PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Nerfed Reload Time on Bloodhound. Seriously?!

Seizan
07-22-2014, 03:06 PM
So, the patch notes indicated that the effective range and fire rate would be nerfed, but no where did it mention that the reload time on the Bloodhound would be DOUBLED...

Was that really necessary???

konstantinov
07-22-2014, 03:09 PM
So, the patch notes indicated that the effective range and fire rate would be nerfed, but no where did it mention that the reload time on the Bloodhound would be DOUBLED...

Was that really necessary???

From 1.5 to 3.0?

Seizan
07-22-2014, 03:09 PM
From 1.5 to 3.0?

Mine was at 1.2 prior to the patch and now it's 2.4

konstantinov
07-22-2014, 03:12 PM
Mine was at 1.2 prior to the patch and now it's 2.4

Oh I only had one on my little toon.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/c8/c8fce312f321a767d12a4f0c2a01ef01433b312c22910cca0b cdd5ad9549aa01.jpg

cmpowell
07-22-2014, 03:17 PM
mean mine will go from 1 to 2. twice as slow than any other smg I use

CM Kiwibird
07-22-2014, 03:23 PM
reload time on the Bloodhound would be DOUBLED...

That actually wasn't supposed to happen from what we're hearing from the team on this. We'll take a look at it, thanks for the reports. :o

maverick07
07-22-2014, 03:26 PM
How about the Crit Multi? Pretty sure it was at a 2.0 base crit before the patch (it's not on the card), wonder if that was adjusted also, don't think PS3 servers are back up yet so can't test myself.

Seizan
07-22-2014, 03:26 PM
That actually wasn't supposed to happen from what we're hearing from the team on this. We'll take a look at it, thanks for the reports. :o

Thank you, Kiwi =)

Nefarious
07-22-2014, 03:29 PM
You know there is a power called Over Charge that allows instant reload right? Maybe you guys should couple that with slow reloading guns. I know I do. Its a pretty good strategy. There are also a good selection or perks that help reload guns.

CM Kiwibird
07-22-2014, 03:32 PM
How about the Crit Multi?

This also wasn't meant to be changed, thanks for mentioning it. We'll get it fixed up. :o

Bonehead
07-22-2014, 03:42 PM
You know there is a power called Over Charge that allows instant reload right? Maybe you guys should couple that with slow reloading guns. I know I do. Its a pretty good strategy. There are also a good selection or perks that help reload guns.

You write this After finding out the reload delay was a mistake that they will fix?

KILLSHOT707
07-22-2014, 04:56 PM
Also the lock time takes longer now........................Just make it pink and call it a day.

Nefarious
07-22-2014, 05:01 PM
I was just posting a pro tip. It seems that a lot of players don't know how things could work. So many are caught up with using crutches like Zaggers, Cloak spamming, and the need for auto hit guns. I figure I would drop some knowledge on y'all considering Im one of the very few players who have delved into the use of stuff outside the realm of the overpowered things...which a lot of you have made a bad habit of becoming depended on. So if anyone needs some deep cut knowledge let me know.

PiccolaRivolta
07-22-2014, 05:17 PM
Like Single Minded, that perk is amazing. I use it on any gun that isn't a run 'n gun weapon :D

Tallon
07-22-2014, 05:26 PM
Welll....there we go again. Another couple weapons get nerfed due to there over effectiveness in pvp and a few people that can't handle a challenge. So now they are that much more inaffective in pve where they needed no nerfing and actually could have used a little buffing.
Funny thing is, most of the people complaining probably never actually used these weapons.
My suggestion to the trion staff is to PLEASE IGNORE THE FORUM "NERF HERDERS" AND TEST THESE GUNS YOURSELF, then maybe a little bit more accurate assessment could be made.

Nefarious
07-22-2014, 05:37 PM
I found his post about the Bloodhound allowing you to be more mobile than other SMG's hilariously laughable. He was either being a total troll or has no clue how to use SMG's effectively.

Whatever the case you think my skills may be in the game, the facts stand that the Bloodhound still has its plus sides and uses Slick.

