PDA

View Full Version : Stupid car!

Enoch
04-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the Dodge Challenger? Every Time I spawn the darn thing and get in, it won't move an inch no matter how hard I mash my buttons. This has happened several times. To fix it this, I have to keep respawning it until my controls respond...

ironhands
04-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the Dodge Challenger? Every Time I spawn the darn thing and get in, it won't move an inch no matter how hard I mash my buttons. This has happened several times. To fix it this, I have to keep respawning it until my controls respond...

make sure you're not getting into the passenger seat
drivers side to drive

Mad Mike
04-03-2013, 01:06 PM

If you get into the passenger side it wont go any where make sure you are going in on driver side, cause you can have more than one person inside the car.

Chivaro
04-03-2013, 01:09 PM
lol I made this mistake yesturday. I thought it was bugged. Get in the drivers side.

Lodestar

Had this issue witha few vehicles. Also sometimes can not get the thing to move when I am in it. I noted this during last beta on the truck you get for an early mission. Only time I experienced it until lanch where I had it a few times.

13lackRain
OMG... you mean I can drive around my in-game GF in my Challenger? WOOOOT... I'll be parked up on make-out ridge tonight, people....

If this Challenger is rock'n, don't bother knock'n!

Dreildrag
04-03-2013, 01:12 PM
But isnt being a passenger part of an achivement somewhere?

russell733
04-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Actually its make sure you get in the left side. This is set in the US where thats the side we drive on, even if a lot of those playing normally drive on the right side

ironhands
04-03-2013, 01:15 PM

5km as a passenger iirc

PseudoCool
04-03-2013, 01:15 PM

yup.. it is.. kinda interesting to get it too, since you actually are taken all over by the driver.

OP.. yeah.. make sure your getting in on the LEFT side of the car.. ya know.. where it was ORIGINALLY when Ford built the first one :)

13lackRain
04-03-2013, 01:18 PM
yup.. it is.. kinda interesting to get it too, since you actually are taken all over by the driver.

OP.. yeah.. make sure your getting in on the LEFT side of the car.. ya know.. where it was ORIGINALLY when Ford built the first one :)

I think you are either living wayyyy too far in the past, or you may be confused. Since the late sixties, DODGE has been the auto company that built and sold Challengers, not Ford.

From what I know of cars and can find to support such, Ford has never made a Challenger model of vehicle.

Lord Marshal
04-03-2013, 01:22 PM
I think you are either living wayyyy too far in the past, or you may be confused. Since the late sixties, DODGE has been the auto company that built and sold Challengers, not Ford.

From what I know of cars and can find to support such, Ford has never made a Challenger model of vehicle.

I think he is referring to the side of the car that the first Ford used as the driver side.

Yenkin
04-03-2013, 01:25 PM
I finally figured that out this morning, jump on the 4x4 and away you go, put ther car up and could not figure out why standing behind it would not let me get in "DUH" most people use the drivers side entrance.

Woodruff1987
04-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Yeah I had this issue with the R4 Nomad during beta... took several times of getting in on the wrong side to realize that I could have a passenger and was, in fact, getting into the passenger side of the vehicle. :rolleyes: Still... think it's pretty cool that you can grab your buddy and go if they don't feel like driving or you have to bio break or something.