PDA

View Full Version : View of Durango before I buy?

belisarius
07-18-2014, 08:37 PM
Is there somewhere I can get a look at the Defiant Few Durango before I buy one? Thank you.

R69L
07-18-2014, 08:40 PM
Is there somewhere I can get a look at the Defiant Few Durango before I buy one? Thank you.

Yes while int he menus of the vendor there should be a preview option while on the vehicles, if you press the key [depends on what platform you are on] it will open up a model of it to view.

Varathius
07-19-2014, 03:27 AM
google for Defiance Data

Dark Killah
07-19-2014, 03:31 AM
There's one parked outside the Vendor at Coit Tower last time I was there, the reward Challenger's there as well.

Cavadus
07-19-2014, 08:39 AM
There's one parked outside the Vendor at Coit Tower last time I was there, the reward Challenger's there as well.

This. Just port to Coit Tower and there's a black Durango parked right next to the new vendor. It's a good vehicle. Only seats two players but it's easily the best sounding vehicle in-game and has an insane amount of hitpoints.

nathanpbutler
07-19-2014, 11:00 AM
This. Just port to Coit Tower and there's a black Durango parked right next to the new vendor. It's a good vehicle. Only seats two players but it's easily the best sounding vehicle in-game and has an insane amount of hitpoints.

At least on PS3, what's sitting next to the Defiant Few Vendor is *not* a Durango. It's the Challenger you get from finishing the Defiant Few Rep pursuit.

Cavadus
07-19-2014, 11:19 AM
At least on PS3, what's sitting next to the Defiant Few Vendor is *not* a Durango. It's the Challenger you get from finishing the Defiant Few Rep pursuit.

Weird. On PC NA there's a Challenger on one side and a Durango on the other.

No matter. Just open the vendor, select a Durango, and there should be a "view" button on the bottom of the window.

Kane Fraiser
07-19-2014, 11:59 AM
The Durango is the all around best car in the whole game. The speed is .7 slower than the challenger, but it has 3.3 better boost speed, 6x more armor and 5x more hit points plus you can choose between 7 different colors

Yun
07-19-2014, 01:03 PM
There is the Defiant Few Faction Pursuit Challenger and a Dodge Durango R/T by the Defiant Few vendor. Sadly the standard R/T is not on the vendor as that's the one I'd prefer to have I don't care for how the ones on the vendors look with the other colors.