PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Free-to-Play Arrives on Steam!

CM Kiwibird
07-24-2014, 02:36 PM
Hello everyone! We're happy to announce that Defiance Free-to-Play has officially arrived on Steam! Don't forget to check out the NSFW Defiance Free-to-Play launch trailer:

zB2UZ_wAdY4

Check it out on Steam now! (http://store.steampowered.com/app/224600/)

Big Jack Shepard
07-24-2014, 02:57 PM
But, what about xbox?

bigguy
07-24-2014, 03:10 PM
Nice - I was about to ask the same question Big Jack

What about PS3 and XBOX?

CM Kiwibird
07-24-2014, 03:19 PM
What about PS3 and XBOX?

We're actually going to hop on that topic for the Q&A that I'll be posting this week. :o Stay tuned.

Big Jack Shepard
07-24-2014, 03:44 PM
We're actually going to hop on that topic for the Q&A that I'll be posting this week. :o Stay tuned.
Consider me tuned.

ColapsN7
07-29-2014, 11:44 AM
Купить *buy Defiance: VBI Ultimate Pack :cool::cool::cool:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/304082/

Purchase the Defiance VBI Ultimate Pack today!
1599 pуб. *rur

“Defiance is goddamned fun. It streamlines and refines the blast-and-loot ideals of Borderlands and Diablo into a slick package.”
Polygon

“… hectic, pulse-pounding, explosive, and fun.”
MMORPG

“A game with a scrappy attitude and a tight handle on what a massively multiplayer world needs to keep you coming back.”
Gamespot
Об игре
Arktech. Some die for it – everyone kills for it.

Join thousands of players in Defiance, the Free-to-Play shooter MMO that defines MASSIVE CO-OP. Wield customizable weapons as you hunt for alien technology across a transformed Earth, and experience an evolving TV/MMO story with crossover content that expands the Defiance universe – all for free!

Make your home in Paradise with the VBI Ultimate Pack of the best kit in Defiance. You’ll stop world-conquering Volge dead in their tracks with a NEW Helldorado ATV and special Hellblazer Nomad Truck, massive inventory expansion, extra Character and Loadout Slots, plus boosts, gear, and 60 days of Patron status!
Features:

????
http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/304082/extras/Vehicles_Gear_VBI-Ultimate-Pack.png?t=1406311660
????

75 Ark Keycode Capacity :cool:
90 Inventory Slots :cool:
4 Loadout slots :confused:
2 Character Slots
5 x 50% XP+ Boosts
5 x 30% XP Boosts
2 x 25% Score+ Boosts
2 x 15% Score Boosts
Helldorado ATV :cool:
Hellblazer Nomad Truck :cool:
E-Rep Heavy Trooper Outfit & Headgear :cool:
Exterminator Cap :cool:
4 x T4 Lockboxes
Title: Big Shot
50 Arkforge (premium in-game currency)
60-Day Patron Pass :cool:

Системные требования

Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz CPU or better
Memory: 2 GB System RAM
Graphics: 512MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce 8600, ATI Radeon HD 2900, or Intel HD 4000 integrated graphics or better)
DirectX®: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 15 GB free hard drive space
Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Internet: Broadband internet connection

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz CPU or better
Memory: 4 GB System RAM
Graphics: 1024MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or ATI Radeon HD 4750 or better)
DirectX®: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 15 GB free hard drive space
Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Internet: Broadband internet connection

©2014 Trion Worlds, Inc. Trion, Trion Worlds, Defiance, and their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trion Worlds, Inc. Portions ©2014 Universal Television Networks. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.

convert key xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

конвертировать ключ к своей учотной запеси Две копии игры Defiance *Live
( тоисть 1 копия игры Defiance *Live уже есть уменя но я ищо хочю добавить игру Defiance: VBI Ultimate Pack )

возможен такой воиреант *yes do not
вопрос к TRION