Holy Bahamut3
07-22-2014, 05:52 PM
What plus side a would that be Nef? As far as I can see it was a completely balanced weapon that needed tweaks, but instead got nerfed into scrap. The tweaks it needed BTW are still missing. They're right Nef never go full troll.

Nefarious
07-22-2014, 05:59 PM
What plus side a would that be Nef? As far as I can see it was a completely balanced weapon that needed tweaks, but instead got nerfed into scrap. The tweaks it needed BTW are still missing. They're right Nef never go full troll.

How is locking on for homing shots not a plus side in a shooter game? How is not having falloff damage not a plus side? How is having the benefits of being an explosive not a plus side?

So what it shoots a bit slower and so what the shots don't travel forever. Those two things don't out weigh the above. What more should the Blood Hound do?

nathanpbutler
07-22-2014, 06:01 PM
What more should the Blood Hound do?

Identify friend from foe in PVP not by noting the color of one's dot or ID information but by sniffing the butt of the other player's weapon.

Bonehead
07-22-2014, 06:07 PM
How is locking on for homing shots not a plus side in a shooter game? How is not having falloff damage not a plus side? How is having the benefits of being an explosive not a plus side?

So what it shoots a bit slower and so what the shots don't travel forever. Those two things don't out weigh the above. What more should the Blood Hound do?

How would you notice falloff damage when the round self destructs @ close range?

Holy Bahamut3
07-22-2014, 06:07 PM

So what it shoots a bit slower and so what the shots don't travel forever. Those two things don't out way the above. What more should the Blood Hound do?

Tell you what Nef when I get on tomorrow and try them out if they aren't complete garbage, I'll come back and issue you a public apology. If however I am correct in my assumption that they are scrap, I'm going to create another thread complaining about breaking them, along with advocating for a rep refund. You will get a comment in the immortal words of the Soup N A Z I. Sound like a plan?

moof
07-22-2014, 06:37 PM
while the kiwi is still looking maybe,is there anyway we could get the clip size increased a tad?even with the lowered fire rate it still emptys really quick,which can be abit of a dps impediment with that kinda reload

Tallon
07-22-2014, 07:47 PM

With a blast rad of 1.0 and a low dps, the long falloff balanced this weapon. Now that they put the falloff at
40m, (really? a bb gun outshoots that), and slowed the reload, (shakes head in disgust as it only has a 22 round clip anyways), I no longer have a use for it. Pure crap..errr....scrap. It was balanced just fine the way it was. But thanks to a couple of whiny zaggers that probably got their melon shot off by it, out comes the nerf hammer.
And now my gangbuster loses some blast radius, range, reload time, and about 2000 max damage....:mad:
might have looked good on paper, but this was a fail nerf.

Holy Bahamut3
07-22-2014, 07:59 PM
So tell me concrete how bad is it? I need to mentally prepare myself.

Nefarious
07-22-2014, 08:27 PM
With a blast rad of 1.0 and a low dps, the long falloff balanced this weapon. Now that they put the falloff at
40m, (really? a bb gun outshoots that), and slowed the reload, (shakes head in disgust as it only has a 22 round clip anyways), I no longer have a use for it. Pure crap..errr....scrap. It was balanced just fine the way it was. But thanks to a couple of whiny zaggers that probably got their melon shot off by it, out comes the nerf hammer.
And now my gangbuster loses some blast radius, range, reload time, and about 2000 max damage....:mad:
might have looked good on paper, but this was a fail nerf.

40 meters is a good distance. Maybe that doesn't seem like much when fighting but that's the doorway of Shoudus Consulate to the Armor Repair box to give a idea of the distance. When really looking at the distance its a pretty decent sum considering. And the explosive is not for the radius but that explosives are good against enemies with an armor shell. Now, is it the best thing to use against enemies like that? No. But that doesn't make it worthless per say. It has its benefits, and just like a lot of guns their benefits are worth using is certain situations then others. A lot of guns seem more underwhelming then they should be since there is a distinct tier to weapons and everything gets compared to the best at what it can do instead of being compared to itself or weapons of its own class.

