PDA

View Full Version : Time Trials

Perchta
07-21-2014, 10:27 AM
Decided to go back to do Time Trials so I could finish all the little yellow signs.

On the very first one I don't see how people are getting such low times. I get bogged down in the very first one, Tranquility Sprint, by mobs spawned inside the tunnel intent on killing me or just standing in my path. Hitting them at full boost just knocks me down to almost a full stop. There is no clear path through them. What's the secret?

nathanpbutler
07-21-2014, 10:43 AM
Carefully going around, or clearing out emergencies before your run, plus a high runner level.

And lots and lots of patience for restarting races over and over again.

Perchta
07-21-2014, 11:17 AM
lol....thanks

Festival
07-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Take them out as fast as you can, then get right on the attempt at the time trial. They respawn stupidly fast.

ForemostMidget
07-21-2014, 12:45 PM
Get a buddy to clear out the tunnel and give you the OK when to go worked for me lol

IcecuebPAL
07-21-2014, 03:09 PM
Two days ago I completed the trials required to get the Black Challenger. It was pain because I am on a low-end PC and I had to fight through choppiness and lag while doing these races. I haven't tried a controller, but I will see how that works out when compared to a keyboard. I didn't clear out any of the mobs beforehand, but I am assuming that is how some of the people in the Top 3 got low times.