PDA

View Full Version : Different stats among the Challengers?

Jack_Pryce
07-21-2014, 07:52 PM
So did anyone else notice the Tarr family challengers have slightly different stats from the rest? Any particular reason for it?

3rdpig
07-21-2014, 07:54 PM
They've always been slightly different, even before these new ones. The pre order red one was the fastest and another one had more durability. They promised those of us that pre ordered that the red one would be fastest, maybe that's why the others were slightly different. Wouldn't shock me if these new ones were faster, but I can't stand the sound the thing makes so despite having all of the pre Tarr Challengers, I don't drive them much.

nathanpbutler
07-21-2014, 08:13 PM
How about one that's different from its image? I finally got the one for the Defiant Few rep pursuit today, and despite looking like it's got black sides and a white middle between the red stripes, it's entirely white with red stripes. Fah.

Coyote Clive
07-21-2014, 08:38 PM
I always thought the difference was because the one in your inventory that you usually compare it to has your toon's skill bonuses applied. The one you haven't bought yet is shown with the minimum stats.

Jack_Pryce
07-21-2014, 10:04 PM
How about one that's different from its image? I finally got the one for the Defiant Few rep pursuit today, and despite looking like it's got black sides and a white middle between the red stripes, it's entirely white with red stripes. Fah.

Really? I wanted it because it looked so cool, although I was wondering why it was listed as 'White.'

nathanpbutler
07-21-2014, 10:36 PM
Really? I wanted it because it looked so cool, although I was wondering why it was listed as 'White.'

Yup. I think the one that's sitting outside the Defiant Few vendor is actually from the Tarr Family vendor, and I don't remember having actually seen that black/white/red-striped one at the Tarr vendor, so it's likely a visual glitch or something that doesn't actually exist as a vehicle you can acquire.

Dark Killah
07-22-2014, 03:16 AM
It's the same thing with the Durango's stats, the one the vendor offers has higher hp than the one you have, I've got max in Rollers so I'm guessing they've put our bonus stats on the wrong one..

Dark Killah
07-22-2014, 03:19 AM

Ah crap, thats put me right off, I don't want an iChallenger :(

Combo Breaker
07-22-2014, 04:13 AM
Yup. I think the one that's sitting outside the Defiant Few vendor is actually from the Tarr Family vendor, and I don't remember having actually seen that black/white/red-striped one at the Tarr vendor, so it's likely a visual glitch or something that doesn't actually exist as a vehicle you can acquire.

The one sitting outside the Defiant Few vendor is the one you can get from buying a "purple" crate from the defiant few. It gives you a RNG chance of getting one.