For instance is the Auto Shotgun garbage? Its good in PvP but it really doesn't get to shine because of some overpowered things take precedents, but its good. Were does it stand in PvE? On high tier enemies its not the best thing to use...its to weak on its own. But against lower level mobs its good. With the vertical spread you cant miss and its strong enough to kill them in a hit or two even at a bit distance. You can just run around and pop everything quick. But then we can get caught up in the whole thing...'well just use a Big Boomer'...high tier and low tier mobs will die as quick all the same. So its really hard to judge if a gun functions good when its so easy to deem them worthless in comparison to the best. And if they don't come close to the best...worthless.

But does that mean that the Blood Hound should of been buffed to be put into that category also? Just another weapon that over shadows more then it can be evenly compared to? That would of done no good. So I for one think the change and the Bloodhound is good at being what it is. Maybe it doesn't look like much now but in the long run when other things get better balanced it might just shine then...a lot of guns are stuck in this category.

hawke
07-22-2014, 08:44 PM
I'm sorry Nef but none of the defiant few weapons were overpowered. Go make another thread on how the zaggers should be nerfed. Its sounds like you really "care" about the newest weapons paradise has seen since DLC 1.
Really? A homing launcher with 1-shot kill charge that can shoot THROUGH everything with 100% hit chance is totally NOT OP at all. Not even a little bit. No? While I agree that the Bloodhound is probably not OP enough for a nerf, I do think they need to fix the ******* visual effect so I can atleast see the one who's shooting. The Gangbuster definitely needs a fix AND nerf. Giving players a 1-shot kill homing weapon is not the best idea they've had, and did I mention the grenades go through the fking wall? That **** is unavoidable.
And Zaggers arent that OP. Doesnt really matter, it's close range and not always 1-shot kill. If played properly, and good PvPer can easily 1 shot the zagger users with a slugger at both medium and close range combat. It's OP because the combination with cloak is deadly. So if they fix cloak, I dont mind letting the zaggers stay even tho I cant use the thing w/o dlc.

Nefarious
07-22-2014, 08:50 PM
Man Simple Nef you definitely have lost a step - gotta keep up there boy.

Simple, yeah it was simple. Pretty much took 90% of your stock ammunition reason of insults away. Its good to know that you wont ride on unexpectants who post the obvious unbalances that certain things have since you have come out as being an advocate for balance now. That's good. I did you a favor. You don't need to be mad any more.

Overtkill21
07-22-2014, 08:54 PM
Simple, yeah it was simple. Pretty much took 90% of your stock ammunition reason of insults away. Its good to know that you wont ride on unexpectants who post the obvious unbalances that certain things have since you have come out as being an advocate for balance now. That's good. I did you a favor. You don't need to be mad any more.

Me, mad? LOL

You being the cause?

Good stuff Simple Nef!

Remember never go Full Troll!

ConcreteSnake
07-22-2014, 09:28 PM
Really? A homing launcher with 1-shot kill charge that can shoot THROUGH everything with 100% hit chance is totally NOT OP at all. Not even a little bit. No? While I agree that the Bloodhound is probably not OP enough for a nerf, I do think they need to fix the ******* visual effect so I can atleast see the one who's shooting. The Gangbuster definitely needs a fix AND nerf. Giving players a 1-shot kill homing weapon is not the best idea they've had, and did I mention the grenades go through the fking wall? That **** is unavoidable.
And Zaggers arent that OP. Doesnt really matter, it's close range and not always 1-shot kill. If played properly, and good PvPer can easily 1 shot the zagger users with a slugger at both medium and close range combat. It's OP because the combination with cloak is deadly. So if they fix cloak, I dont mind letting the zaggers stay even tho I cant use the thing w/o dlc.

shoots through walls definitely needed to be FIXED, I can agreed on that. We went from being based off a vbi grenade launcher which in inferior to the big boomer and now its the damage of an auto longer (no one uses to because they aren't good) with a reduced blast radius and shot distance, reduced fire rate, and other "balancing". Its a pile of junk now. Fix the wall glitch and maybe a tweak, but what happened is it turned into another unusable weapon. My lock on rocket launcher does more damage with similar fire rate and no mid air explosion's, a far superior weapon to the gang buster now.

Deunan
07-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Whatever the case you think my skills may be in the game, the facts stand that the Bloodhound still has its plus sides and uses Slick.No it doesn't. Whatever your skills at targeting and reaction time you're displaying an astounding lack of understanding of game mechanics.

