PDA

View Full Version : Which Enemies do what kind of damage?

Razoreddie
07-21-2014, 06:49 AM
As I'm progressing in my Ego points, I'm getting to the point where the Ego slots for "you take less damage from X=nano damage" . My question is what enemies do what kind of damage? Ex Volge do X type nano damage?

Thanks!

moof
07-21-2014, 07:19 AM
As I'm progressing in my Ego points, I'm getting to the point where the Ego slots for "you take less damage from X=nano damage" . My question is what enemies do what kind of damage? Ex Volge do X type nano damage?

Thanks!

i still dont know which type of damage volge do,and im 4132 ego

the blast shield perk does help though with volge of any kind,warmaster or not,as they have a tendency to be explosive-lobbing happy

nathanpbutler
07-21-2014, 09:16 AM
You can tell damage type, if there happens to be any kind of nano damage from an enemy, by looking at the color of the little dot inside the V shape of the little marker over the enemy's head. I forget off the top of my head what means what, but the easiest way to figure that out is just encounter some hellbugs. It's easy to tell their type by their color, so just look at the dots over them to tell which type goes with which color dot and apply that to other enemies too.

BlackTalons
07-21-2014, 09:50 AM
Hellbugs always have a nanoeffect, they do bio by default. All enemies have colored lights indicating the nanoeffect they are using (Orange=>Fire, Green=>Radiation, White/Brown=>Bio, Blue=>Electric, Purple=>Syphon). Also, raiders often use molotovs which count as fire damage. In general Syphon is a rare sight, found mostly on missions or hellbugs.

nathanpbutler
07-21-2014, 10:54 AM
You can also often find syphon Hellbug enemies during some of the Dark Matter arkfalls, popping up as you're killing Dark Matter.