PDA

View Full Version : Sharpshooting savior?

Bonehead
07-21-2014, 07:22 PM
Okay first off I know I'm not God's gift to arkhunting but I swear something is up this this thing. I capped my exp so now I'm cleaning up some pursuits (ungh). This one I swear the hitbox just dissapears for seconds at a time. Center mass or crit, the shots just go through and splash on the ground behind the target. I know my eyes are not what they used to be but with my glasses and the 47" screen I swear it looks like the game is trolling me.

BAAAHHH!!!

Burned In Effigy
07-21-2014, 07:24 PM
this one took me a year. there was a trick with the FOV shift but that didn't work for me I just ended up getting it somehow.

Bonehead
07-21-2014, 07:29 PM
The game is MOCKING ME!!!

ConcreteSnake
07-21-2014, 07:34 PM
Dear Bonehead,

this is the worst hotshot tied to a pursuit in the game. I got this done just before dlc 5 and the scaling, but I would highly recommend a few perks. First is Height Advantage for the extra damage from above. Second is Shadowed Strike for extra damage while cloaked, yes this sniper cloaks you when you zoom in and the perk does work with it. There are other perks too but those are the best 2 and I have grown sleepy.

Love, Snake.

Burned In Effigy
07-21-2014, 07:36 PM
also might I add the hunters stance

ConcreteSnake
07-21-2014, 07:40 PM
also might I add the hunters stance

yes you may.

Bonehead
07-21-2014, 07:49 PM
Awesome dudes! Thanks I will give it a try.

Burned In Effigy
07-21-2014, 07:52 PM
you know what's really f***** up is my left toggle button is stuck on the up position for the most part do I kept falling off off the roof and having to restart the mission

JadedSinn
07-21-2014, 10:52 PM
not haveing truble with the damage on this one. im haveing truble keeping them off the people down below. i fail due to to many people dieing and cant seem to kill fast enough :: sigh :: slow aiming such is the way of the mouse and pc even with it hicked up to much motion blurr >.< hurts my eyes zooming it around trying to get hits.

Bonehead
07-21-2014, 11:48 PM
Tried it again set up with the right perks and golded it on the next try.
Thanks very much for the help guys!

Burned In Effigy
07-22-2014, 12:42 AM
Congrats I know how I felt when I finally beat it after a year. you must feel elated.

Bonehead
07-22-2014, 12:45 AM
Congrats I know how I felt when I finally beat it after a year. you must feel elated.

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/giphy3_zps77a5a6a9.gif

Burned In Effigy
07-22-2014, 12:46 AM
and then seeing that ego steadily climb, even better!

Yrkul
07-22-2014, 05:21 AM
Okay first off I know I'm not God's gift to arkhunting but I swear something is up this this thing. I capped my exp so now I'm cleaning up some pursuits (ungh). This one I swear the hitbox just dissapears for seconds at a time. Center mass or crit, the shots just go through and splash on the ground behind the target. I know my eyes are not what they used to be but with my glasses and the 47" screen I swear it looks like the game is trolling me.

BAAAHHH!!!
One thing you said there really, really needs to be pointed out:

I capped my exp so now I'm cleaning up some pursuits (ungh).
This is wrong!!!

Not you, boney, but you shouldn't have to do things you don't like. This is a game, and we're supposed to be having fun. Yet in this game we need to do things that are NOT fun, to progress our characters. In this game, we have to do PvP, even if we don't like PvP. In this game, we have to play racing games, even if we specifically chose to play Defiance because it was a shooter game. In this game, we have to play arcade style contrivances, just so we can get those pursuits done and get our EGO points.

We should not HAVE to do this.

When your EGO level only represented how much of the game you had played, there was no other reason but the sense of completion and the outfits/vehicles. However, now that EGO is directly tied to power, you will actually have to do content you don't like to progress.