You said in your other post that the ability to lock on targets grants the user superior mobility when it does the exact opposite because you have to aim down sight to maintain the lock. You also seem to think that there's a reason to even aim down sight with most SMGs in general and the most popular ones in particular when nothing could be further from the truth. Any player who knows how to effectively use Pulsers in particular is almost never going to aim down sight. They are going to run and gun and they are going to be far more mobile than a player using a Bloodhound's locking mechanic. They are also going to have much higher DPS because that kind of combat style allows them to stay close to targets, score easy critical damage and keep the target acquired and under fire far more often which is no one who uses an SMG and actually knows what they're doing is ever going to favor the Bloodhound over a Pulser for DPS.

With the effectiveness of the Bloodhound now completely non-existent beyond 40 meters there's also no compelling reason to use them over any number of Assault Rifles and Light Machine guns which do full damage at the same range and beyond, only suffer a 20% drop in damage for many meters beyond that and continue to do damage all the way to the end of drawing distance. Any number of other weapons are better at damaging armored mobs than the Bloodhound without its drawbacks.

The ability to lock on to a target inside of 40 meters for an SMG is not going to offer any appreciable advantage over the low DPS compared to so many other better weapon choices in the game. Saying "How is locking on for homing shots not a plus side in a shooter game?" doesn't magically change that.

Everyone else who understands game mechanics gets that even if you don't. The weapon is simply another one to add to the list of weapons to avoid unless underperforming in the game for a novelty effect is what you're seeking.

Holy Bahamut3
07-22-2014, 09:43 PM
No it doesn't. Whatever your skills at targeting and reaction time you're displaying an astounding lack of understanding of game mechanics.

You said in your other post that the ability to lock on targets grants the user superior mobility when it does the exact opposite because you have to aim down sight to maintain the lock. You also seem to think that there's a reason to even aim down sight with most SMGs in general and the most popular ones in particular when nothing could be further from the truth. Any player who knows how to effectively use Pulsers in particular is almost never going to aim down sight. They are going to run and gun and they are going to be far more mobile than a player using a Bloodhound's locking mechanic. They are also going to have much higher DPS because that kind of combat style allows them to stay close to targets, score easy critical damage and keep the target acquired and under fire far more often which is no one who uses an SMG and actually knows what they're doing is ever going to favor the Bloodhound over a Pulser for DPS.

With the effectiveness of the Bloodhound now completely non-existent beyond 40 meters there's also no compelling reason to use them over any number of Assault Rifles and Light Machine guns which do full damage at the same range and beyond, only suffer a 20% drop in damage for many meters beyond that and continue to do damage all the way to the end of drawing distance. Any number of other weapons are better at damaging armored mobs than the Bloodhound without its drawbacks.

The ability to lock on to a target inside of 40 meters for an SMG is not going to offer any appreciable advantage over the low DPS compared to so many other better weapon choices in the game. Saying "How is locking on for homing shots not a plus side in a shooter game?" doesn't magically change that.

Everyone else who understands game mechanics gets that even if you don't. The weapon is simply another one to add to the list of weapons to avoid unless underperforming in the game for a novelty effect is what you're seeking.

Yep, nailed it...

Nefarious
07-22-2014, 09:55 PM
So it locking on to the extent before the change was ok to leave? Even Rarnok the guy who posted the reasoning behind the changes knew what was up.

And I already touched up on guns and their uses. So you say that other ARs and SMGs are superior to the Bloodhound at doing what it does faster and better. Well guess what, if I go into an instance with a big boomer Im going to be killing all the enemies faster and better then my teammates using ARs and SMGs. The same thing with using a Speed feet Zagger. So does that make the effectiveness of ARs and SMGs non-existent now? The Bloodhound has its nitch uses. Is it top tier, no, a lot of guns are not. Is it going to be an all around balanced gun like AR class weapons? No. Is it going to be best used in many PvE situations? No. Is it still going to be a shoe in for players to use in PvP? Yeah, players are still going to use it especially Shadow Wars. So idk what ppl expect the Bloodhound to be beyond what it has been changed to now considering it showed to be unbalanced before.

