PDA

View Full Version : defiant few weekly contract

Makoto Jadow
07-22-2014, 09:55 AM
Kill a ark level grid purifier

Kill a ark level grid crusader

Anybody know how to complete this contract?

HaywireII
07-22-2014, 10:00 AM
Either do the new minor arkfall or do the Technical Difficulty emergency at threat level 10. I did the weekly by accident helping my clan mates with the grid pursuit.

Murzin
07-22-2014, 10:16 AM
it seems any minor arkfall called down in san fran has the chance to be the new grid one.

it is a looooooong fight.

NeuroticHitman
07-22-2014, 10:21 AM
it seems any minor arkfall called down in san fran has the chance to be the new grid one.

it is a looooooong fight.

ANY minor arkfall can be a Grid Arkbreak :)

Makoto Jadow
07-22-2014, 10:34 AM
In other words......throw down a spike and cross my fingers

bigguy
07-22-2014, 10:45 AM
You can also do a grid emergency in san fran where the threat level goes up to 10 much faster but it must be 10 so some other people will have to be at the emergency with you.

Makoto Jadow
07-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Ok managed to complete it.....thx for the info

AllGamer
10-02-2014, 12:49 PM
:D ahh... just what i was looking for...
hmm... long fight ahead :(

--- UPDATE ---

meh, sucks, first try gave me a 99ners :p
gonna have to try again later

hardy83
10-02-2014, 01:21 PM
The contracts that require threat level 10 mobs is kind of dumb.
I understand WHY they did it, but it's still dumb, especially for the ones where there is no easily gotten threat 10. Like 99r, Raider and Grid mobs.

But I doubt it will change. I mean heck, 7th Legion still have two weekly contracts for the same rep as every other reps ONE weekly.
Just because they wanted DLC4 to have more padding.

Brindled
10-02-2014, 01:25 PM
I went to the Water Temple fast travel location. Right near there is an emergency site, and it can spawn the grid emergency needed. With people standing near enough the TL made it to 10, and I was able to get my weekly finished. This might work for others or it might not.

Atticus Batman
10-02-2014, 03:13 PM
The contracts that require threat level 10 mobs is kind of dumb.
I understand WHY they did it, but it's still dumb, especially for the ones where there is no easily gotten threat 10. Like 99r, Raider and Grid mobs.

But I doubt it will change. I mean heck, 7th Legion still have two weekly contracts for the same rep as every other reps ONE weekly.
Just because they wanted DLC4 to have more padding.

7th legion is dlc 3, but I get your point.

Bonehead
10-02-2014, 03:57 PM
In other words......throw down a spike and cross my fingers

Yep, that is the "longer more fulfilling chase".

Lubber
10-03-2014, 06:39 AM
I went to the Water Temple fast travel location. Right near there is an emergency site, and it can spawn the grid emergency needed. With people standing near enough the TL made it to 10, and I was able to get my weekly finished. This might work for others or it might not.

Same way for me. Water Temple. People standing at Water Temple may boost closest emergency to TL 10. I just had to clean two TL 10 emergences with 99ers first. Same way you may try with the emergency at Iron Demon ranch gates. Though the chance of spawning grids there is lesser.

As for minor arkbreaks - remember that grid come only at second wave. First wave is of mutants/raiders/ 99ers. Same as for volge arkbreaks.