PDA

View Full Version : screen flashes in s2 e5

djplayboi_1981
07-19-2014, 09:00 AM
I looked but cant find any info, in s2 e5 there were fight club like screen flashes. where they put a frame in that most people don't see(supposed to be subliminal) I saw like 5 of them has anyone actually slow down the frames to see what they actually are?

hiban
07-19-2014, 10:50 AM
here you are:

First one is Amanda's. It's the masked man who "attacked" her in the past.
Second one is from Mayor Niles Pottinger. It looks like a stained glass window.
Third one is from Doc Yewll. It shows the scene where her girlfriend? died.

http://i.imgur.com/sicoUZ4.png

dearhcrow89
07-19-2014, 11:00 AM
here you are:

First one is Amanda's. It's the masked man who "attacked" her in the past.
Second one is from Mayor Niles Pottinger. It looks like a stained glass window.
Third one is from Doc Yewll. It shows the scene where her girlfriend? died.

http://i.imgur.com/sicoUZ4.png

those eyes really look like nolans especially since it shows the eyebrows little interesting

Cavadus
07-19-2014, 01:54 PM
those eyes really look like nolans especially since it shows the eyebrows little interesting

Yeah, that's definitely Grant Bowler under there.

Jack_Pryce
07-19-2014, 03:59 PM
Yeah, that's definitely Grant Bowler under there.

Probably just the actor pulling double duty because I doubt Nolan would be the sexual assault type.

ConcreteSnake
07-19-2014, 04:17 PM
Probably just the actor pulling double duty because I doubt Nolan would be the sexual assault type.

he's a ladies man, he doesn't need to do the assaulting.

dearhcrow89
07-19-2014, 05:15 PM
i just find it curious that its his eyes and then hes in her hallucinations following her being mean to her but maybe shes just worried about what her and nolan have and is hallucinating him my guess anyway

Mathuu
07-20-2014, 07:43 AM
Odds are the hallucinations were her subconscious placing Nolan as the attacker because she cares for him (obviously) and doesn't know the identity or the real attacker. The others effected by the bad EGO had flashes of something traumatic and they knew the person involved. Logical deduction only here, not fact... yet...