Seizan
07-22-2014, 10:19 PM
Nefarious, please go start your own self righteous discussion thread on how people ought to play this game. I started this thread to point out a change to the Bloodhound that was not mentioned in the patch notes. I hope the devs revert the reload time to its original state, that's all.

Deunan
07-22-2014, 10:52 PM
Well guess what, if I go into an instance with a big boomer Im going to be killing all the enemies faster and better then my teammates using ARs and SMGs.Unless you have a velocity roll and mod you won't be killing them faster unless your team mates aren't very good because players with SMGs with sustained power muzzles or Assault Rifles are going to kill off most of the mobs before you get within range of them for large portions of the map.

The Bloodhound has its nitch uses.You have yet to name one.

Is it top tier, no, a lot of guns are not.It's far below top tier. It's simply not useful. There are other guns that fall into that category. It's not as if we need another one.

No. Is it still going to be a shoe in for players to use in PvP? Yeah, players are still going to use it especially Shadow Wars.There is little appeal to the weapon in PvP other than its purported ability to maintain a lock on a player once cloaked. A player that can't figure out how to beat another player using a weapon with inferior burst damage and DPS in PvP inside 40 meters without the benefit of using Cloak isn't the kind of player others should be using as a measuring stick about what constitutes a good weapon for PvP.

So idk what ppl expect the Bloodhound to be beyond what it has been changed to now considering it showed to be unbalanced before.It wasn't unbalanced and even if it was, completely destroying its utility outside of 40 meters wasn't a measured and thought out way of re balancing it. It was a poorly thought out solution.

Pandur
07-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Actually the lowered lock on range makes sense for shadow wars, it got a bit silly on that one.
Still most people with those weapons seemed to have a really hard time locking on to a moving target, and standing still is the worst thing you can do in defiance pvp anyways.

After playing yesterday before the patch i found those weapons a much bigger annoyance on your own PVE team than the opposing PVP, they're nearly as bad as Volge rifles and BMGs. The light show is getting ridicolous.
Thinking about it, is there a way to only turn off weapon effects from other players ?

Deunan
07-23-2014, 12:46 AM
Actually the lowered lock on range makes sense for shadow wars, it got a bit silly on that one.They didn't lower the lock on range. They made the weapons completely ineffective outside of 40 meters. They literally have no range outside of 40 meters.

lukeskyw
07-23-2014, 12:51 AM
thanks to all the players who whimped, the bloodhound is now useless (wasn't op before, now it's a toy gun !).
Ok trion want to rollback on the reload time & the crit but it's no fun now. :-(

Pandur
07-23-2014, 01:00 AM
They didn't lower the lock on range. They made the weapons completely ineffective outside of 40 meters. They literally have no range outside of 40 meters.

Yeah i mean the lock on range reduction was the thing that make sense because it was silly in shadow wars, the rest seems unnessary. And even that didn't seem needed to me.
Any map other than shadow wars had enough cover and not many wide range open spots any ways.

I have no personal investment in the topic, but if theres one thing that needed nerfs on the weapon it's the visual effects.
We really don't need more nausea inducing weapons or just give me a toggle to turn that all off.

Seizan
07-23-2014, 05:01 AM

So, apparently I received a warning in my pm inbox due to this comment I made (please.......go drain the life force out of someone else's thread) after You made this rather trollish/unproductive/insulting remark.

I don't know how the warning/infraction system works on here as I have never received one prior to this nor have I ever filed a complaint against anyone, but I assume you went and cried to someone?

I've read many of your posts before and have never jumped in to voice my opinion despite how depressing, delusional, and just plain selfish most of your comments are. You always find a way to troll others' threads or turn them into something about you or the way you want the game to be run.

I see that ConcreteSnake's comment towards you has also been removed so I guess you got your feelings hurt and complained about that too?

Nef, stop being a little b*itch, b*tch. Say stupid sh*t and learn to deal with the consequences rather than reporting everyone who doesn't find your trollish charm appealing.

Dear Trion, feel free to ban me from the forums. I have contributed enough and i don't mind going out with a bang by calling out a little b*tch for what a b*tch he is.

