PDA

View Full Version : KIWI : Clarification on BLOODHOUND rolls

AVA the RONIN
07-18-2014, 10:19 AM
I got 2 questions concerning the new Bloodhound:

1- It is considered a smg but uses explosive damage. Are the weapon bonus roll based on regular smg or explosive weapon like the volge weapons.

2- The bloodhound I own has an uncommon roll of accuracy. This is odd considering the homing capability. Does the accuracy have any effect on the weapon or the rolls given to the weapon are taken from the wrong table? If the accuracy doesnt help the weapon than should we consider this as an issue that need to be fix?

Addtionaly, if the weapons is broken as I suspect and that lot of player used rep boost ($) to acquire that weapon. You have to anticipate that a lot of player will want to have there to be fixed. (Including me...)

Best regards

DIS
07-18-2014, 10:23 AM
This is what happens when devs get high and say "You know what would be hilarious? An SMG that fires Detonator rounds that look like Volge Gun shots and uses Guided Rocket Launcher mods!!"

Zhedda
07-18-2014, 10:26 AM
This is what happens when devs get high and say "You know what would be hilarious? An SMG that fires Detonator rounds that look like Volge Gun shots and uses Guided Rocket Launcher mods!!"

If that is the case, they should get stoned more often.

N3gativeCr33p
07-18-2014, 10:28 AM
If that is the case, they should get stoned more often.

... or stop playing Resistance: Fall of Man, because that game had a similar type of weapon. lol

Zhedda
07-18-2014, 10:31 AM
... or stop playing Resistance and/or Gears of War, because both of those games had a similar type of weapon.

If it means they'll add more stuff, they can play whatever the heck they want. More guns = me happier.

ConcreteSnake
07-18-2014, 10:35 AM
I got 2 questions concerning the new Bloodhound:

1- It is considered a smg but uses explosive damage. Are the weapon bonus roll based on regular smg or explosive weapon like the volge weapons.

2- The bloodhound I own has an uncommon roll of accuracy. This is odd considering the homing capability. Does the accuracy have any effect on the weapon or the rolls given to the weapon are taken from the wrong table? If the accuracy doesnt help the weapon than should we consider this as an issue that need to be fix?

Addtionaly, if the weapons is broken as I suspect and that lot of player used rep boost ($) to acquire that weapon. You have to anticipate that a lot of player will want to have there to be fixed. (Including me...)

Best regards

its an smg so it pulls rolls from the smg pool, yes accuracy and recoil are worthless rolls, but other weapons have equally useless rolls like accuracy on a sniper or rolling thunder syn on a detonator. I can almost guarantee they will NOT change this and no one will be compensated. Its the luck of the draw of RNG at its finest

N3gativeCr33p
07-18-2014, 10:37 AM
If it means they'll add more stuff, they can play whatever the heck they want. More guns = me happier.

Personally, I would be happier with more playable content.

Different strokes for different folks, and all that happy shtako. :)

AVA the RONIN
07-18-2014, 10:45 AM
its an smg so it pulls rolls from the smg pool, yes accuracy and recoil are worthless rolls, but other weapons have equally useless rolls like accuracy on a sniper or rolling thunder syn on a detonator. I can almost guarantee they will NOT change this and no one will be compensated. Its the luck of the draw of RNG at its finest

Well the volge ARs and LMGs use a different table that is more compatible with the weapon.

AVA the RONIN
07-18-2014, 12:01 PM
Somehow I dont think I will get any answers. I can imagine the guy in charge of making the weapon being link.

Oops I did it again...dun dun dun

3rdpig
07-18-2014, 01:15 PM
One of the main weapon problems in this game that's not bug related is that there are too many worthless bonuses. A bolt action sniper with melee, ROF and hip damage? Seriously? I can live with them being on white, green and even to extent on blue weapons, but they should be gone off purple and orange. Who was it who said "pulling a legendary weapon should be a reason to rejoice"? Oh, I think it was that Trick guy. Too bad that 9/10 that I pull are utter crap and only 1/100 are really good.

Bonehead
07-18-2014, 01:25 PM
Different strokes for different folks, and all that happy shtako. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JvkaUvB-ec

Z0mb1E
07-18-2014, 02:33 PM

Greetings stoned Dev's!!! Could we please get a SAW that fires shotgun slugs please (full auto)

DSW
07-18-2014, 03:23 PM
Greetings stoned Dev's!!! Could we please get a SAW that fires shotgun slugs please (full auto)

i'd prefer the tachmag but saw would be fine too

DIS
07-18-2014, 04:20 PM
One of the main weapon problems in this game that's not bug related is that there are too many worthless bonuses. A bolt action sniper with melee, ROF and hip damage? Seriously? I can live with them being on white, green and even to extent on blue weapons, but they should be gone off purple and orange. Who was it who said "pulling a legendary weapon should be a reason to rejoice"? Oh, I think it was that Trick guy. Too bad that 9/10 that I pull are utter crap and only 1/100 are really good.

I'm with you on this one. Trions official response will likely be their old favorite "That's not happening on our servers." Someday maybe they will let us play on their servers that seem to never have ANY of the problems the live servers encounter.

drackiller
07-18-2014, 11:51 PM
It`s a game and realism doesn`t fit well in this one particularly.
The guns are fun to use and that`s all.

Slayer Slayn
07-19-2014, 02:40 AM

Like those really pimp saiga 12 or Century International arms furyII or Russian American armory MK1919. hellZ yea.

richardkrainium
07-19-2014, 02:53 AM

um..i kinda question this. if it were actually an smg, dont ya think it would show up with the other smgs in your inventory instead of showing up in your inventory with the breaker cannon and other guided rockets......that one didnt make any sense to me

mannesan
07-20-2014, 03:00 PM
What im curious about is how do i perk the bloodhound?
Can i use Deadly Cascade, Mad Bomber, Pinata and Shock Trooper?

mr sinister
07-21-2014, 06:48 AM
another visual highly irritating weapon, right up there with spanners, overexcessive explosives useage, and the likes of that, had some @sshat ingame yesterday constantly blinding and obscuring others from getting their shtaco done, please for ffs remove the bloody green volge blast effect at least, or better yet toss that particular weapon all together .why do people actually use these blast weapons in such large amounts that they cause crit outs and whatnot, are these people not able to hit a target with normal bullet weapons or what.
no they persist on ruining others gameplay just for some measly score, well if yer not tossing this thing out the door at least remove the green blast effect, or give us a weapon that kills outside of pvp so you can at least wipe those blinding @sshats out, and make them crawl like the piece of shtaco worms they are, blinding is a big ffing no no:mad:

Zhedda
07-21-2014, 07:01 AM
What im curious about is how do i perk the bloodhound?
Can i use Deadly Cascade, Mad Bomber, Pinata and Shock Trooper?

Yes. Mad bomber definitely works with it, so one would have to assume the rest of the explosive perks do too.