dissuade me from continuing to play. Why have a DLC that is completly usless until u get to 5k?

Multigun
07-17-2014, 09:59 PM
Was all excited to get this DLC, 1k arkforge was nice but was lookin forward to the orange mods .......

too bad i cant GET ANY FRAKING REPUTATION cause it requires expert map only available to 5k ego players.

I personally feel that should be more clearly explained before buying that DLC. So useless DLC until i can get to 5k, since i am a casual player thats several weeks, if i even keep playing that long. This has gone a long way to dissuade me from continuing to play. Why have a DLC that is completly usless until u get to 5k?

You won't be able to que up for an expert co-op until 5k EGO. However, group with any 5k EGO person and have them que up. You can do the instance that way.

Edit:

If you are on US/PC for your server platform, hit me up anytime Im on and I'll be happy to bring you along.

Character name: Multi

Ashley Lee
07-17-2014, 10:09 PM
You won't be able to que up for an expert co-op until 5k EGO. However, group with any 5k EGO person and have them que up. You can do the instance that way.

Edit:

If you are on US/PC for your server platform, hit me up anytime Im on and I'll be happy to bring you along.

Character name: Multi

i'll take u up on that.

Character name: Ashley Lee

Chevota
07-17-2014, 10:10 PM
Yes, it could be detailed better.

As stated above ^ just hook up with someone over 5K. It shouldnt be too hard to do since people are often recruiting groups for Chimera Dailies.

Alos, dont get too hyped about T5 mods. Theyre generally used in pairs, not all 4 at once. On a good gun with a real Synergy youll split the mods 2 T4, and 2 T5... (Since most Synergies have only the 1st 2 bonuses worthwhile, you split Mods like this).

Durva360
07-17-2014, 11:31 PM
The coops arent too hard. I usually run them with only one person in the 5k range and often come 1st or 2nd. Sitting on 58 cores but no clue what to buy

SirServed
07-17-2014, 11:45 PM
i'll take u up on that.

Character name: Ashley Lee
You're on my friend's list. If you see it pop from my Username, just hit join.