Marshal Law
07-23-2014, 05:40 AM
So, apparently I received a warning in my pm inbox due to this comment I made (please.......go drain the life force out of someone else's thread) after You made this rather trollish/unproductive/insulting remark.

I don't know how the warning/infraction system works on here as I have never received one prior to this nor have I ever filed a complaint against anyone, but I assume you went and cried to someone?

I've read many of your posts before and have never jumped in to voice my opinion despite how depressing, delusional, and just plain selfish most of your comments are. You always find a way to troll others' threads or turn them into something about you or the way you want the game to be run.

I see that ConcreteSnake's comment towards you has also been removed so I guess you got your feelings hurt and complained about that too?

Nef, stop being a little b*itch, b*tch. Say stupid sh*t and learn to deal with the consequences rather than reporting everyone who doesn't find your trollish charm appealing.

Dear Trion, feel free to ban me from the forums. I have contributed enough and i don't mind going out with a bang by calling out a little b*tch for what a b*tch he is.

Wow, how old are you?? Majority of these threads and responses are embarrassing.

Holy Bahamut3
07-23-2014, 06:42 AM
Seizan you should just hit the ignore button for Nef if he annoys you so much. I do agree an infraction was going too far with your comment, but that's no reason to fly off like that.

Seizan
07-23-2014, 07:12 AM
Wow, how old are you?? Majority of these threads and responses are embarrassing.

I'm 26 years old and a police officer. How about yourself?

Pandur
07-23-2014, 07:15 AM
*grabs popcorn*

This is gonna go places.

Seizan
07-23-2014, 07:18 AM
*grabs popcorn*

This is gonna go places.

No, it will not. And the popcorn sh*t is getting old.

It seems that, on the forums, whoever cries the loudest gets what they want whether it be an in-game adjustment or infraction against another member. Have fun guys.

Dark Killah
07-23-2014, 07:24 AM
No, it will not. And the popcorn sh*t is getting old.

It seems that, on the forums, whoever cries the loudest gets what they want whether it be an in-game adjustment or infraction against another member. Have fun guys.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Popcorn and Forums

Marshal Law
07-23-2014, 07:27 AM
I am 40 and could care less what you do for a living. Just wish a little more tact and maturity would be used on this site for once.

*Edit* That being said, I appreciate all that you law enforcement guys do.

I have been playing since release and enjoy the game tremendously. The amount of negativity in these forums just blows my mind. I do understand that the devs probably would not fix things if people did not complain, I just think it could be done in a different way.

Seizan
07-23-2014, 07:41 AM
I am 40 and could care less what you do for a living. Just wish a little more tact and maturity would be used on this site for once.

You come in search of "tact and maturity" on a gaming forum? Applause.

dramaQkarri
07-23-2014, 07:44 AM

Nef is really good a starting s*** and then running away to narc on people. He's done it to me too, 5-day ban for being "rude".

I'm saying it here now cuz I DON'T CARE IF I GET INFRACTED OR NOT! Do you hear me Nef and TEAM? Bring it. I'm only here cuz my job is SO BORING but at least I don't work for Trion.

Go ahead, if it makes you feel better to hand out infractions to people that care about the game and strive for improvement, just cuz some crybaby quasi-troll loves to report people when in fact he's always baiting people into going to far CUZ HE GETS OFF ON IT.

Nef I'm sick of you and if everyone would just ignore you we'd all be much better off. You're just a troll and a hater.

As far as toxicity, take a long hard look at Nef. He's the one creating toxicity. Master manipulator. Good job dude you should be proud.

dramaQkarri
07-23-2014, 07:47 AM
Seizan you should just hit the ignore button for Nef if he annoys you so much. I do agree an infraction was going too far with your comment, but that's no reason to fly off like that.

Nef's the one that should be infracted, he's always starting crap with people and an embarrassment to the community.

Am I gonna report him like he's reported me before? No. Cuz I no longer care. If the Team would rather keep him around, that's their peril. Won't the real toxicity please stand up?

Seizan
07-23-2014, 07:48 AM

*Edit* That being said, I appreciate all that you law enforcement guys do.

I have been playing since release and enjoy the game tremendously. The amount of negativity in these forums just blows my mind. I do understand that the devs probably would not fix things if people did not complain, I just think it could be done in a different way.

