PDA

View Full Version : About the 2.105 patch.

hawke
07-22-2014, 10:09 PM
So, the Bloodhound nerfs was unnecessary. The Gangbuster nerfs is AWESOME.
BUT I havent seen anywhere in the patch mentions about fixing the Gangbuster shooting through walls? I havent been on the game yet, so can anyone verify if it's fixed or not?
Also, WM have 5 weak spots? 2 arms, 1 back, and what else? toes? :confused:

crazyged
07-23-2014, 12:33 AM
WM's arm crystal are divided into two sections each :)

Deunan
07-23-2014, 12:58 AM
So, the Bloodhound nerfs was unnecessary. The Gangbuster nerfs is AWESOME.If you need those nerfs to cope with the weapon in PvP you're PvP problems aren't going away.

BUT I havent seen anywhere in the patch mentions about fixing the Gangbuster shooting through walls? I havent been on the game yet, so can anyone verify if it's fixed or not?:It has not been fixed. They explicitly said in more than one post that it requires a client side update so it is not going to happen until the Silicon Valley map expansion goes live.

hawke
07-23-2014, 02:34 AM
If you need those nerfs to cope with the weapon in PvP you're PvP problems aren't going away.
It has not been fixed. They explicitly said in more than one post that it requires a client side update so it is not going to happen until the Silicon Valley map expansion goes live.

I said the nerf was awesome, that doesn't mean I need it. I have no problem with pvp normally, but I do have problem with random charged grenades 1-shotting me when I'm behind a wall and the shooter is even out of my rendering range with his head floating around without a body.

crazyged
07-23-2014, 02:49 AM
I'm just glad I never bought any of the new weapons.

Didn't like that sickly green splash...

Kanah
07-23-2014, 04:30 AM
I'm just glad I never bought any of the new weapons.

Didn't like that sickly green splash...

Splooge guns! Damn splooge gets everywhere.

Chocolatelover67
07-23-2014, 04:37 AM
I liked the gang buster and there was no need to nerf it.....