PDA

View Full Version : Bloodhounds are BUGGED

MadMoxxiFavGun
07-19-2014, 08:33 AM
I been using mine for the better part or two days and they are not hitting crits on half the enemies in the game. Please take a look at the crit problem.

Lucent
07-19-2014, 08:42 AM
I thought maybe this was just me. Some kind of enemies get hit only with crit. Other kinds never seem to get crit damage even when hitting where they should. Or maybe I am imagining it, I dunno.

bigguy
07-19-2014, 08:47 AM
It is working fine , The enemy doesnt take crit damage until the shield is down. I was watching this specifically last night to see what it was before and after my mastery and i didnt see any problems.

Holy Bahamut3
07-19-2014, 09:33 AM
It depends on where you "lock on". Its working correctly

MadMoxxiFavGun
07-19-2014, 09:54 AM
well i been locking on to those body snatchers and can not hit crit

even when i lock on to the head.

Holy Bahamut3
07-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Try aiming so that the projectile will hit the crit area. For example when you lock on to a 99er's head aim the weapon slightly above it so the projectile will curve down and hit the head. Not sure if that helps but works for me.

nathanpbutler
07-19-2014, 12:00 PM
Aim like you would an infector.

Altras
07-19-2014, 12:03 PM
I'm glad there's no crit. Its already completely over powered.

ConcreteSnake
07-19-2014, 12:30 PM
I'm glad there's no crit. Its already completely over powered.

its not overpowered, less damage and slower fire rate than any other smg.....i don't see how its OP, I keep having to change loadouts because it just doesn't do enough damage

Holy Bahamut3
07-19-2014, 12:40 PM
its not overpowered, less damage and slower fire rate than any other smg.....i don't see how its OP, I keep having to change loadouts because it just doesn't do enough damage

^^^^^ this.

billieyklepto
07-19-2014, 12:41 PM
do you have to use only lock on mods? or can you use other rocket launcher parts as well?

Holy Bahamut3
07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Others as well. I've tested this.

MadMoxxiFavGun
07-20-2014, 04:32 AM

i dont use infectors so i would know how to.

MadMoxxiFavGun
07-20-2014, 04:44 AM
Try aiming so that the projectile will hit the crit area. For example when you lock on to a 99er's head aim the weapon slightly above it so the projectile will curve down and hit the head. Not sure if that helps but works for me.

i hit crits on 99ers easy, its just enemies like the revenant, flailers, and the mutants "not mini bosses like mini gunners"
i wanna know if it is working as intended. i have hit crits with a rocket launcher on a mutant rifleman in the past 24 hours.

Chump Norris
07-20-2014, 05:07 AM
Hip fire it more like a reg SMG you should get more crits. The radius on it is low and it tends to lock on a bit further than crit spots.

Another reason it is not overpowered in PvE.

HAYABUSA DCLXVI
07-20-2014, 08:27 AM

Yes, because Infectors require so much aiming...

cmpowell
07-20-2014, 11:37 AM
I hit tons of crits! mine does have a blue crit roll tho

and saying this weapons is op is just a failure to adapt. the detonator that goes thru walls is the only one that needs to be fixed and there's already a planned patch. So stop complaining!!

MadMoxxiFavGun
07-20-2014, 01:52 PM
I hit tons of crits! mine does have a blue crit roll tho

and saying this weapons is op is just a failure to adapt. the detonator that goes thru walls is the only one that needs to be fixed and there's already a planned patch. So stop complaining!!

you are not hitting crits on the enemies i listed

BarrySciFi
07-20-2014, 07:09 PM
Yea lol the bloodhound is most certainly NOT overpowered. It's a weak, pathetic weapon. I have an oj fire nano bloodhound gathering dust in my inventory. I question what weapons you are using if in comparison the spitball shooting bloodhound seems overpowered...

Zhedda
07-20-2014, 08:49 PM
It is also worth noting that not everything can be crit. Mutants cannot be crit with explosives, nor can flailers, though both can be crit with non-explosive weapons. There is probably some other stuff too. Those are just the ones I know of.

cmpowell
07-21-2014, 12:15 AM
you are not hitting crits on the enemies i listed

I'm hitting crits on most enemy afflicted, volge, 99ers, scrappers, & raiders. haven't used on mutants or hellbugs tho there just not usually it's equiped

Kanah
07-21-2014, 01:28 AM
Is this the weapon that has turned arkfalls into flashing green epileptic spaz fests? Something actually even worse than a protector bmg. Thanks!

crazyged
07-21-2014, 01:45 AM
Is this the weapon that has turned arkfalls into flashing green epileptic spaz fests? Something actually even worse than a protector bmg. Thanks!

Yeah, they can be a tad annoying...

WhiteF8ng
07-21-2014, 02:01 AM
i hit crits on 99ers easy, its just enemies like the revenant, flailers, and the mutants "not mini bosses like mini gunners"
i wanna know if it is working as intended. i have hit crits with a rocket launcher on a mutant rifleman in the past 24 hours.

Working as intended? Who knows? But you're right...Coldfire weapons don't crit the above enemies along with afflicted flailers. None of them do.