I have, too, been optimistic and hoping that this game would live up to its potential; however, after witnessing the way by which the developers treat the community time and again...I just don't see how this game could ever progress in a positive direction.

People get frustrated with the way the game is being handled by its creators, then vent their frustrations on each other. That said, there are some on these forums that take genuine pleasure in derailing discussions and trolling others.

Marshal Law
07-23-2014, 07:54 AM
You come in search of "tact and maturity" on a gaming forum? Applause.

I read many gaming forums and this one takes the cake for the amount of venom spewing. I am shocked they don't delete 3/4 of the threads posted.

Marshal Law
07-23-2014, 07:55 AM
Nef is really good a starting s*** and then running away to narc on people. He's done it to me too, 5-day ban for being "rude".

I'm saying it here now cuz I DON'T CARE IF I GET INFRACTED OR NOT! Do you hear me Nef and TEAM? Bring it. I'm only here cuz my job is SO BORING but at least I don't work for Trion.

Go ahead, if it makes you feel better to hand out infractions to people that care about the game and strive for improvement, just cuz some crybaby quasi-troll loves to report people when in fact he's always baiting people into going to far CUZ HE GETS OFF ON IT.

Nef I'm sick of you and if everyone would just ignore you we'd all be much better off. You're just a troll and a hater.

As far as toxicity, take a long hard look at Nef. He's the one creating toxicity. Master manipulator. Good job dude you should be proud.

Are you 100% sure Nef ran to narc on you guys? It could of been a moderator just doing his/her job?

Seizan
07-23-2014, 07:57 AM
Nef's the one that should be infracted, he's always starting crap with people and an embarrassment to the community.

Am I gonna report him like he's reported me before? No. Cuz I no longer care. If the Team would rather keep him around, that's their peril. Won't the real toxicity please stand up?

That's the problem with this team/company. Whether it's due to insufficient funding or under-staffing, their approach/solution to every problem is always extremely lazy.

Releasing content without testing or quality control; ignoring concerns of the majority and cater to the minority because it is easier to do so; implementing poor changes/adjustments that have nothing to do with players' suggestions and often counter-productive in nature; reprimanding forum members without proper investigation or looking at the situation within context...etc

I sincerely appreciate the members of the community team that work hard as liaison between the players and the developers (Kiwi, Phantasie, Scapes...etc) but that does not exempt the company from the rest of its bs.

Pandur
07-23-2014, 07:57 AM
I read many gaming forums and this one takes the cake for the amount of venom spewing. I am shocked they don't delete 3/4 of the threads posted.

Heh i think this one is actually pretty tame, of course i regularly read the WoW forums and sometimes the LoL ones too, also MMO-Champion..............

Seizan
07-23-2014, 07:58 AM

I thought the Gears of War forums was worse :D

Marshal Law
07-23-2014, 08:01 AM
Heh i think this one is actually pretty tame, of course i regularly read the WoW forums and sometimes the LoL ones too, also MMO-Champion..............

LOL, yes you better have a flak jacket on in those forums.

Seizan
07-23-2014, 08:05 AM
Are you 100% sure Nef ran to narc on you guys? It could of been a moderator just doing his/her job?

Marshal, I wish you were right and the moderators are actually doing their job, but sadly that is not the case.

So many nasty comments have gotten ignored on here and the following comments get infractions?

"Please.....go drain the life force out of someone else's thread." --ME
"Nefarious, I have just lost any shred of respect left for you." --Fellow Forum Member

Keep in mind, these comments were responses to an obvious attempt to troll/derail/insult by our friend Nefarious. It's funny because his comment is still sitting on the first page of this thread whereas our responses to him have been deleted and reprimanded. Go figure.

dramaQkarri
07-23-2014, 08:29 AM

I'm SURE. Myself and others, including Nef, have been MUCH more insulting than the comment I was infracted for. Basically I told him I wasn't listening anymore and didn't read his wall of text. There is SO much more I could've said! 5 day ban for that...talk about a lack of democracy! But they can run this forum any way they want to. It's all been pretty pointless as you will understand one day.

As far as toxicity, yes this is a pretty tame forum. Destiny's are FAR more full of trolls and H8. Pretty out of control frankly.