PDA

View Full Version : Trion just give everyone like 1000 free arkforge to shut them up please

BIEBERyoloSWAG
07-22-2014, 11:26 AM
It would work in your benefit to win the people over with free arkforge not only because people say it is due to them but also because from a future financial stand point it is beneficial. Its like a crack dealer, just give them a little free crack and they will be back with money. So its a win win for everyone.

Trion just give us arkforge please and some of the whining will stop for now. And dont give it to us in the next patch...just do it today, everyone loves spontaneous gestures

bigguy
07-22-2014, 11:33 AM
I agree , You should be giving things away to expand your playerbase on this broken game not taking things away from poeple making them wonder why they play your game.

Go back to giving away a legendary in the tarr trax weekly box , People like free stuff not having you stomp on thier favorite weps.

Burned In Effigy
07-22-2014, 11:34 AM
well I hope trions not taking away from my postings that I want compensation. I just wanna play the f****** god damn gamethat is all. just like that apology everybody wants trick to give it ain't going to happen.

dramaQkarri
07-22-2014, 11:36 AM
No matter what they give us it's not going to shut me up. I'm almost perma-turned-off from Defiance anyway.

Others posting ahead of me are right though, we never get what we want which only continues the cycle of resentment.

NeuroticHitman
07-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Don't you remember that we (as veterans--or peeps who paid money for the game) were supposed to get 1000AF when the game went FTP!?!?...well...IF they ever get that patch out on XBOX. Also, I think they already got everyone hooked on the stuff with the ridiculous drop rates from DM Arkfalls and T2 boxes. Since they have nerfed those two things it's much harder to upgrade gear or reroll masteries.

dramaQkarri
07-22-2014, 11:48 AM
Don't you remember that we (as veterans--or peeps who paid money for the game) were supposed to get 1000AF when the game went FTP!?!?...well...IF they ever get that patch out on XBOX. Also, I think they already got everyone hooked on the stuff with the ridiculous drop rates from DM Arkfalls and T2 boxes. Since they have nerfed those two things it's much harder to upgrade gear or reroll masteries.

Oh I don't disagree, even though they messed up and postponed the console F2P launch they should be giving us the rewards were were supposed to get on 7/15 - 1000 arkforge and 15 day patron pass, I believe. Especially if this delay goes on for more than another week, we should get what we were TOLD we would get.

But, all I see is a broken game, real issues being ignored, outright cries of protest on PTS server test thread STILL being ignored and in general "The Team" is hardly interacting with us at all anymore. It all changed after Trick posted his eulogy aimed at undermining all the work the rest of the team had done towards improving the friendliness of these forums. Now the team avoids hot-button issues like the plague and only interacts on the fluffier posts. As if by ignoring protests they will go away.

The only thing that will make all the protests evaporate would be to FIX CONNECTIVITY ISSUES.

Sorry, to the OP - Bieber. Frankly I want things to get better and they don't so I'm left with resentment instead of the arkforge I wanted.

cmpowell
07-22-2014, 12:09 PM
30 day patron not 15 silly, lol

dramaQkarri
07-22-2014, 12:10 PM
30 day patron not 15 silly, lol

Heck I'd take 2 days but by the time they get around to giving it to us...I expect to be somewhere else.

skepticck
07-22-2014, 01:01 PM
Can only speak for myself but i don't want any bribes or compensation or whatever you want to call it,
i want a stable working game, a lot less of stupid decisions and to have the person(s) managing it actually know what they are doing, that would be a good start.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
07-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Can only speak for myself but i don't want any bribes or compensation or whatever you want to call it,
i want a stable working game, a lot less of stupid decisions and to have the person(s) managing it actually know what they are doing, that would be a good start.

The sad thing is people who expect this to happen...it hasnt happened in a year...its not going to happen. So just ask for free stuff since your wants are clearly never happening

3rdpig
07-22-2014, 03:58 PM
Giving me arkforge won't fix the fact that they've sucked the fun one of the few fun things left in the game recently, at least for me. Their new missions took all of 30 minutes to complete, but I could have had fun for a couple of weeks with the new guns.

But hoo boy just you wait! Maybe in a few more weeks we'll get another 30 minutes worth of missions! Maybe they'll even toss in a few data recorders! Wow, I can hardly wait!

richardkrainium
07-22-2014, 04:48 PM
at least they were nice enough to give us that 50% rep boost for the weekend

Covington
07-22-2014, 05:11 PM

Unless you get booted so much you can't play anyway.

Wish they would fix the booting, the support, and more content. They can keep the arkforge I will trade it for that. :p

N3gativeCr33p
07-22-2014, 08:33 PM
Don't you remember that we (as veterans--or peeps who paid money for the game) were supposed to get 1000AF when the game went FTP!?!?

Of course I remember that... still waiting...

duction
07-23-2014, 04:04 AM

They gave it us on Friday when weekly were already completed and ran out Monday afternoon before the new weeklys came in. Great timing and thinking on their part. Worthless

Chocolatelover67
07-23-2014, 04:34 AM
I'd be happy just if the replay buttons at the top of the map worked......after 6 weeks they are still broken...... It's the lilttle things in life you know :)

Tsort
07-23-2014, 06:39 AM
I'll log back into the game as soon as Trion at least looks like they know what they're doing.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
07-23-2014, 06:50 AM
They gave it us on Friday when weekly were already completed and ran out Monday afternoon before the new weeklys came in. Great timing and thinking on their part. Worthless

i do all my weeklys sunday night so i got plenty of rep that night! I even did the top notch and shondu's vendors twice!