PDA

View Full Version : an idea to make pvp better

moof
07-21-2014, 07:27 AM
now keep in mind i dont ever do pvp,as i have no taste for it

but i got the idea while jamming to one of my favorite songs today

make a pursuit,with a really nice,unusual,unique looking weapon and outfit,that would be the top prize reward for participating in a pvp event where people of different world region servers could fight each other:

"the international killer"

kill so on amount of players from so on different regions

rewards outfit,weapon,and headgear

__________________________________________________ ________________________

(btw if your wondering about the song,its called "funker vogt - international killer",youtube it sometime
)

Altras
07-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Since this is a good idea, it won't happen.

moof
07-21-2014, 08:40 AM
Since this is a good idea, it won't happen.

XD glad you like my idea,i dont fancy pvp but i understand that a good chunk of people do.its in any company`s interest to have a balanced approach to satisfy the maximum possible playerbase,thus increasing efficiency,which is the base generator of sustainable profits

CRIXDA
07-21-2014, 09:31 AM
It IS a good idea, truly.
I am currently slogging my way through PvP and I hate it, actually - unless I am playing with my clanmates, then I enjoy it.
Cloak, jump, shoot zagger, jump, rinse and repeat. Mix in the detonator instead of the zagger.
There is the Defiance PvP for ya.
So, something that is THAT totally SH!TTY and has never received any attention or improvement whatsoever will not or can't withstand an idea like yours to improve it.

moof
07-21-2014, 10:00 AM
i was thinking perhaps the weapon,could be some kind of design that is a mish-mash of the m16 and an automat kalashnikova 1947 pattern (designed by a tank engineer,mikhail kalashnikov in 1947 XD),and with abit more weapon mish-mashes as i dont think that covers the whole world,plus maybe some spikes or what have you for abit of post-apocalyptic flavor