PDA

View Full Version : Best SR damage wise

Dandrielas
07-22-2014, 10:28 AM
It's been awhile since I have played, so I am a little confused on some things. Each SR now has different damage numbers then what I remember, so I was wondering which one packs the most punch? I was using the extra-life one for awhile, but it doesn't do as much damage as I would like.

Three Dog
07-22-2014, 11:10 AM
From what I have noticed, the bolt action repeaters are the most high damage rifles. the VBI is second highest I`m pretty sure. This is one of the things that bug me with the game, the damage differences between most of the rifles is so dramatic that the repeater is the one to get if you want damage. I myself love the sound the derailer has but if you put a deralier and a repeater side by side at equal ego levels, the repeater will always be several thousand more damage making the derailer impractical to use. There are even a few charge up rifles that have such low damage and crit multipliers that they aren`t worth using despite a lot of them having a good looking weapon model.

Once you get up around the 5kish ego range the semi auto rifles start to pack enough damage to be a viable replacement for the bolt rifles.

Dandrielas
07-22-2014, 11:30 AM
From what I have noticed, the bolt action repeaters are the most high damage rifles. the VBI is second highest I`m pretty sure. This is one of the things that bug me with the game, the damage differences between most of the rifles is so dramatic that the repeater is the one to get if you want damage. I myself love the sound the derailer has but if you put a deralier and a repeater side by side at equal ego levels, the repeater will always be several thousand more damage making the derailer impractical to use. There are even a few charge up rifles that have such low damage and crit multipliers that they aren`t worth using despite a lot of them having a good looking weapon model.

Once you get up around the 5kish ego range the semi auto rifles start to pack enough damage to be a viable replacement for the bolt rifles.

I am only around 3k ego atm, but I do enjoy the semi-auto the most. It seems the particle repeater packs a punch better then the VBI. I do own some bolt action repeaters, but their stats are not to my liking. I guess I might have to use them regardless.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
07-22-2014, 11:33 AM
i think its the EEC sniper rifle that just destroys people. I like the ranger though but the damage is crazy high with the EEC

dramaQkarri
07-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Yes bolt actions do more damage but I'd much rather use a semi-auto. Personally I LOVE my 7th Legion Diacho semi with poopshoes. Especially in Scrapworks Salvage expert.

Burned In Effigy
07-22-2014, 11:38 AM
I love my vbi ss ranger t4 modded for the wm. Does 80k to 100k if in a DMG spike with overcharge on. She a beaut

Dandrielas
07-22-2014, 11:44 AM
I never liked the rangers. The double firing mechanism always bugged me. My preferred semi-auto is the Voltan one.

Deunan
07-22-2014, 11:45 AM
When did you stop playing? You might want to try the VOT Surge Bolter if you haven't already. The Thorn Liro version comes with crit rarity bonuses. The Custom Head Shot Bolter is a DLC 2 weapon that also has fixed crit rarity rolls. The Volge Lighting Rifle is abother DLC 2 weapon that has high damage when fully charged and also has a small damage radius for explosive damage on impact as well.

Dandrielas
07-22-2014, 11:48 AM
When did you stop playing? You might want to try the VOT Surge Bolter if you haven't already. The Thorn Liro version comes with crit rarity bonuses. The Custom Head Shot Bolter is a DLC 2 weapon that also has fixed crit rarity rolls. The Volge Lighting Rifle is abother DLC 2 weapon that has high damage when fully charged and also has a small damage radius for explosive damage on impact as well.

I need to get that DLC. I have used the VOT Surge Bolter before. I liked it the way it was before they made the reticle super big and double the charge time.

Three Dog
07-22-2014, 11:54 AM
I am only around 3k ego atm, but I do enjoy the semi-auto the most. It seems the particle repeater packs a punch better then the VBI. I do own some bolt action repeaters, but their stats are not to my liking. I guess I might have to use them regardless.

I like the semi rifles a lot myself. When I was doing the pursuit for the 5k kill with a bolt rifle, I became fond of them because they did nearly 1/3 more damage then the semi`s. Right now I`m at 5300+ ego and the average blue bolt repeater I`ll pick up is around 16k damage and with the right rolls and a good crit barrel, you`ll have a rifle with 16k damage with a crit multipier over 4x.
The average semi I pick up is around 10-11k damage. If you find one with good crit rolls and nice barrel you can put that over 4x crit multiplier as well and they work good. If you find a nice ranger with crit rolls and a barrel you`ll have a nasty rifle.

Dandrielas
07-22-2014, 11:58 AM
I like the semi rifles a lot myself. When I was doing the pursuit for the 5k kill with a bolt rifle, I became fond of them because they did nearly 1/3 more damage then the semi`s. Right now I`m at 5300+ ego and the average blue bolt repeater I`ll pick up is around 16k damage and with the right rolls and a good crit barrel, you`ll have a rifle with 16k damage with a crit multipier over 4x.
The average semi I pick up is around 10-11k damage. If you find one with good crit rolls and nice barrel you can put that over 4x crit multiplier as well and they work good. If you find a nice ranger with crit rolls and a barrel you`ll have a nasty rifle.

Well, I knew the damage increased some the higher the ego level, but I never imagined that much. I know I should be a higher ego level, but I get bored quite easy. I also suck at the pvp of this game.

Lillith Valerian
07-22-2014, 05:02 PM
I have always liked my triple crit Assassin T4 mod Ranger. The Derailer sound is the most satisfying. All of my double crit charge rifles are fun to use, and look pretty sweet fully modded.

But at the end of the day, for raw, blunt-force damage, nothing beats an orange, triple crit, no-nano Assassin T4 mod FRC Bolt-Action Sniper. Period. I'm only 5600 Ego, but it towers above the rest in damage. It's not even close.

Put the fancy toys away, and use the wood stock redneck rifle. Trust me.